Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What goes around comes around: A Romulenna adventure

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"And you'd be right," Rome held out his hand for the weapon and she handed it to him. He pointed the weapon at the light and pulled the trigger.

Elenna flinched, but nothing happened, and Rome laughed.

"Okay, and that was gun not-safety 101, but if the firing pin's not in there, thing won't fire. And this one's kinda tricky, and in fact, I think you're sitting on the--" Rome lifted her feet and produced another small piece of equipment, "firing pin spring. All these little guys fit together." Rome opened the gun back up and struggled to put it back together one-handed before handing it off to Elenna again. "Urgh, see, can't do it, now you understand why I'm pissed? Look, see, the pin goes inside the spring and through the stop, and then you hold it together until it..."

But she had already flicked the thing together like it was a baby's Transformer toy.

Rome laughed, a little surprised, but then, not so surprised. "Oh, look at me," he whined in a sarcastic falsetto, "Miss scared-of-guns, and I don't know how they work and ooh, Rome, help me, I'm so dumb and can't do anything, waah, waah--OW!" Rome recoiled his leg where she had socked him in the shin and rubbed the offended area.

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Be glad it was just your shin and not your nuts. So is this one done, now? How do I know I put it back the right way together?” She grinned at him.

She put the gun very slowly and careful on the floor pointing away from them, and then turned around to him. Her grin got even wider. “And that’s for making me do this.” Lenna giggled and started tickling him. Which was so easy since he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome didn't actually think she'd hit him in the nuts--that was just a bluff, right?--but he never could be sure with girls. And then she fed him the perfect line for him to say, "well, we take it outside and shoot with it, of course!"

But then she jumped on him, and as he threw his right arm up to defend himself, he realized she wasn't hurting him but she was tickling him.

Rome was confused, mainly. And then she found that sweet spot on his sides, luckily where none of the healing ribs were, and squeezed. His body jerked, spasmed, he was pretty sure he upset something in his shoulder but he was laughing.

"Whoa, wait, what're you doing? Ahh! No, wait, lemme up! Foul!"

Now he was on the floor, on his back, and she was on top of him, and he was still laughing and quickly getting too weak to push her off of him, which, since she weighed all of ninety pounds, was pretty sad.

"Hey, stop! No fair! Injured guy! Ow, ow, ooh, hee, hee hee haha ow!"

Rome was just wondering whether discretion was the better part of valor in this situation or not when the door banged open, and they both froze. It took him a moment to realize how awkward this must look.

His eyes tracked up the long legs of the intruder (his brain recognized those legs anywhere: Aly), until he was grinning up the skirt of Alyson Wesson, who was frowning and had her arms folded.

"Gross, you two, get a room."

"Ugh, no!" Rome exclaimed, reclaiming his strength enough to shove her off of him. "She started it!"

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?"

"Was that an invitation?" Rome grinned hopefully.

Aly rolled her eyes, but he saw--or imagined, anyway--a slight flush on her cheeks. "Just...don't do anything stupid, okay? Go crash on the couch and I might forget I found you."

"Yes, ma'am," Rome said, Tom-Paris-to-Captain-Janeway.

When Aly was gone, Rome tugged on a lock of Lenna's hair. "Look, see what you did? Now you got me in trouble!" he scolded, without any shred of seriousness.

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna grinned, “So you don’t like your girls on top, huh?”

She helped him up when she looked on the gun again. “How do we know I put it back together right and it works? I… I mean… we don't have to try it, do we?" Lenna looked worried at Rome. "I-I have to admit that they are interesting in the inside, but I did shoot with it you know just 4 days ago. And you know what it just worked fine. So fine that I even saw some blood.”

The smile was gone from her face. “I’m sorry I know you try to help, and I’m such a baby about it. Come on let’s get you on the couch and maybe a shirt you get cold and just were sick.”

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Oh, I love girls any which way, chica, I'm not a fussy man, you know that!" Rome grinned sleazily, trying to wipe his mind of the mental image of him doing the no-pants-dance with Elenna.

But when she suddenly waxed pitiful, he knew he'd pushed her pretty hard today, and brought her into a close embrace. "I'm sorry you're a baby, too," he couldn't resist joking, before, "but I'm proud of you. My drill sergeant once told me that bravery was as bad as stupidity, and he didn't want any of us to be brave. He said that he'd rather us be total pussies and just lie to him about it. That's all being brave is. It's being a pussy about something but not letting anyone know. So, like, you're half-way there," he laughed. "Seriously, though, I am proud of you." He didn't look at her when he said it, in case this turned into a massive chick-flick moment, instead bending down to throw the guns and cleaning equipment into the duffle. He'd clean the rest later when Elenna was asleep.

"Okay," he said, straightening and turning back to her. "What's this? Resting on the couch? Clothes? Chicken noodle soup? Playing Halo until four in the morning?"

Last edited by Maeglin on 15th November 2011, 06:00; edited 1 time in total

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna grinned proud and glad all the guns were back in the duffle. “Before I say yes to couch resting, getting you more clothes, and chicken noodle soup and playing Halo all night, I have to say. I was awesome.” The last bit was more some kind of singing. “I took your gun apart, cleaned it and put it back together and surprisingly it looks like a gun again and I didn’t run away hiding.”

Lenna beamed at him. “Okay now couch for you, I’ll get you soup and clothes. And I want some real food, like a sandwich or burger. So come on.”

Thanks to all those who participated in or read What Goes Around Comes Around!

Stay tuned for the next episode of Supernatural: Reanimated Head Games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum