Reanimated:
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reanimated: » Welcome » Welcome » Welcome Board » Welcome!

Welcome!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Welcome! on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 3:24 am

Maeglin

Admin
Introduce yourself here to Reanimated! Please tell us your name, how you found us, something interesting about yourself, and what game(s) you're interested in joining (or if you're just interested in being a Reader)! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Welcome! on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:43 am

Hi! I'm Brink. BA invited me. I've never quite rp'd before, so I'll probably be hanging around the Sandbox to begin. I like the idea of a candy-coated dystopia rp... cyclops

View user profile

3 Re: Welcome! on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:18 am

Hooray! Welcome, Brink! Very Happy I just remembered I forgot to tell you about PMs (private messages) you can access them at the top of the page next to "profile"

DW: The Bachelor
Sandbox: Elinor Dashwood
SG: Agent Double-Oh-Negative
Merlin: Sir Leon
View user profile

4 Re: Welcome! on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:40 am

Maeglin

Admin
Welcome, Brink! I think you'll find roleplaying here is nothing too scary, just co-creative writing basically! Anyway, wekcome! Glad you made it! Have a look around and see what interests you...we're pleased as punch to have you!

View user profile

5 Re: Welcome! on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:59 am

A very warm welcome from me as well Brink.

It is great to have you here, I hope you have as much fun as we all have Smile

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

6 Re: Welcome! on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 9:13 pm

And a belated hello from me as well. Welcome aboard, just make yourself comfortable and have a look around, see if anything catches your interest.

7 Re: Welcome! on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

Hello Boys and Girls of Reanimated, Maeglin told me off for not introducing myself as well as just introducing my character Razz So here I am!

Name: Nick
Alias: Lycurgus

How I found you:
Calvin kicked my ass and made me... well actually he just mentioned in passing the PA game here and after that he would have had to fend me off with a stick... a VERY large stick!

Something interesting about me:
I travel a hell of a lot, so my on-line times change all the time but mostly between the UK and China as I work over here (being in china as I write this).

Games of Interest:
Project Angel, having been in many of the original games of this setting of Calvin's and knowing how awsome it is (and having a shed load of back story already invested in the setting) I just couldn't resist jumping back into PA again... and driving Calvin up the wall with unorthodox solutions to his ultimate challenges. (Villains getting away in the get-away car? no probs unscrew the wheel nut with telekinesis. BAM!)

Hope to get to know you all better soon (those I don't already know well!)

View user profile

8 Re: Welcome! on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:18 pm

Maeglin

Admin
I didn't "tell you off" *blushes* but I'm glad you made it over here, regardless. Welcome to the fold!

And, right? PA is sooooo much fun!

View user profile

9 Re: Welcome! on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

Also a very warm welcome from me. I hope you have a lot of fun here Smile

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
View user profile

10 Re: Welcome! on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 4:19 am

Hi! I followed Maeglin here from another site; hope that's not too stalky.

Rokhal is my alias since I first discovered goofing off on the Internet, so it's practically my name. I'm into Supernatural fanfiction right now, but I had a lot of fun doing free-form role play (even more free-form than you guys) on another site a few years ago. I'm interested in joining your Supernatural games.

An interesting thing about me: I have a stuffed robin sitting on my dresser. I stuffed it myself.

View user profile http://www.rokhal.livejournal.com

11 Re: Welcome! on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 4:48 am

Maeglin

Admin
Not at all, I'm glad to be stalked! Wink

Welcome, Rokhal! Can't wait to have you in on the next "episode" of our little Supernatural game! In the meantime, make yourself at home!

As for the stuffed bird...that is interesting! You and Beeayy (my sister) will have to trade taxidermy stories....

View user profile

12 Re: Welcome! on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 8:21 am

Welcome to the party!
Not too worried about your stalking Maeglin as much as I am about her enjoying being stalked... :S

View user profile

13 Re: Welcome! on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 1:13 pm

A very warm welcome from me as well Rokhal sit down, have some German Christmas cookies, a hot chocolate and enjoy the craziness here Smile

View user profile

14 Re: Welcome! on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 2:45 pm

Maeglin

Admin
Lycurgus_Annulus wrote:Not too worried about your stalking Maeglin as much as I am about her enjoying being stalked... :S

Hur hur hur.... Cool

View user profile

15 Re: Welcome! on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:12 pm

Hey all,

I'm Donna and I found this place via the Aura forums. I miss roleplaying but I just don't have the time to travel into the city as much as I did before so really glad to have found a place like this.

Something interesting about me is...I play the flute and teach primary school children. (Seriously worried about my life right now that these merit interesting!!!)

Looking forward to joining some games D ^_^

View user profile

16 Re: Welcome! on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:29 pm

Hello,
welcome in the middle of some crazy people, but don't worry no one bites.
It's great to have you here Smile

View user profile

17 Re: Welcome! on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 8:00 pm

Maeglin

Admin
Yay! Welcome, Kiara! Glad you came! We have plenty of fun RPs all ready to join, plus, feel free to start up your own game of any kind in the Sandbox!

The site should be pretty self-explanatory, but PLEASE let us know if you're having any trouble navigating!

View user profile

18 Re: Welcome! on Fri 16 Dec 2011, 3:39 am

Ariel Buttercup wrote:Hello,
welcome in the middle of some crazy people, but don't worry no one bites.
It's great to have you here Smile

Well they don't bite tooo hard at least Razz
Welcome Kiara to the place for all dispossessed role-players the world over!

View user profile

19 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

Um...hello..clears throat and looks around nervously. Nice to meet you all. Maeglin kindly asked me over after I stalked - I mean, met her over on FF net.

I'm a Brit currently living in deepest, darkest Wales. Haven't RPGed for quite a while and never on a forum, but I'm looking forward to having a read of the Merlin rpg - I've read what's on FF net so far and really loved it and am very looking forward to reading more Smile

20 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:45 pm

Maeglin

Admin
And we'll get you in on one of the RPs eventually, I suspect! Wink Welcome! We don't bite. We're all too busy with end of school stuff to bite! Razz

View user profile

21 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

I forgot to say something interesting about me...um...thinks...I have scary hair that plots world domination when not restrained by at least two hair bands and um, I like reptiles - is that interesting? Probably not so much, but its the best I can do on short notice :p

22 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:59 pm

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about never done forum gaming before, it's really easy. Good to have you with us.

23 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 8:45 pm

yay! Eaardvark! (I'm B.A. Murdock on fanfiction.net) I'm excited you're reading! Very Happy

DW: The Bachelor
Sandbox: Elinor Dashwood
SG: Agent Double-Oh-Negative
Merlin: Sir Leon
View user profile

24 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

Yay, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I think I'm'm going to like it round here.

Very nice to meet to Beeayy - I just finished chortling my way through 'Unquiet Castle' this morning - I really meant to leave a review though and forgot - I'm a bad Aardvark!

25 Re: Welcome! on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:52 pm

Also a very warm Welcome from me Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum