Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: SAO

+2
Calvin
Maeglin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 26th December 2011, 23:50

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Sad times a dying hunter, but I'm all for it!

52Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th December 2011, 00:04

Calvin

Calvin

Suggestion, though it may be a bit selfish.

As we are covering Richard's bg, maybe this hunter has somehow found out something about Richard's deal, so when he goes crazy he goes after Richard, screaming things that seem insane but are actully true?

http://www.balaldie.com

53Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th December 2011, 00:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh I like that idea

54Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th December 2011, 16:12

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Approved! Sounds fun!

55Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 28th December 2011, 15:15

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

So! Exposition time!

Things we need to discuss:
* Ghosts: they are here. Why are they here? Everyone could develop their own personal haunting of one ghost trying to tell them their story.
* "Croatoan" pops up carved into trees/wood from the island (imported table, no, but on a table carved from the island's wood, yes)
* The homicides/attacks: a person who was at the last attack later ends up as the perpetrator of the next attack. The little girl was the first. Rome had a vision about this at the beginning. Not that there's necessarily any clues there, but we could pretend.
* What supplies we have, where we're going to get rock salt, more guns, do we have any exorcisms with us, etc. A lot of supplies, even a gun locker, will be in the bunker, though you have to get through Maria Jones first.

Things we could discuss if the opportunity comes up:
* Croatoan is a transferable-by-blood-contact disease (we'll need to go through other theories first, or come up with a good reason why we think this)
* The Sheriff is a hunter himself and knows some stuff
* Ghosts are here because the land is cursed, people who die on the island can't move on (CALVIN TO CONFIRM THIS?)

Things that need to remain a surprise for now:
* Anyone with any freaky powers (so, yeah, most all of us) are "immune" to the disease (to a greater or lesser extent)
* Currently Georgie and the Sheriff are infected (we could suspect this, perhaps)
* Richard's "deal" with the soul-harvesting thing

56Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 28th December 2011, 17:29

Calvin

Calvin

I think the origonal plan with the ghosts was that those infected by the Croatoan 'virus' had trouble moving one. But it would work just as well with the land being cursed as well. Possibly better?

57Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 28th December 2011, 17:32

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

What about both?

58Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 28th December 2011, 19:42

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Hmmm nahh I like it being associated with Croatoan. That's a better plan I think. So anyone throughout time who died from Croatoan haunts the land. So the ghosts don't all have to be Colonials.

59Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 6th January 2012, 03:25

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Idea!

Georgie is slowly going crazy but fighting admirably!

First! She attacks Rome and Elenna!

Second! She cuts Rome and aaaaaaaaalmost tries to bleed on him, and (Elenna probably) can realize that's how it's transferred, before G snaps out of it and/or runs away again. They get worried and head back to the bunker, where...

Meanwhile, the Sheriff's acting weird...er...and then he snaps, too, and starts killing people! That would help move this along, I think: we need some action! Wink

60Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 6th January 2012, 08:37

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Agreed and I think it sounds good

61Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 10th January 2012, 16:14

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I think now our focus should shift to figuring the ghost plotline out, though the characters' main focus is still to find Georgie.

Oh, and find a cure for Croatoan (there is none, just to be clear, but other supernatural activity already active in the body may fight it off).

Oh, and keep an eye on Elenna.

Oh, and keep an eye on others who may be infected.

Oh, and survive the night...

62Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th January 2012, 14:35

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

As I said in the cbox: Richard and Georgie and Callum may have the most exciting stuff to do right now...

Unless, any suggestions where we go from here?

Ghosts could do some expositiony stuff through Rome? Though that's like my favorite cop-out, I use it all the time! Razz

63Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 14th January 2012, 21:36

Calvin

Calvin

Had a talk with Maeglin about stuff, and Rich and Callum probably wouldnb't get there in time to save the teenager. So we thought, what about one of the ghost's trying to save her and drive off Georgie? Trying to attone for what it did under the infulence of the Croatoan virus?

Does that sound ok?

64Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 16th January 2012, 21:31

Calvin

Calvin

The post I’ve made might have too much exposition, or the ghost may be ott, if so I’ll change or delete it as necessary.

65Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 17th January 2012, 13:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Should we get Georgie back to the rest to make sure she doesn't disappear like all the other infected and not killed people?

66Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 17th January 2012, 16:18

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

YES. If Richard doesn't bring Georgie back, Rome is going out into the snow again.

And that will make him grumpy.

67Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 17th January 2012, 21:18

Calvin

Calvin

I've just realised something. In my previous post i said something that boiled down to that the ghost's knew about richard being hades repo man because of the virus. So does that mean that Georgie and Elenna know, or get flashes of knowlegde?

68Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 17th January 2012, 21:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh interesting thouht, they might.

69Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 17th January 2012, 22:39

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh hey I'm all for testing the blood of the infected. You woudl see the super awesome effect of Lenna's immunesystem burning the virus.

70Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 6th February 2012, 16:52

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, kids. It's time to get our poop in a group for the big finale! Very Happy

That means, as far as I know, salting and burning the whole damn island.

You heard me. We can assume they operate on propane generators, which means we have plenty of fuel, plus it's winter in New England, so they'll also have plenty of salt.

First things need to get worse before they get better. More civilians dying and getting infected, our heroes holing up somewhere in a ring of salt from the ghosts. We're getting near the end, so pull out all the stops. We'll make it up as we go along. Heck, maybe we could see if that old-timey Colonial boat at the dock is seaworthy in the storm? I'm up for anything.

We want our characters to get noticed by SWORD (and, heck, the real FBI), and what better way to do it than multiple-homicides and one giant count of arson? Wink

71Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 6th February 2012, 17:35

Calvin

Calvin

Erm, actaully i had an idea that wounldn't require burning the whole island.

Use G and lenna's links to croatain, and hence the ghosts, to find where they are burried and tourch that insted.

Of course, even if we manage that, which we may not, it could still result in the whole island going up anyway. it would give us a better chance to escape.

72Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 6th February 2012, 23:15

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, that sounds good! Rome will go with that.

But it still doesn't take care of our Crazies problem.....hehehe...

73Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 7th February 2012, 20:08

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Also! I think we can assume all the other civilians are infected with Croatoan. Remember there are children and old people among them, so appropriate angst should be applied to putting them out of their misery.

74Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 8th February 2012, 17:09

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, see how we like them apples:

1. Lenna infects Rome: so three of our heroes are infected
2. All the civilians are also infected and are killing each other and will want to kill/infect the rest of the heroes
3. Lenna, Richard and Morrigan will go find the ghosts remains
4. Rome, Georgie and Callum will go find salt bags and propane or something else flammable
5. find Colonists' remains (mass grave), salt and burn.
6. forest catches fire on accident
7. just as the Crazies attack our heroes (maybe they cause the fire?)
8. We fight our way back to the bunker, maybe just wait it out as a fire destroys everything above them?
9. The Crazy fades from Lenna and G, we're not sure why, we get the impression they "fought it off"
10. Ummm escape the island?

75Outline: SAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 8th February 2012, 17:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

sound good to me Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum