Reanimated:
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reanimated: » Games » Project Angel » Issues » Trials of a New Life

Trials of a New Life

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 42]

101 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 7:04 am

Jenny grinned. "Yeah but can't do anything until I know this is taken care of. Let me just text Dad that he is on Hettie duty."

'Taking Sally to the hospital. She broke her hand on your thick skull. Have fun with Hettie. Kisses J'

Jenny got up and offered Sally a hand to stand up. "Come on the quicker we go the quicker are we back."

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

102 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 7:58 am

'Sorry to hear i Hope sh getsfixed up soon' came the reply from Mark.

"I guess.... I'm not happy leaving Hettie behind though," said Sally. She reached out with her injured hand, then stopped and took a hold of Jenny's hand with her good one, pulling herself up.

103 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 8:03 am

"Well if she comes at all after her Mommy, I'm more worried about my Dad." Jenny wrapped one arm around Sally's waist, took the key and let Sally to the lift.

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
View user profile

104 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 1:17 pm

As if to prove the point, as the lift reached the lobby and the doors pinged open, there was a cry of "MWOMMY! MWMA!" as the little girl launched herself at her parents.

"She was desperate to say goodbye before you left," said Mark coming over. "That, and I thought you might want the keys to the car."

105 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 1:34 pm

"Told you she is fine." Jenny picked up Hettie and let her kiss Sally and then herself. "You got to watch Granddad for me Hettie. He gets scared when I drive."

Jenny smiled at Mark. "Thanks that does make it easier."

She suddenly grinned cheeky at Sally. "Got a car and I have not forgotten your... Wish you told me."

View user profile

106 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 8:56 pm

Hettie giggled. "Gwanda is siwwy!"she said with a grin, causing Mark to chuckle a little.

"No problem Jenny. But I want it back in one piece," Mark replied.

Sally seemed oddly calm with Mark so close to her, though maybe it was the presence of Jenny and Hettie, or maybe because she just felt exhausted after all the screaming. Hearing Jenny's suggestion, she blushed.

"Wish?" asked Mark. "What is... nevermind, I don;t want to know!"

107 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:09 pm

Jenny was half prepared to jump between Sally and Mark mainly to prevent Sally to get hurt even more but there was no need. She gave Mark Hettie and kissed her dad on the cheek. "I can't tell you everything Dad. Hettie make sure your granddad behave he sometimes forgets his manners."

Jenny took the keys and Sally's good hand. "Let's go Sally, your hand... I decided I don't like any kind of injury that takes the normal course. Your hand is blue and swollen and looks painful. See you later Dad."

Jenny led Sally to her dad's truck. "Okay maybe we need to adjust your fantasy a little, this thing has not much high speed left in it. I have memories of this trucks... not good ones but old ones."

View user profile

108 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:24 pm

"I think some details are better left unsaid. I'll see you when you get back. Then I think we all need a proper chat," said Mark taking Hettie back, while Sally winced slightly.

"My hand's not that ba.... OH!" Sally actually looked at her hand for the first time and was a little shocked. "I've never been this injured before. Does your father have metal bones or something?" Sally looked at the truck and gasped. "Not much speed? Are you kidding! Even from here I can tell this things been really modded. It's probibly faster than your bikes!"

109 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:35 pm

Jenny grinned. "Yeah I know. While I was waiting for my bike to be done I took it for a spin a few times but.... until we are on our way back from the hostial there is nothing I can do with you. I am scared to hurt you holding your left hand. So I will drive carefully and slower than the speed limit." Jenny opened the door for Sally. "As soon a doc signed you off to have sex we do anything you want."

View user profile

110 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:49 pm

"I'm not made of paper Jenny," said Sally sounding a little hurt. "And you are not gonna drive slowly, cause my hand really aches and I need to get to the hospital quickly." It was unclear of Sally was being honest, just trying to get Jenny to drive fast, or a mix of both. Then she blushed again. "I don't think they give out those certificates..."

111 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 10:05 pm

Jenny climbed in the truck and kissed Sally. "Since you can't drive, shish." But she looked at Sally's hand and decided she would hurry no matter what she told her girlfriend. "Don't worry I will ask your doctor when you can have sex again. You don't think I leave that to chance."

Despite the bad memories she had of this truck, since then she made very good new ones. And this moment with Sally in it would be another one.

View user profile

112 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 10:27 pm

"I might not be driving but I am a backseat driver!" she warned. She was blushing hard. "I d-don;t think the D-doctor will w-want to say!"

113 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 10:33 pm

"You are distracting your driver." Jenny laughed as she drove quickly through the streets. When suddenly little flames appeared around Sally. "I've got my ways to help him to tell us this bit of information."

Mark's request to get the truck back in one piece was not sad lightly. Jenny did have a tendency to drive... reckless even when she just wanted to get from A to B, just as she was right now with Sally on the passanger seat.

View user profile

114 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 10:47 pm

"Eeep! What the..." Sally was a bit surprised by the sudden flames. But at the same time she was enjoying the reckless ride, clearly grinning.

115 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 10:54 pm

"Oh fuck that's the hospital." Jenny did a sharp right turn and stopped with screaming wheels outside ER. As so often she was wondering if she truly had the car under control or if she was just increadible lucky that she parked a little crocked but in a parking spot just opposite the door. "So ready to get your arm fixed? Or well get at least a cast and the good kind of painkillers."

View user profile

116 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 11:12 pm

"I think you need to learn your way around a bit better!" giggled Jenny, her face very flushed. She leaned over to Jenny. "I think it can wait a little longer." She kissed the tip of her nose.

117 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 11:26 pm

Jenny closed her eyes, she wanted Sally so badly. She kissed Sally back. "I think you will feel better if you got your hand looked at. I swear I do anything you want, anywhere you want, any way you want! But please lets go in the ER I can't watch you being untreated hurt. Please." Jenny pleaded.

View user profile

118 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 11:47 pm

"Awwww, alright, if you say so," said Sally getting out, a little pouty. The expression on her face very similar to ones Hettie pulled.

119 Re: Trials of a New Life on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 11:53 pm

Jenny locked the truck, and put her arm around Sally's waist. "It will be more fun with your hand protected. At least the plans I have with you we need your hand to be safe." Jenny grinned seductively as they walked into the ER. It has been a while that Jenny had been in a hospital... she ran into two men she thought she would  never see her again.

View user profile

120 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 12:17 am

Sally face was bright red once again. Jenny just had that affect on her. Then she noticed the look on Jenny's face. "Are you okay? You look... distracted," said Sally.

121 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 12:25 am

"Yeah, sorry. Just I'm not often in hospital. The last time I was in one it got attacked and I ran into Dirk and Mark and well the day was kind of shitty the outcomes good but... not a fan of hospital ever since." Jenny looked at Sally. "Never mind you need a doctor."

View user profile

122 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 1:01 am

"I'm surprised you ever went, given your healing," said Sally as she walked inside. "I haven't been in one for.... years..."

123 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 6:01 am

"I crashed into a wall and was unconscious when they took me." Jenny reached the reception desk first. "Good morning my girlfriend broke her hand."

The nurse looked up and smiled.

She looks hot. Jenny thought for the first time in her life she noticed, but this discovery made her feel guilty.

"Can you just fill in this paper work for me." The nurse asked clearly checking out Jenny. It confused Jenny how flattered she felt and stepped closer to Sally. She knew how to handle men objectifying her but another girl nearly scared her.

View user profile

124 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 9:05 am

A very strong feeling was welling up inside Sally; Jealousy. She didn't like how the nurse was ogling Jenny, or how Jenny was reacting to it. Her good hand went into Jenny's and she squeezed it tight, probibly too tight, while giving the nurse a 'back off' glare.

125 Re: Trials of a New Life on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 9:57 am

In a way Jenny was relieved that Sally was jealous. A part of Jenny had wondered if she imagine the nurse starring at her, but Sally was jealous. Jenny took the paperworka dn Sally and led her to a pair of empty seats.

"Are you trying to break my hand too, Beautiful?" Jenny whispered she leaned over and kissed Sally. "You are hotter and you are mine!"

She offered Sally the pen and then realised something. "Aren't you right handed?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum