Reanimated:
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reanimated: » Welcome » Welcome » Welcome Board » Welcome!

Welcome!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Welcome! on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Hi guys! My name is Amy and BA invited me over from fanfiction.net Smile I come from England, and I love Merlin and Sherlock as far as T.V goes - although I am also a Doctor Who fan too Wink My favourite chracter from Merlin is Sir Leon BY FAR I absoloutely love him! Gwaine is epic too Smile I love the Friday Knights series and have been reading it from the beggining! Cant wait to get to know all you guys - and look forward to reading more of the stories! X lol!

View user profile

27 Re: Welcome! on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 9:49 pm

Hellooooo, aha, I'm now officially not the shiniest new person here, I joined AGES ago (yesterday Wink ) I'm here for the same reasons - just love the stories!

28 Re: Welcome! on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:26 pm

Maeglin

Admin
Welcome, CHA! I think we need to give you a short nickname--we're all far too lazy around here--how about "Honey" or is that too informal? Wink

View user profile

29 Re: Welcome! on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

Welcome to the crazy bunch, don't worry I think we don't bite... well actually your name is made of things to eat. Maybe we should start biting Wink JK we are all well trained Smile

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
My super cool characters:
View user profile

30 Re: Welcome! on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:20 am

Naw yeah Honey is a cool nickname Wink im fine with that and dont worry im VERY crazy too! Very Happy x

View user profile

31 Re: Welcome! on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm

yay! glad you're here! Do you want to start a new "Reader thread" in the Library of the Merlin forum, or you could post in EA's--it's up to EA of course Razz

DW: The Bachelor
Sandbox: Elinor Dashwood
SG: Agent Double-Oh-Negative
Merlin: Sir Leon
View user profile

32 Re: Welcome! on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:42 am

Pffft, EA's thread is there for all Wink

33 Re: Welcome! on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 6:39 pm

Hey everyone, since Supernatural is slowing way down Smile I was thinking I might join another game. Any suggestions that can get me back on track around here?

View user profile

34 Re: Welcome! on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 7:34 pm

Do you like history? You are welcome to join LaL MissA and I would love for another player to join us and our running chapter is very close to be over.

"I hate witches! Spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. It is insane! No, downright unsanitary!"
View user profile

35 Re: Welcome! on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 2:42 am

Hello everybody! I go by Greyias, and I actually joined up last week, but I have slow reaction times, so I'm just now getting to posting a hello. I actually found you guys via Google, trying to find the up-to-the-minute updates on Friday Knights (which I got a little addicted to last week and read in three days). My day job as a video editor is fun, but keeps me busier than I'd like, so I'll probably just remain a reader for now.

Let's see... something interesting... I have a miniature husky sitting next to me right now who apparently likes to try to eat bees?

View user profile

36 Re: Welcome! on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 9:25 am

A very warm Welcome in our crazy bunch, no worries we all don't bite... I think we don't bite Wink
No but seriously it is good have you on board.

View user profile

37 Re: Welcome! on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:09 am

Maeglin

Admin
Hey everyone, since Supernatural is slowing way down I was thinking I might join another game. Any suggestions that can get me back on track around here?

Hey, Adeneth: up to you! Sorry we've slowed down on SPN! :S Project Angel is kicking back up if superheroes is your thing maybe?

Hello everybody! I go by Greyias, and I actually joined up last week, but I have slow reaction times, so I'm just now getting to posting a hello. I actually found you guys via Google, trying to find the up-to-the-minute updates on Friday Knights (which I got a little addicted to last week and read in three days). My day job as a video editor is fun, but keeps me busier than I'd like, so I'll probably just remain a reader for now.

Let's see... something interesting... I have a miniature husky sitting next to me right now who apparently likes to try to eat bees?

Welcome, Greyias! We're glad to have you on board as a reader for Friday Knights, and super-glad that you've become addicted to it. Here on the forums you can get more prompt updates than on Ff.net, and we're always looking for reader responses and help with plotting, if that's your thing and don't mind spoilers! Glad to have you join us! We're pretty laid back around here, so take your shoes off and find some mischief to get into! Wink

View user profile

38 Re: Welcome! on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:34 am

hello Greyias! Glad you like Friday Knights! feel free to talk to us--we love feedback! Very Happy

Hehehe what is your husky doing eating bees???

DW: The Bachelor
Sandbox: Elinor Dashwood
SG: Agent Double-Oh-Negative
Merlin: Sir Leon
View user profile

39 Re: Welcome! on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:55 am

Hi Greyias! I'm happy to hear you like Friday Knights, that's awesome! Meg and BA have already said anything I'd say, but welcome and howdy and all that good stuff! I've a bee-eating dog too, although I think she really much prefers flies... you can always get her to chase flies.

Merlin: Merlin
Doctor Who: Sarasine (Sara) Tekri
Supernatural: Alexander (Alex) Colt
View user profile

40 Re: Welcome! on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 4:12 am

Hey, I'm Rikua. I found you guys off of Forumotion and thought it would be a good idea to join since I roleplay a lot. I'm also an active writer. I will probably read some of the existing roleplay before I really begin in a certain game. Very Happy

Thank you!

Rikua

View user profile

41 Re: Welcome! on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:21 am

Hello and a very warm welcome here on RA, most of us just look a little crazy but no worries we don't bite. Any questions don't be shy and pop an email to the moderators or admins we are all happy to help.
Looking forward to rp with you Smile

View user profile

42 Re: Welcome! on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

Maeglin

Admin
Welcome to Reanimated, Rikua! Hope you can find an RP to suit your tastes! Smile

View user profile

43 Re: Welcome! on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:52 am

Well thank you everyone, with the pleasing welcome, I feel like I'm going to have a great time here.

View user profile

44 Re: Welcome! on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:30 pm

Maeglin

Admin
Haha and normally we're a bit more active around here, lol. I'll see if I can scare up some more folk to say hi to....

View user profile

45 Re: Welcome! on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:42 pm

Lol don't give him wrong hopes, this is pretty much as active as it gets Wink but I'm sure we all are looking forward to play with you

View user profile

46 Re: Welcome! on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 6:31 pm

Yes, welcome aboard. Sorry for not saying hello sooner! *takes guilt trip into the corner*

47 Re: Welcome! on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:43 am

Maeglin

Admin
Haha, okay, true. It's kind of a "slow but steady" pace around here Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum