Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elisabeth of Austria

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elisabeth of Austria Empty Elisabeth of Austria 10th January 2012, 23:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Empress Elisabeth of Austria
Fullname: Elisabeth Amalie Eugenie of Austria
Nickname: Sisi
DOB: 24 December 1837
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5’8”
Hair: dark blond
Eyes: blue
Build: very slim, but athletic
Hometown/planet: Vienna, Austria
Profession: Empress or Austria, future Queen of Hungary and Queen consort of Bohemia and Croatia

Played By: Romy Schneider
Image of Character: Elisabeth of Austria Romy-schneider-as-sissi

Personality: After enjoying an informal and unstructured childhood, Elisabeth, who was shy and introverted by nature. She is a dreamy, romantic, and sensitive person with is often in contrast to the life and its stifling formality of Habsburg court life, she had difficulty adapting to the Hofburg and its rigid protocols and strict etiquette.
Sisi didn’t marry Franz because she loved him, but because it was appropriated to marry the Emperor of Austria if he asks you.  Even though Franz loves her dearly, she feels overwhelmed by his love. She might be the Empress of Austria but that is just a faced in her heart she is still the silly naïve princess of Bavaria. She wants to be free as she was in her childhood again.

Skills: She loves everything outdoors, interminable marches and hiking tours in all weather, horseback riding, and fencing. She speaks fluent English, German (including the Bavarian dialect) and Hungarian.

History: Not as planned Sisi married Franz Joseph the Emperor of Austria when she was just 16. With this marriage the young princess became one of the most powerful women in Europe. Her main thing to do is to produce a heir, but she wants more from her life and always wonders if the life at the Habsburg is all she can expect, a life of etiquette and no adventures like she had in the mountains of Possenhofen.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 14th October 2016, 23:45; edited 1 time in total

2Elisabeth of Austria Empty Re: Elisabeth of Austria 11th January 2012, 00:05

Calvin

Calvin

Go real historic figures! Approved.

Elisabeth of Austria Rassil10

http://www.balaldie.com

3Elisabeth of Austria Empty Re: Elisabeth of Austria 11th January 2012, 14:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I forgot to add this. Thats how she daydreams her life

Lyrics:
You standing there smiling in quiet the evening breeze,
It is gently blowing through your hair long.
Wishes and thoughts are the winds,
are getting bigger, become true.

You think of those days that have pasted
the long journey from a small child to a woman.
No one can tell what the morning brings
but one things an emperor knows exactly.

Sissi, your desire will lead you
into the arms of your love
through life, into happiness

Sissi, your dreams will come true.
Sissi, he will never leave you alone,
no matter what will happen
He always says "I am yours."

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 1st October 2016, 15:37; edited 2 times in total

4Elisabeth of Austria Empty Re: Elisabeth of Austria 26th December 2012, 19:37

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I don't know who or if someone watched this Year Christmas episode of Doctor Who but Clara Oswin Oswald is a lot like I picture Sissi very curious and adventurous similar to Clara in this years Christmas episode. It makes sense in my head it might not in others peoples.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum