Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To My Nightmare

+4
Lily
Maeglin
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:55

Alison

Alison

"I'm not THAT drunk yet, Remington."

She smiled, liking the change in show, and liking the company more.

"Yeah I know why you're here."

She sighed and continued her rant. She needed to get it out and he seemed tolerant of her running mouth.

"Guys just see the badge and run for the hills. More like I live the badge and make them run for the hills. I'm not one of those people who can leave work in the workplace--I mean--how do you sleep normally when you know there are people out there who make the devil himself look like Santa Claus? About the only way I could ever be with anyone is if they lived the same life I did--and then it was like magic...that damn Jinn...I...I wanted to stay. Now all I have left is this pathetic life on the run from people I called my friends and hunting sh*t I don't even believe in. I don't feel like I belong here, you know? I mean you and Lenna are nice to me and all but it's just so different. I want to help out--find my place and really be part of the team, but every time I try I feel like I'm tossed aside--like I'm not wanted." She messed with the wide collar on her shirt until she could hook her finger nervously through the lacy pink bra strap underneath.

His arms were around her. Was she crying? His embrace actually felt good, his hands rubbing up and down her back and...

"Further North, Rome...I'm not that far gone." She giggled, losing grip on the stalwart FBI agent and ready to fall into the vulnerable woman she was inside.

202Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:56

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Aww, you caught me. More tequila for you," Rome joked, still holding her as she cried/sighed/laughed her way through her troubles.

"I hear ya," he said, finally. "It's hard to get used to. I had my brother, I guess, and that helped. Especially for me, having to lay low all the time, change my name every town, it kinda felt cool at first, like I was, I dunno, Jason Bourne or something. But it's tiring. Eventually you just want to..." Rome stopped, swallowed hard, started again. No one wanted to do the things he did. "But that's why we stick together. We're a bunch of misfits, you know? Orphans. We can't go home, but we've got each other. And we'll keep each other...well, if not sane, at least functioning," he chuckled. "That's why..." Rome sighed, That's why it keeps pissing me off that Raws keeps running out on me, but he dropped it. He'd had more "me-time" the past few days than he ever wanted again, and for Rome Remington, Attention Whore, that was saying something. "Anyway, think about it like you just got reassigned."

Aly gave an unladylike snort into his chest.

"I'm serious. You're still tracking down and bringing these evil sonsofbitches to justice. These particular SOBs just happen to be a little bigger and a little nastier and a little more sensitive to holy water, right?" He laughed, shrugged. "And you're not getting paid anymore."

She laughed at that.

203Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:56

Alison

Alison

"Government salary sucked anyway." She laughed. "I never really thought of it that way. I guess you all have your tales of woe. That dream really messed with me--I mean, marriage must have been a real shock to you--but for the first time in a very long time I felt...loved."

Aly flopped back on the bed with a sigh.

"But that wasn't real so, now what? I guess I get into the job again. Lenna lent me some of her books." She ran her fingers through her hair with a deep sigh. Then she looked up at him from the bed with almost pleading eyes. He couldn't give her love--she knew that--but at least he could make her feel better about what she'd gotten herself into--and if she was really lucky, she could return for more therapy when the going got tough--friends with benefits. It was better than the loneliness that threatened to consume her.

204Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:56

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome stared hard at her for a long moment, until she began to look a little uncomfortable.

"I do love you, Aly. There's no where I'd rather be right now. I guess I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy, but I could do worse. You could do worse, too. We're running from the cops, we hunt monsters, life sucks, but we could be going at the same thing alone. You are loved here, Aly. We all love you. It's maybe not what you're looking for, not yet. But you'll find it."

Okay, was he coming onto her or pep-talking her? Sometimes his well-meaning mouth just went on its own sometimes. So he stopped, licked his lips, and searched her face for any kind of clue. He brushed her hair back from her face, revealing needy, desperate, pleading eyes. The complete opposite of the last time they had been in this situation. That had been her gameface. This really was Allison Wesson.

And in this moment--yeah. He absolutely loved her. Maybe she wouldn't believe him, or maybe she thought she wanted some other kind of love that he couldn't give her. But probably she was underestimating his capacity to love.

Rome looked down, somewhere at the bedspread. He had to make sure:

"Do you want this, Aly?"

205Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:57

Alison

Alison

Aly sat up, wiped the tears dry, and tossed her hair out of her face.

He stepped closer to her. She stood up and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She trailed her fingers down his neck. Aly angled her head up and lightly brushed her lips against his cheek.

"Yes." She whispered, starting to tremble.

206Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:57

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome didn't like to brag, but...okay, he liked to brag a little. And what wasn't there to brag about? He was young, he was athletic, and he was experienced. This was more than a hobby, this was a skill. His standard goal was about three for her to his one, and his record was 17 in one night. Every woman was different, so he was always learning, but if he didn't know all the tricks he certainly knew the first 300 or so. It was freaking scientific as much as it was a game.

Aly certainly hadn't forgotten anything, either, no matter how long it had been. And under the homey sweatpants and t-shirt Rome was rewarded by the pink lace underwear he had seen that first night. It was kind of a neat picture. Allison was a series of layers: the Hard-as-nails-FBI-Agent, the Vulnerable Girl, the Sexy Woman. He bit her ear playfully before pulling down the pink bra strap and kissing her shoulder. She was working on a hickie on the back of his neck and tugging at his shirt. He undid his jeans and with a quick kick, they were gone. His left hand was busy elsewhere.

Suddenly she squeaked and pulled away. "What is that?" she asked, shifting uncomfortably.

Rome fished through the blankets until his hand touched something cold and hard. He laughed, deep and husky as he produced the offending object. "You are a kinky old broad, aren't you?" he laughed, producing a folded pair of handcuffs.

She responded with a show of force, knocking him flat on his back and picking back up where they'd left off. "Nice try," she growled.

"Hey! These aren't even mine!" Rome protested. "You're the crazy lady with cuffs in her--" his sarcastic tirade was cut off by her lips on his, and he was gasping by the time she released him. But he'd achieved his goal. She balked, eyes widening even as they glassed over as she realized he had managed to clip the handcuffs to her right wrist.

In the moment of confusion and alarm, Rome locked his legs around hers and flipped her back over so he was once more on top. "Nice try," he grinned.

207Welcome To My Nightmare - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To My Nightmare 6th November 2011, 12:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna went in the room Rome had paid for to take a shower. Her hair was still dripping when she sat on the bed. She was hugging her knees and tried to enjoy the comfort in having a really nice room all to herself, but something was odd just not right. She was freezing even though the air conditioning was turned off, she felt lonely. For a moment she thought about go to see if Rome was in his room but she had a feeling that he didn’t want to see her right now. He was since the jinni in his Casanova mood which means he wasn’t in his room right now. She couldn’t decide whom of the other girls he visited, but something told her it was Aly.

Who cares what he is doing, he can do whatever he want to do.

Lenna got up from the bed took all her things and went downstairs. Back to the only safe place she could think of, well she did feel safe when Rome was around. But there was just one a real place she felt completely safe and kind of at home. It was dark; she took the blanket and her well hidden yearbook from one of the curse boxes out of the trunk and nestled into the driver’s seat of her boy. Her heart started to slow down and also the excitement of the possible job; or more of her going back in the town where her family was. Bobby had asked her so often if she wants to go home to the graves of the people she would do anything to see again, but she refused it. And here she was waiting for her friends to rest and go with her back. Back to the place her nightmare begun. The jinni thought it had put her in a nightmare, but it didn’t understand that she was in a nightmare since years. Silent tears run down her face. Knowing to go back reminded her of her brother, the way he died, the fun they had together, the way he died, how much she trusted and loved him, the way he died, how much she wanted him to come back even if it would be just in a jinni’s dream world.

“How stupid the jinni was, the one dream I have that I would never want to leave her world and it doesn’t see it.”

Her hand stroked slowly over the steering wheel.

“I miss you, so much. When I was in the jinni’s world a part of me wished I would die when I shot myself. Just like you did. I would have a family again.”

Her eyes got heavy, she drifted into dream. She yearbook showed her when she was 14, the picture was taken a week before her life changed.

“I wouldn’t be alone anymore.”

“You are never alone Elle, I am here Peewee. I promised you, when Mom and Dad died that I’ll never leave you. I’m here. Go to sleep, you need to rest. There is a long way ahead of us. We need to get rid of your so called friends. They want to separate us. They want me to leave you, but I won’t go! All I need is a little bit more strength and I know I will have it as soon we are back home. We just need to go home and I can help you to leave them. They are destroying you, they don’t love you, and they don’t understand you. You’re not a hunter, there are no such things as monsters. They manipulate you, trust me Peewee, just come with me and we can be together forever. You do trust me Peewee, right?”

“Yeah I do, you always know what’s best for me.” mumbled Lenna in her sleep.

“That’s my girl. Make them go away! Make them that they show that they don’t care for you. All they want is your knowledge about myth, make them leave you! I know you can do it. You just need to fight for us. I love you Peewee.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

Lenna smiled in her sleep. She moved closer to him, to keep warm. All she needed to do was to make them go away. She wanted them to go away, right?

Thanks to all those who participated in or read Welcome to My Nightmare!

Stay tuned for the next episode of Supernatural: Reanimated Fuel[/b]!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum