Reanimated:
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reanimated: » Games » Project Angel » Issues » Trials of a New Life

Trials of a New Life

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

126 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 13:14

"Oh...er... sorry," said Sally letting go. "I just...er..." she felt a little ashamed to admit how she'd felt. Then she looked at the pen. "Ah, yeah. I am. Can you do them for me?"

127 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 14:16

((Apologies in advanced for being a moment cheesy I just felt like it, in case the link doesn't work please let me know it is a very good version of the song but in case it doesn't work because it is from Spotify click here))

Just in the background

There was music playing in the ER waiting room, nothing to specific just something to keep people calm while they waited. Jenny looked at Sally and smiled tenderly. "So name, lets see. Beautiful, sexy, funny, charming, cute, inspiring girl."

Jenny was filling in the bits she knew she was surprised how little it was. "You know maybe after this instead of having sex we should tell each other any details that are important, like birthday, middle names, allergies. I don't have any I think because of my regenaration but still I hate celery! Funny enough my middle name is Amanda... the only thing I have in common with her."

What an odd thing music is. Even when it has no words at all it makes you feel things, it makes you think and remember.

"I wish I could be like Peter Pan and teach you to fly like I do, but I can't. To be able to fly my flame has to be hot but that would mean you burn and still... all I want is to hold your hand and fly through the clouds with you... because that is when I am free. I tried for a very long time to learn to fly but I was never able to do it until I ran in Dad and Dirk, maybe to fly I had to learn to love. I guess my power was never in my anger and hate but rather the opposite my hope and love. Back in the cage when you had dropped the bolts when you thought I walked away, I know what you were thinking... I didn't care if I crashed because I hoped it would finally be all over... Because I hated being alone. I love the rush of the speed but I know it will just last a moment and then it is all over, it all stops except of me so to end a drive with a crash could mean I finally stop repairing myself, I might finally stop. I never did, I'm glad I never did otherwise I would have missed out on meeting you! When I fly I don't have the urge to crash. And when I am with you, I feel like I am still flying, like I am still speeding through the clouds knowing I never have to stop." Jenny looked at the paperwork feeling silly. "Even if I think another girl is pretty she won't make me feel like I'm flying sitting right next to her... Anyway previous medical history?" Jenny got back to the paperwork she was asked to fill in, trying to make her statement sound mundane and just a thought but not this heart racing, mouth drying, breath taking love declaration it sort of was. Silly music was playing her making her feel and making her tell Sally. There was no reason for Sally to be jealous.

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

128 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 20:03

Sally giggled and blushed as Jenny made the list for her name. She started playing with Jenny's hair with her good hand, stroking the back of her neck. "Why can't we do both?" she asked with a wink.

Sally was a little shocked as Jenny began her confession, which soon began to change to an even deeper blush. She looked down a little as Jenny mentioned the bolts, but smiled when Jenny reassured her that she was more special than other girls. She leaned over and kissed Jenny on the cheek.

"Don't let go of that Peter Pan dream. Maybe one day you can," said Sally, moving her arm around Jenny. "You've already changed my whole life around. I'll make sure you can always fly."

129 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 20:29

"I don't see how I can let you fly. Just be yourself and I fly." Jenny turned to Sally and kissed her before she quicky went over to that nurse and handed back Sally's filled in paperwork.

"Do we have to wait long? My fiancée is in quite some pain, she hit an ex-boyfriend of mine who told her that she will never be worthy just because her background isn't as fancy as his. Poor guy wasn't conscious when we left." Jenny said and nearly started laughing when the face of the nurse fell to the floor. "Anyway I would like to get out of here before he comes in with the paramedics."

Jenny grinned widely when she came back to Sally. "So tell me before you ran into me where were you staying? Do we need to get your things from there? And what kind of house were you thinking of?"

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
View user profile

130 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 22:03

"But I'd like to try flying," said Sally quietly. Her expression was almost as surprised as the nurses when Jenny said 'fiancee'. But then... they did have a child already.... Did that really mean...

She snapped out of her reverie as Jenny came back. "Staying? Oh, uh...." She looked at her feet, almost not wanting Jenny to know. "Just... s-somewhere."

131 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 22:26

Jenny laughed. "Sounds like the place I was staying not to long ago. I remember the charming decor and welcoming neighbours. I hope you don't miss the place to much."

"Miss Sally Colburn Please." Jenny looked up and was glad that it was a different nurse calling Sally in.

"Do you want me to wait here or come along?"

View user profile

132 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 23:16

"Well.... I didn't have trouble with neighbours... You don't at a... junkyard..." she muttered. She stared at Jenny and held on tightly, her actions answering Jenny's question.

133 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 23:20

Jenny took her good hand and together they followed the nurse to an examination room. "A yunkyard, sounds like Dad's house. I am quite sure you and Hettie would love it there."

"So I heard you punched an ex-boyfriend of your girl. Nice one. May I have a look? We probably need to x-ray but let's have a look first." A handsome male doctor had been waiting in the examination room for Sally. "Can you tell me where it hurts and if you can move your fingers?"

View user profile

134 Re: Trials of a New Life on 8th October 2016, 23:59

"I don't want Hettie to grow up there!" said Sally, shocked at the suggestion, and at how strongly she felt about it.

She felt a bit awkward as the doctor praised her for punching a non-existent boyfriend, but she tried to move her fingers. "I.. could earlier. But they're not really moving now," she said. "And the pain's about there," she said indicating.

135 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 00:05

Jenny waiting until they were sent to the x-ray department before she asnwered. "I didn't mean we have to move in with him, just saying for you and Hettie it would be like the perfect playground. We find our own house. But Hettie can visit him can't she, so that we have our own playdates?"

The radiologist wasn't very getnle when he placed Sally's hand so tha the bone could be seen in the right angel. Jenny actually never had an x-ray taken and was rather fascinated but she didn't like seeing Sally in pain because of the awkward position her hand had to be. It was hard for her to watch and not start throwing fireballs at the radiologist taking the x-ray of Sally.

View user profile

136 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 00:30

"I.. I wan;t meaning... with your father. I was meaning where I live," said Sally. "My place wouldn't be the perfect playground. I mean I... er... did you notice the scar on my foot?" she asked nervously.

Sally winced a lot, doing her best not to cry out as her hand was moved. For the radiologist's sake it was probibly just as well it was broken judging by the look on Sally's face.

137 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 00:36

Jenny grinned cheeky at Sally, she always got that cheeky grin when she thought about her girlfriend's body even something as innocent as her foot. "Yes I have noticed it."

Jenny looked curious like a child would at Sally. "Okay this is gonna sound stupid but it wasn't the x-ray that hurt, right? Not like you felt the radiation."

View user profile

138 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 00:46

Sally did her best not to blush as she was trying to be serious, and failed.

"Well.. that happened in the junkyard. One piece of rusty metal, straight through my foot. And I was trying to be careful, imagine our little girl doing that!" Sally looked terrified at the thought. "And no, it was the way I had to hold it.... uh, er... I think."

139 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 00:58

"Okay no junkyards for Hettie!"

Jenny still wondered. "Wait you think it was the way you had hold it? Are you saying  it could have been the x-ray?"

"Miss Colburn I had a look at the x-ray and you are lucky it is a clean brake. So you can pick a colour for a cast and once that is set you are good to go." The doctor said smiling.

View user profile

140 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 01:04

Sally looked very relieved. "Well... I dunno. What do x-rays normally feel like?" she asked.

She couldn't help but giggle a bit as she was called 'Miss Colburn'. "I wonder if I'll get used to that. And casts come in colours?" she asked surprised.

141 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 01:24

"I have no idea. I never had an x-ray. I wonder what my bones look like." Jenny looked at her arm.

"Yes they do we have all kinds of colours, red, purple, lilac, pink, blue, green, white, black and several more. I will let you in the cable hands of the nurses, here is a prescription for pain killers. I wish you all the best." The doctor got up and wanted to leave a card with colour samples of the cast with Sally when Jenny suddenly remember.

"Oh what about sex can we do it?"

The poor doctor wasn't expecting that. "Well technically there is nothing that speaks against it unless you feel it hurt. I would advice to take less painkiller that might... change how things feel for you. Obviously Miss Colburn you would have to make sure to be active with just your left hand."

"Good thanks." Jenny grinned at Sally. "There we go told you I will get an answer to my question."

The doctor shook his head and left the two girls.

"I could break my arm and get it x-ray to see what my bones look like." Jenny thought out loud.

View user profile

142 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 08:48

"Uh, probibly the same as everyone else's..." said Sally, a little surprised. "That's a little morbid isn't it?" She turned to the doctor.

"Thanks," she smiled, though a smile quickly became a look of embarrassment and her face flushed when Jenny asked her question. "I-i'm gonna end up with a blushing face permanently at this rate!" she mumbled. She looked up. "Please don;t do that. I know it will heal, but it will still hurt!"

143 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 09:43

"We needed to know this." Jenny kissed Sally and then whispered. "And I love it when you blush my little innocent sex kitten."

An older strict looking nurse came in. "Have we made a color decision? You will have the cast for a while so pick a color you like to see a while." Her eyes were resting on Sally's hair, her pink hair.

There was something that Jenny didn't understand. Not just Sally, but her Dad, Dirk and even his kids didn't like when she got injured or purposesly injured herself. Yes it hurt but it heals and the hopital would not x-ray her if they didn't think it was worth it. But all of them kept saying she shouldn't despite the fact that she would heal a lot faster then them. It is not like she gets injured for the pain but... she fights best when she ignores that she could get injured, she want's to see her bones like they saw Sally's or she was practicing to fly and crashed a lot. She healed from all of it. It was a mystery to her. She must have made a funny face because the nurse asked very concerned.

"Are you alright my dear?"

"Yes fine." Jenny mumbled lost in her thoughts.

View user profile

144 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 13:12

Sally giggled and and made a little purring noise just before the nurse came in.

"Hmmm... blue or pink? What do you think Jenny...... Jenny?" Sally asked a little concerned.

145 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 13:54

It took Jenny a moment to hear Sally call her name. "Sorry I was thinking." Jenny looked at Sally  and then at the nurse who luckily was holding the pink and blue cast in her hands. "Pink to match your hair, Hettie will like it when it is pink. Fuck Hettie, how will we explain your broken hand to her? I tried to explain why you are mad at ... oh you know but I sort of failed really badly."

The nurse was polite enough not to include herself in the conversation, but Jenny still thought it was smarter to stick to the story of the agressive ex-boyfriend.
On the screen Sally's x-ray was still open and you could see she broke her fourth and fifth metacarpal bones, that means she would only have her thumb and index finger free, the rest would be inside the pink cast.

"The first two days you need to keep you hand elevated, the swelling is natural but it will make the cast feel tight. Do not itch underneath the cast you can injure yourself and you can't lift anything with that hand. In a few days you should be abe to do minor activities with your hand, like writing." The nurse smiled as she took Sally hand and carefully prepared it to be casted. "I suggest to give the cast a few days to thoroughly dry and until then you should rest."

View user profile

146 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 21:43

"Well the first thing we do is not swear on front of our daughter," said Sally, then she blinked. "What happened to the 'bad girl' me? Why am I becoming such a 'good girl' now?" she wondered out loud, half rhetorically, half asking Jenny or the nurse.

"Alright, I think I've got all that. I assume it's not waterproof?" she asked, wincing slightly her hand was moved.

147 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 22:01

"You still are my bad girl, but explaining things I need you to be well my smart girl to explain Hettie the world. I just make everything worse. She didn't stop crying until I showed her magic tricks. Anythign I tried to explain the situration just upset her more." Jenny sat down next to Sally and held her good hand.

"No the cast is not waterproof. It is important that the cast stays in this condition to make sure your bones heal the correct way. You are lucky that you don't need surgery so take care of your cast. I'm all done but I suggest you wait a little bit for it to dry before you leave." The nurse shook her head, she didn't care that the couple were two girls but they seem a little bit all over the place. She left the room and went on with her work.

"You know we could play naughty nurse in here before we leave." Jenny grinned completely forgotten what they were told.

View user profile

148 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 22:22

"Hey, it's okay. It's new to us both. We'll get better at it," smiled Sally, squeezing Jenny's hand. She looked back to the nurse

"Thanks very much. It'll try and take care of it," said Sally. She looked to Jenny with a grin. "I think there's a good chance of someone walking in on us. Besides, I never did understand the 'sexy nurse' thing."

149 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 22:48

"Okay... me neither. I think we got to do some reserach." Jenny rolled her eyes and sighed deeply by the thought of it. "Does your hand hurt?"

Jenny looked at the pink cast on Sally's hand. "Did it help to hit him?" She didn't say it accusing or in any negative way, but rather quietly and curious and well sort of worried. Jenny loved Sally and she loved her Dad and in her mind they all became one big happy family sort of what she never had or at least not since she came back.

View user profile

150 Re: Trials of a New Life on 9th October 2016, 23:38

"It'll be worth it, for Hettie!" insisted Sally. And yeah, it still does." She was quiet for a moment as she thought about her answer.

"I.... I think it did..." she said slower. "I needed to hurt him, and I've done that now..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum