Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memoirs of the Pharaohs

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 31]

51Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:15

Calvin

Calvin

"When? What makes you say that? Time travel is impossible!" said Glitch, steadying herself against a tree. "I'm... not feeling great either... maybe that portal messed with your powers?"

http://www.balaldie.com

52Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:23

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I don't know it just feels like it." Jenny lit her entire body on fire.

"At least my fire still works." For some odd reason she hoped Glitch was impressed by her powers.

53Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:29

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch jumped back. "Whoa! Not so close! I'm not immune to fire like you are!" Despite this, Glitch stares a little, like a moth drawn to a flame. Seeing the fire like this was a beautiful sight.

54Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:36

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Sorry." Jenny felt like she said sorry a lot to Glitch. "You are just smart no other powers right? No offence."

Jenny sat down in the shade she never like this before. Her stomach was all fluttery. "Please tell me you know how we get home. I just found them I can't lose them already." the last part was just a whisper.

55Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:45

Calvin

Calvin

A look of anger crossed Glitch's face again. She crossed her arms. "I'm smart enough that I don;t need powers." Despite this, she felt her anger melt away. She shook her head. She should hate this girl, she was the daughter of the man who imprisoned her father, and she had the perfect life that Glitch could never have. It wasn't fair, but she just couldn't stay angry.

"I don't even know how we got here, wherever here is," said Glitch. "What was that?" she asked, not catching the whisper.

56Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:54

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I didn't mean to offend you, I said I left school when I was thirteen. I didn't try to say toy need more powers I meant your smartness are your powers."

Jenny looked up at Glitch. "I was really hoping you get us home. Should we stay here or go explore. Maybe moving makes me feel better. Wait you said you don't feel well either. Anything I can do?" Jenny looked concerned at Glitch.

57Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 20:59

Calvin

Calvin

"Hmph, I bet you don;t care about smarts, just like all the others," muttered Glitch. But the pyro girl's question caught her off guard and she stammered a bit before replying. "I... I'm fine. Yes, maybe we should get moving, but..." she looked at the oasis. "We should try and take some water with us." Before she could consider how to do that, Glitch became aware of a tumour underneath the sands.

58Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:05

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"My dad is smart and so is my best friend. I'm not so much."

Jenny got up and looked at the water. "What is that?"

59Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:08

Calvin

Calvin

\"I wasn#t meaning your..." Glitch stopped as the termours grew stronger. "I don't know."

The next moment a massive scarab beetle, easily larger than both girls together, burst from the sands.

60Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Okay this is not right." Jenny's arms lit on fire ready to attack.

"I take it back it's great that you are smart. What do we do?"

61Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:23

Calvin

Calvin

For a moment Jenny complementing her mind, even if it was just a heat of the moment thing, caused Glitch a shiver of excitement. She quickly pulled herself together as the beetle started charging.

"You can fly right? Take off and use your fire to keep it distracted. I'll try and find a weak spot," said Glitch as she drew a weapon from a hidden holster in her sleeve, which quickly unfolded into a crossbow.

62Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:30

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yes I can fly. How do you know that?" Jenny sat herself on fire again but this time a lot hotter. She lifted off slowly. "You want a distraction you get one." She shot into the air and started throwing fire ball after fire ball at the beetle. Hoping that Glitch had a plan and that it would work.

63Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:40

Calvin

Calvin

"You think I don;t learn what I can about my enemies," said Glitch as she moved into a flanking position.    The fire from the pyro girl streaked towards the beetle, then glanced off it's shiney armoured hide, causing Glitch to curse.

"Damn it... I was hoping that would do more," she muttered, though the battle was now charging towards Jenny.  "Let's see... poison, no, might not work, grapple, no I'll just get dragged, bolas, no, it's too big.... explosive.... hmm..."  From a hidden pocket in her jacket Glitch pulled out an explosive tip and quickly attached it to the bolt on her cross bow.  Taking aim, she fired just as the beetle leapt into the air at Jenny.

64Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 21:55

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

It frustrated Jenny that her fire barely scratched the beetle.

Maybe if I get a little closer.

Jenny flew closer to the beetle and instead of just fire balls she fired a continuous flame like a flame thrower at the beetle. Apparently that made it mad. The beetle pushed himself up to reach her, when suddenly Glitch was back in view and Jenny saw her shoot at the beetle. What Jenny didn’t expected was an explosion, the shock wave made her tumble and more crash than fly. With a last resort she used the heat of the air and she melted the sand underneath the beetle’s feet. The massive thing was now standing on hot melted glass.

I hope Glitch is not near that.

65Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:02

Calvin

Calvin

The shock wave from the blast and then pyro girl's heat eruption kicks up sand. Glitch brought up her arms to shield her eyes. She glanced out as the sand passed, seeing the beetle screeching in pain. Some of it feet were stuck in the now rapidly solidifying glass, and part of its chitinous hide had been blowing off in the explosion.

"Quickly, hit it where the shell's broken!" called Glitch as she reloaded. She realised she couldn't see the pygo girl and, too her surprised, felt worried about her.

66Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny had caught herself just before she hit the ground and heard Glitch. “You are more demanding then Dirk’s kids when I put on a show for them.” Jenny looked determined spun around like a ballerina and through a massive fireball at the beetle’s broken shell. This time she did manage to crash several feet away on the ground but at least so did the beetle or what was left of it. “I think we did it, and I think I broke my arm. Just to let you know.”

67Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:16

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch fired her bolt at the same spin as Jenny attacked, the two combining to knock Glitch off her feet, and leave very little of the beetle aside from some now scorched plates. Slowly Glitch st up, she didn't feel injured, but she was pretty sore all over.

"You arem's broken? How long will it take to heal?" asked Glitch. She tries to sound unconcerned, but an unexpected feeling of worry entered her tone and showed on her face.

68Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Well a few hours, sometimes longer.” Jenny tried to get up but she had troubles with her arm and the fact that her clothes were nothing more than burned rags, she got caught and fell down again.

“You know I wanted a holiday, be normal for a few days not fight giant beetles. What do we do now? I know it’s just my arm, but the healing will tire me a little so healing and walking would be a bit difficult. Maybe we can find a place to rest, outside the sun I don’t want you to look like our beetle friend over there. Also, are you okay? You are not hurt are you?”

69Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:39

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch hurried over to the pyro girl. And then just stopped, and stared. She didn't seem to fully take in what was being said, the sight of the almost naked girl on the ground. Glitch wasn't able to describe what she was feeling, but it felt nice, but made her sick at the same time.

"Huh... m-me? I'm fine," she manages to say at last. "There's some.. rocks over there... maybe a cave..." She felt... shy. Something she hadn't felt since her schooldays.

70Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Yeah lets get some water and have a look.” Jenny looked at Glitch and then down herself. “Do you like what you see?”

Why the hell did I asked this? I never was prude and suddenly I am?

“Sorry I don’t wear fire proof clothes all the time. You don’t mind do you?”

71Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:52

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch gave a squeak and spun around, face the other way her face bright red. "I...er.... it... uh..... I.... I d-don;t mind..." she said quietly.

'Damn it Glitch, what's wrong with you? This heat must be messing with your head. Focus girl, focus!' she thought to herself.

"Do we have anything to carry some water in?" she wondered.

72Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 22:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny giggled, Glitch’s embarrassment made her feel less shy. “I don’t have anything, I promise I’m not hiding a water bottle in my panties. We could use some of the beetle’s plates to carry the water in. Just don’t get me wet. I don’t like water.”

Jenny carefully stepped on the glass to get some of the plates. “Be careful it’s still hot, I think. Aren’t you warm in that jacket?”

73Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 23:01

Calvin

Calvin

The pyro girl's talk was just making Glitch blush more. She shook her head to try and clear it. "Good idea. And I know you don;t like water," said Glitch, trying not to look at the girl. "And...er... I'm roasting but..." Glitch really didn't want to take her jacket off, it had most of her equipment in it. But on the other hand...

"She slipped it off and handed it to Jenny. "Here, just... uh... don;t put your hands in the pockets."

74Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 23:06

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked surprised at the jacket but took it anyway, trying not to think about what was in its pockets. “Oh, erm. You do realize that this weather is basically my body temperature if not warmer. I’m hardly ever cold. I used to be cold when… when I just came back but that wasn’t like that it was an emotional coldness. Why do you know so much about me?”
Jenny picked up a few plates and very carefully edged towards the water. She did not want to have a broken arm and get soaked, then she would be cold. She filled the first plate and handed it Glitch and then filled a second.

75Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 7th September 2016, 23:11

Calvin

Calvin

"It.... wasn't the temperature I was thinking about," admitted Glitch. "And I told you why, your my enemy. I have to know everything about you so I can defeat you."

'But.... why do I feel that I DON'T want to defeat you?' Glitch wondered to herself as she took the plate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum