Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 21st December 2011, 18:23

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Here I go, posting reactions to SPN epis I missed but am watching now (finally!).

7x2

HOLY CRAP!!!! Cliffhanger, much? Sam and Dean being taken to the hospital with all the Levie's in it!!! :O

Am I the only one who REALLY wanted a hug after Dean talked Sam off his trip in the warehouse? Damn them for leaving us hanging like that.

Also: where online do you watch your episodes, Ariel? Turns out I only recorded some of them Sad and only 1,2 and 8,9,10 are on the CW's website.

2 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Re: Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 21st December 2011, 22:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

3 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Re: Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 11th January 2012, 23:14

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

ok gonna watch some more...finally??? Razz

4 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Re: Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 11th January 2012, 23:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Geez at which episode are you now???

5 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Re: Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 12th January 2012, 00:39

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

oh, still embarrassingly far behind.... Sad

6 Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup Empty Re: Maeglin is Playing SPN Catchup 12th January 2012, 01:02

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Aww but there are just 11 episodes aired yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum