Reanimated:
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reanimated: » Games » Supernatural » Safehouse » The pet discussion the second

The pet discussion the second

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The pet discussion the second on Tue 25 Dec 2012, 9:59 pm

Not sure this is the right place but I thought I give the Safehouse a go.

I was thinking since everything is slow and me having a lot of thinking time before I go to bed while my mom is here.

The getting a pet never went through but maybe we can pick up the discussion again.

I was thinking maybe it is not a permanent pet but just one we have for like 1 or 2 episodes we all fall in love with and then in good fashion of SPN it gets dramatically killed. Sam had now twice a dog in SPN so maybe we should go with his example and find a dog, love him, nurtured him and then lose him in a very dramatic painful way.

Thought? Ideas? Comments? Anything

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

2 Re: The pet discussion the second on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 7:09 pm

Maeglin

Admin
I like this idea! It might be something to break up the sad of Season 2, but we should get it before the baby maybe? Or it could be like an adorable Nanna for the baby and heroically sacrifice itself to protect wee Logan?

View user profile

3 Re: The pet discussion the second on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 7:39 pm

Yes something like this or Lenna adopts the dog while everyone is busy with Logan and maybe the dog is not just a dog.

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum