Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gimme Shelter

+3
Alison
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 22:12

Danila

Danila had been listening and soaking in the conversation, listening to all sides and analyzing what they were saying. This was his specialty, he may as well use it.

He finally spoke up with a slightly sarcastic smirk upon the corner of his mouth. "Zo, Caleb, zat leaves you and I against three SUV's full ov FBI agents. Three most likely enhanced SUV's."

He chuckled, "Any chance vee have a bazooka?"

152Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 22:13

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Zat leaves you and I against three SUV's full ov FBI agents...Any chance vee have a bazooka?"

"Yep, that'll be them," Romulus grinned at Rawson and rapped firmly on the motel door. "Told you you weren't thinking 'sleazy dive' enough," he added, winking.

"I swear, bro, if you predict one more thing that isn't a lottery ticket, you're gonna be predicting my foot up your--"

Rome wasn't really surprised to be met with a gun as the door opened, but he was surprised at the face holding the weapon.

"Whoa, who the frack are you?"

"Rome?" Came a high-pitched squeal from somewhere within the room, and then there was a flash, and then suddenly a small brunette was plastered to his chest like a starfish on a clam.

"Holy Jesus, Lennie! What the hell!" It wasn't a question. It was a statement. She looked up at him, slightly embarrassed, but he tousled her hair to let her know it was all right. "Good to see you, again, too, chica."

"Where have you been?" Elenna let go of him just long enough to check on Rawson and give him a slightly less enthusiastic hug which he didn't exactly return but didn't exactly push away, either.

"Ah...haha. Yeah. Remind me to tell you about that sometime. For now, though," he thrust his hand at the stranger. "Rome Remington. Haven't met you yet. I assume you're not a bad guy because Elenna's pretty paranoid about that sort of thing, and I'm guessing you're a hunter, too, because I can't think of a better reason to hold a whisky flask like a weapon. If it's holy water I'd rather drink it, watch the Italian leather, there, man." He winked and shook the man's hand firmly, surprised by the strength he felt there. "This," he jerked a thumb in the direction of his twin, "is my brother Rawson." He looked around the room and nodded to Danila and Georgie, eyeing the half-eaten food on the table.

"So, people, what's the sitch? We got another hunt lined up? Anyone know if Aly is okay?" Rome asked with practiced nonchalance as he wandered over to grab a slice of pizza out of a box. But he knew in the back of his mind that something wasn't right. He just wanted to hear them say it.

153Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Her boys appeared so sudden in the room that she needed to feel that they were really here and not just in her imagination.

Maybe I fell asleep and just dream this? No they were real!

“I am not paranoid, I am just careful and trust anyone... Hold on, why did you come back? You left Gallup. I thought we stick to the code? Who falls behind shall be left behind.” Beside what she just said all the fear, panic and worries were washed away.
She was so happy that the three were back together and the good thing was both seemed to think similar, Raws even let it happen that she hugged him. The Cavalry was here, and more than that two people that understand her were here. She doesn’t need to explain why she is afraid of guns, she doesn’t mind when the other shoot. Well that not really true, as long the other are her boys she is fine. She knows they can shoot, but she wasn’t sure if the rest of her new team can shoot.

“I would be thrilled if this would be a hunt, but it not our normal gig. No myth, lore or research at all. The FBI has Aly in custody. They had Danila too, he tried to get her out with a plan that could have jumped out of your head, but anyway we just got Danila out and recover here before we move tomorrow to the motel next to the hospital, to see when they move Aly. Caleb is here because I couldn’t reach you and I needed help. I don’t have the right skills to fight against humans.” Lenna looked at Rome wondering if he understood that she talked about her magical ability.

“I wrote Tex that we need help when the FBI had suddenly two prisoners. That is how we met Caleb. We got Danila out and plan now to attack the convoy in which Aly will be transported. Oh and Caleb agrees with me that Georgie’s car is a Barbie-mobile.”

I am a stupid crying baby, boo hoo the boys did what you told them and left Gallup without you.

“But Rome you know what? They are all mean to me. First Danila and than Caleb they all made me carry a friggin stupid gun. I could have shot myself or worse someone else. Tell them that I don’t need to have a gun. Right?”

Lenna looked sulkily at Rome. Oh how much she missed this having someone for the backup.

154Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:06

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome bristled protectively and pulled Elenna closer into his chest upon hearing how she had been treated. He flashed a glare briefly at the two older men, but for once in his life, decided not to start none. Instead, with effort, he managed a grin down at her,

"Don't worry, Lennie, now the Remingtons are back in town we've got plenty of guns. You can drive the getaway car, how's that sound?" But he didn't let go of where he was pressing Elenna under his arm. Without realizing it, he'd gone and developed an overly-protective-big-brother-complex on this one. Add that to his post-traumatic-stress-syndrome, co-dependency on his twin, and the fact that what sent them back here was a dream about--well, something he certainly wasn't going to talk about right now, and he was one fry short of a Happy Meal these days. Wow.

"Okay, so what's this about attacking an armored convoy? There a no-forgiveness policy in the FBI these days I wasn't aware of? She lets one guy get away and she's suddenly a suspect? Anyway, I'm thinking you throw me out there as bait just to shake things up. That might be confusion enough to enact whatever the hell our plan is."

He turned to Danila and grinned widely: "And were you serious about the Bazooka, old man?"

155Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:06

Caleb

Caleb

"I don't think we'll need rockets. I've got some Willie Petes in the pickup. They should stop 'em, if we're careful and don't torch ourselves," Caleb answered Rome, "From there, well, we can try and subdue the agents, or go the easy way out and kill the agents. I'm not partial to the danger the former puts us in during the attack, and I'm not partial to the danger the second puts us in after the attack. I guess we just need to see how that goes and keep casualties as low as possible. What's your biggest gun? We need something that can shut down the SUVs with a bullet to the engine block and I've only got one CheyTac Intervention."

156Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:07

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Good," Rome replied, "because Raws here turns into a dick when I ask him to track down illegal weaponry," he winked so that everyone would assume he was joking, when in fact he was depressingly serious.

Rawson interrupted him. "If we scope the area beforehand I'll get on a roof with my hunting rifle. The 798 with those .458 Magnums should do the trick."

"Of stopping an armored car?" Rome wondered, incredulously. Then he shook his head. Rawson could still surprise him how well he knew his guns, but there was no denying the fact that he did indeed know his guns. "You know what? Never mind. Sounds good. I'm figuring I should do something moronic and get spotted--"

"Shouldn't be hard for you," Raws jabbed.

"Thanks for the support, man," Rome tried sarcastically. "Anyway, if they're distracted trying to nab me, that should be enough distraction to grab Aly, and might even let me get close enough to lob a WP into the works."

157Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:07

Caleb

Caleb

"Nice. What prompted a buy like that? Possessed Cape Buffalo?" Caleb joked, "A hit from one of those in the big block should stop those SUVs no problem. You use wildcat or factory loads?"

Caleb turned to Rome next, looking him head to toe.

"You can borrow my ballistic vest in case the Feds get aggressive with ya there, Rome," Caleb continued, "Should do you some good against those Glocks."

158Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:08

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

All this talking guns let Lenna realize something. She needed to do some research on guns, she had no idea what they were talking about and that drove her crazy. But for now she was just glad that Rome was back and looking out for her. Normally she would have told him to let her go, that she was not a little girl anymore, but him being in the FBI custody, close to death and then left the town; she didn’t complain that he was still holding her close. She felt warm even though she wasn’t cold before and completely safe.

Whoa Rome as bait. I didn’t sign up for that plan.

Of course she wanted to get Aly back, but there was a prize she wasn’t willing to pay. Aly was a nice girl that just in trouble because she let Rome go, but Rome was more than a nice guy. He was the glue that kept Lenna from running off and hunting on her own.

“What if they catch you? Or even worse?” She whispered, not sure if the others really should here her worries.

159Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:08

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Give me some credit, here, chica, I wasn't actually planning on running out there waving my arms around," he said, squeezing her once more and then releasing her before it got awkward.

He waved his hand in the direction of the vest this Caleb guy was offering: "Thanks, man, appreciate it, but I got my old tac vest from playing Marine. What I meant was I can take forward point or something and hope someone spots me," he clarified, noticing that not only Elenna was glaring at him. Rawson was giving him the we-are-going-to-have-words glare, and he prepared himself to be chewed out whenever his twin got over being shy. "Or I can lead the diversion team? A hit to distract them, maybe get them to give chase, and then have the really-heavy-hitting follow-up team do the actual rescuing? I dunno, I'm not the tactician. I'm just saying I'm a pretty obvious mark and might be an asset in this situation."

He paused, shuffled his foot slightly, feeling suddenly guilty: "Um, so, you guys are okay, right? We should never have left. I'm sorry. What kind of state is Allison in? And what kind of trouble?"

160Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:09

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked skeptical at Rome.

“I don’t like the plans that include you being the bait. They always end up in a mess, because you see a girl and hit on her and forgot the plan.” Lenna grinned while she stuck out her tongue at Rome.

Right, you should never have let me have my will so easily, you know I end up in trouble.

“It was the best thing you left; otherwise you might be in trouble too.” Lenna looked shyly at Rome. “I guess we are fine, thanks to Caleb. I don’t know in what state Aly is, when I left to get coffee she was still unconscious. I should never have left her alone. I knew the coffee didn’t taste like coffee more like your smelly socks and I still left the room. I should have stayed with her. Maybe I could have helped her.”

Lenna looked guilty at her book on the floor.

161Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:09

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome gripped Elenna's shoulder tightly.

"Yeah, then you'd be in the slammer, too, and I'm telling you, girl, orange is not your color." He stared at her hard. "It was just a fluke thing, Elenna, you couldn't have known. Anyway, it was lucky, because then we'd have two damsels in distress to deal with." He grinned until she half-smiled back, and then, shifting down to business, he put his hands on the table and looked around the room at everyone.

"So. What's the plan?"

162Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna grinned. “You think we have a plan Rome. What about improvising and just run into the burning building and see if we come out alive. Not a good plan?”

Lenna was much calmer since she wasn’t alone with the strangers anymore.

“The plan is eat, sleep a last time in the comfy hotel beds, and move tomorrow morning into the motel that is next to the hospital and then keep watch to see if the FBI moves Aly. Right Caleb?”

And for the first time I don’t panic because of this plan. It will be fine because you are here. Whoa I wonder why they are back.

Lenna looked curious at Rome, checking for signs.

163Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:11

Danila

Danila suddenly perked up at the idea of a motel within range of the hospital. "If vwe could get to my car. . ." he started, then cut himself off, "...are any ov you good weeth a rifle?"

164Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:13

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna sat down at the table, still thinking about why her boys were back in town. She poked Rome slightly to make sure she had his attention and tapped ...— .. ... .. ——— —. ..——.. on his shoulder to ask the question she was dying to ask. When she suddenly turned to Caleb.

"Hey why do we wait anyway here until tomorrow to move to the motel? What if they move Aly tonight? Wouldn't it be better to move tonight to the motel?"

Normally Lenna would ask Raws about this, because he was mostly the one who had the best tactical plan. Rome’s were always too much of a risk and hers with too less gun power. But this time she had accepted Caleb too much as the head of the "hunt".

Lenna felt as if she suddenly had to do something and not just sit and wait.

"I mean what if we are too late, what if they moved her by tomorrow morning? Half of her injuries she got because of me."

((OOC: ...— .. ... .. ——— —. ..——.. means "Vision?"))

165Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:14

Caleb

Caleb

"That ... that is a very good point, Elenna. If everyone's good to move, I'm good to go. Danila, I was a Weapons Sergeant in the Army - and Rome here was a Marine. I'd be worried if we weren't good with rifles," Caleb rambled, turning to Rome, "I'm better though."

Caleb chuckled and nodded to Rome, then turned to Elenna again.

"Where's this motel then?" Caleb asked.

166Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

A little later in the motel close to the hospital.

That is not fair Rome, you had plenty of opportunities to answer my question. I know something is going on and he knows that I am exploding not to know why they are back.

Lenna was sitting restless behind her laptop. She was shocked by herself; she checked out the Glock homepage, it was a good starting point to start reading about the Glock 17 Caleb gave her earlier. She felt a little sick, but even though it was starting to be late she was bright awake to scared to close her eyes.

“What are you doing Elenna?” whispered Georgie trying to have a look at the screen of Lenna’s laptop.

“Um I am reading something. Caleb do we take turns to watch the hospital? I can do the first shift to watch it. I can’t sleep anyway.” She hoped Georgie didn’t notice how uncomfortable she was and that just because of reading about some guns. This whole “job” they were doing right now was so not her job. She wanted some monsters, myth and lores, not guns, the FBI and human as enemies.

167Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:14

Caleb

Caleb

"If she's gonna be moved at night, it's gonna have to be in shifts so the injured can sleep, and anyone who's coming down off an adrenaline high can get some rest. You're sure about first watch? Even after today?" Caleb asked, sitting down at the table with Elenna and Georgina, "Got something to keep yourself occupied at least?"

168Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:15

Danila

Danila had merely nodded and sat back again as the others discussed. However, with a slight start, he came to the realization his weapons were all still in his car back at the hospital.

His weapons were stuck in a hospital parking lot. His thousands of dollars' worth of weapons. His precious, customized, lovely weapons.

He quickly fished his keys from his pockets and glance up. "Not to interrupt," he spoke up, clearing his throat, "Would one ov you mind retrieving my weapons vor me bevore we start?"

169Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I’ll do that. I know where your car is in the parking lot. I am happy to do that.” Lenna stood up, closed her laptop and took the keys from Danila.

Lenna grinned and turned back to Caleb. “Yes I got something to keep myself occupied. And to be honest I wish we would be done have Aly rescued and could leave this damn town. I am sure I can do the first shift, I can’t sleep anyway. So as soon I come back I’ll do the first shift.” Lenna was far below the adrenaline high she had some hours ago, but she just couldn’t sleep.

“I am fine doing the first shift, tell me when you want me to wake up the next one and what you want me to do when they do move Aly tonight.”

Georgie looked from Caleb to Lenna. “I don’t do the first shift, I need my sleep but I can do the last shift before you all get up. I don’t mind getting up early.”

170Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:15

Danila

Danila nodded and smiled. "Thank you," he said to the girl.

He turned to Caleb, "I can take ze zecond shivt; I was azleep vor mozt of my time in ze hospital after all."

171Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:16

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna smiled and nearly hopped out of the room.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Lenna smiled and hurried to the door before anyone could stop her.

“Yay I can do something. Maybe I could sneak into the hospital and check out the situation.” It was a whisper to herself and so quiet that normally no one could hear it.

172Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:16

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb stopped himself from wincing as he heard her whisper about the hospital. They all thought he was a clean human. Meant he had to pretend not to hear it. He sighed and stood up, checking his guns and knife in their holsters before looking up at Elenna.

"I'll go with you in case the Feds recognise your face - I'll try and be gentle with any that give any trouble," Caleb announced.

173Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:16

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked shocked for a moment. She was actually looking forward to be alone at the short walk to the hospital parking lot and the drive back to the motel.

Did he hear me?

“Um okay. I mean the hospital staff still thinks I am a CDC agent so I might be fine. And they wouldn’t see me I mean they won’t be on the parking lot right?”

Lenna looked worried when she remembered that she had to carry a gun the last time they went to the hospital. She wasn’t sure she could carry one right now.

“Let’s go then, the sooner we are back.”

Lenna stepped out the door hoping it would prevent the whole carrying a gun issue.

174Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:17

Caleb

Caleb

"I'm just tagging along in case the parking lot cameras saw our faces. You want a gun? I'm packing a spare," Caleb offered as he held the motel's door open for her and stepped out into the chilly night air.

He marched across the motel parking lot in the direction of the hospital, glancing around to check for witnesses. Even with his better night vision, he didn't see anyone. He nodded to cross the road and turned to Elenna.

"What kind of guns does Danila keep in his car anyway?" Caleb asked.

175Gimme Shelter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 5th November 2011, 10:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Why should I need one I have you with me, I guess that is safer.”

Lenna smiled while she walked next to Caleb. Something about him made her nervous. But she just couldn’t point out what bucked her. But he was different than any other hunter and guy she met in the last years.

“Um some are shiny black, there is one that is large and long and there is one that... okay I have no idea. Raws try to teach me but I am really bad in remembering everything about guns. I am good in upgrading some. I invented bullets for one of Raws guns that contain dead man’s blood so they are effective against vampires. I am working on bullets against demons which don’t harm the humans they are wearing, but I still haven’t found the right material for it.”

Lenna blushed and looked away.

“Sorry I start babbling when I am nervous. What I wanted to say, I have no idea what kind of guns Danila has. They look all scary as hell.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum