Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issue Outline: March of Mephisto

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 24th May 2012, 21:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Go for it

27Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 24th May 2012, 21:48

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I think Lady Kiara should interrupt us. I imagine neither of us have got nothing on a telepath? Damn telepaths!

28Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 2nd June 2012, 22:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Was that all the fight that was about to happen with Lady Kiara?

29Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 3rd June 2012, 21:51

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

ummm well yeah I forgot how non-confrontational Dirk actually tries to be! Wink Jenny could still wig out and kill the whole town? Lady Kiara's charrie (NAME? D: why do I not know this??) could decide she doesn't believe/trust us?

30Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 3rd June 2012, 22:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

lol okay I'll see what I can do

31Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 9th June 2012, 20:59

Calvin

Calvin

Maeglin wrote:ummm well yeah I forgot how non-confrontational Dirk actually tries to be! Wink

Heh, and thats why the avengers kept Capt america out of the fight until thor and iron man had gone several rounds! Razz Quick, somehow knock out dirk so it looks like Lady Kiara's fault!

http://www.balaldie.com

32Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 12th June 2012, 22:52

Calvin

Calvin

[22:47:31] Megan Abrahamson: haha umm well PA may need some direction?

[22:49:04] James Charles Munro: the current dierction is either a) fight the Tatiana or b) fight the guards and evil supers.

If you go for option a) option b) will happen soon after. And then the base will get damaged and start to crash, albeit slowly

If you want option a) it may be nessisary to knock out dirk briefly in some contrived fasions as to appear to be Tatiana's fault

33Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 13th June 2012, 00:17

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Calvin wrote:Heh, and thats why the avengers kept Capt america out of the fight until thor and iron man had gone several rounds! Razz Quick, somehow knock out dirk so it looks like Lady Kiara's fault!

Haha, right? And Captain America goes all dad on them and makes them stop fighting.

Comedy.

...So, in other news, yeah, I'm all for a fight if we can sneak it past Overly-Accepting Dirk! Wink

34Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 13th June 2012, 21:26

Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara

Well I've asked him to bring it, if he is any kind of American superhero his pride will force him to join the fight!

35Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 19th June 2012, 04:27

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, I feel like a massive nerd but I don't feel like Dirk can attack yet. At worst he'd try to push her out of the way with his energy shield, nonlethally.

Can the girls actually start throwing punches first?

Also, Lady Kiara, just to let you know, when doing fight scenes we normally talk about them and write them sort of together, incorporating each other's actions into our posts (there's always an edit button if someone doesn't like something to do with their character), so it's less like other Play by Posts you might have been in. If that makes you uncomfortable, let us know and we can work with it.

36Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 5th September 2012, 21:24

Calvin

Calvin

Two things

1) Maeg, would you be able to post next? As the next post will be getting back, and so will involve the kid's reactions, and maybe the granny having an 'insightful' moment, it's probably best in your hands. Cheers

2) I've recently been called out in Dr Who for keeping too much stuff secret from everyone else, a hangover from my GMing days. And it's the same case here. As such it'll probably be best if we can have a skype briefing at some point so i can actually explain what is going on.

Bring snacks, it may be a long session.

37Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 6th September 2012, 16:33

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

1. I'll gladly post next. Will hopefully get to it today in amongst 200 pages of reading I have to do by 4, but if not today, tomorrow for sure.

2. YAY PA CONFAB! I love plotting meetings. Today might work for me if it's good for everyone else, but tomorrow would be better, I'm free after 12 noon my time (so 7 in UK)

38Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 6th September 2012, 16:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I'm off work so have pretty much time whenever Smile

39Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 6th September 2012, 18:33

Calvin

Calvin

Well I'm kicking around today. Tomorrow? Not sure, depends on whether the weather is good or not. Ditto Sat, Sun etc.

40Issue Outline: March of Mephisto - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue Outline: March of Mephisto 30th August 2016, 21:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Nearly four years have gone by that we talked here. I was bored the other day well I talked with my brother about Supernatural the show and he was mocking me for liking it until I made him watch some original Enlgish voices and he sort of saw it is better. Anyway it made me watch the old Supernatural episodes and from there I started reading damn MissAuten going away all summer Wink I have to say we wrote some cool stuff here and I do miss it but I guess life changes we all grew up and somehow I just got stuck in enjoying this kind of stuff. If any of you ever want to pick it up again I'm all for it. Even if all of us post once a month I'd be happy. I miss my characters not just Jenny well I guess not just her or my characters but the fun we had writing together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum