Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: WITJ

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

21Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:25

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, that's cool. Calvin, why don't you do a wrap up post in SAO where that happens, and then we call it cool until the cat actually comes fully out of the bag in WITJ? (I'll delete the "the end" post)

22Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh I like that idea. And SAO is unlocked for you (Calvin) to do that

23Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:28

Calvin

Calvin

I'm actaully heading off now, probably for a couple of hours, so i won't be able to post until i get back, sorry.

http://www.balaldie.com

24Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:31

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lol that's okay.

25Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 19th March 2012, 11:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Outline WitJ:

- pick a car to get to Boston (Lenna will be happy to have you in her pretty new car)
- arrive in Boston, by skipping most of the drive unless you have something to happen on that drive (then maybe you should let us know here)
- meet Uncle Lewis and Aunt Helen

26Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 19th March 2012, 13:39

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I think the Camaro is a two-seater, though we could lie and say it's not. We could also simply skip straight to driving into Boston, as far as I'm concerned.

27Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 19th March 2012, 13:40

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Haha, JK, ignore me. Just read your post Razz

28Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 19th March 2012, 13:54

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Wikipedia says the car has two doors and 4 seats. And we already broke reality that Rome bought the car 20 days before it was available.

Huh? What post?

29Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 21st March 2012, 23:14

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, a quick outline.

1. Bar called the "Blackberry Bramble." We see an underage kid in a red jacket getting thrown out of the bar. We find out from locals that some weird stuff is going down in boston! (see table, column 1)
2. Research: What kind of weird stuff? When weird stuff? Is this our kind of weird stuff? (see table, column 2)
3. The kid in the red jacket keeps popping up, and all signs point to him. We'll need to corner/threaten him until he talks.
4. Rigby talks (see table, column 3)
5. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
5. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady. Happy ending.
6. Also, we get to keep this cool book...

(Open image in new tab to see the whole thing.)

Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Table10

30Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd March 2012, 16:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

updated outline:

A. Lewis talks with Lenna and shows her the library
B. G and Richard confront Lewis about the lost brother
C. Lenna finds the hidden hunter library room
D. someone of the team suggests to go out and cool down
E. Helen warn the girls to stay with the boys because lately the bar district is not the safest place
1. Bar called the "Blackberry Bramble." We see an underage kid in a red jacket getting thrown out of the bar. We find out from locals that some weird stuff is going down in Boston! (see table, column 1)
2. Research: What kind of weird stuff? When weird stuff? Is this our kind of weird stuff? (see table, column 2)
F. The team starts research right away
G. Helen tells Lenna the truth
H. The next day everyone notices that Lenna is a lot nicer, she tells them that she discovered that her parents were hunter
3. The kid in the red jacket keeps popping up, and all signs point to him. We'll need to corner/threaten him until he talks.
5. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
5. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady.
I. lick your wound (if you have any) and realize that the life of Lenna and Georgie could have gone a very different way.
J. Lewis tells the team that not the FBI is after them

Calvin did you plan to reveal Richards dirty secret to the team? if yes how and when?

31Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd March 2012, 20:19

Calvin

Calvin

I was thinking ther reveal could happen in this episode but i'm not sure how. I was bouncing ideas with maeg and we though maybe hades himself mught maje a cameo appearance?

32Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd March 2012, 20:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

sure that could work

33Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 27th March 2012, 17:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

updated outline:

A. Lewis talks with Lenna and shows her the library
B. G and Richard confront Lewis about the lost brother
C. Lenna finds the hidden hunter library room
D. someone of the team suggests to go out and cool down
E. Helen warn the girls to stay with the boys because lately the bar district is not the safest place

1. Bar called the "Blackberry Bramble." We see an underage kid in a red jacket getting thrown out of the bar. We find out from locals that some weird stuff is going down in Boston! (see table, column 1)
F. The team starts research right away
G. Helen tells Lenna the truth
H. The next day everyone notices that Lenna is a lot nicer, she tells them that she discovered that her parents were hunter
5. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady.
I. lick your wound (if you have any) and realize that the life of Lenna and Georgie could have gone a very different way.
J. Lewis tells the team that not the FBI is after them

34Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 11th April 2012, 01:26

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

For this part bug Maeglin for help Razz

35Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 15th April 2012, 20:23

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

yes. Unless people want to go to the table above and make stuff up, it'll have to wait until after school (mid-May for me) Sad

36Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 20th May 2012, 12:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I actually had to google for a cocktail with milk or cream in it I never heard of the cocktail I used not of the stuff that's in it but it has cream it. It is so long ago I drunk nothing else but creamy cocktails and now I've learned in none of them is actual cream. Sad days.

37Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 24th May 2012, 21:42

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I'm gonna say it should be Calvin's post, since we haven't heard from him in a bit. If he doesn't want to care-and-share about his brother, perhaps we can come across a brutal murdered corpse in the alleyway, a mutilated pet, or even meet one of the red-beanie-wearing fairies (Redcaps). I was also thinking perhaps Lewis Gilmore could be abducted (he is the firstborn of the family, yes?) and we have to save him before the fairies sacrifice him?

More ideas here:
Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Table10

38Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 24th May 2012, 21:51

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

lol! now I picture grumpy strict Uncle Lewis abducted by Tinkerbells, priceless!!!!!

39Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 24th May 2012, 22:16

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Well, I figured he'd be kidnapped by the redcaps or some other nasties, not *actual* fairies. Razz

40Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 24th May 2012, 22:26

MissAusten

MissAusten

Oh man, that's brilliant! I'm all for it! Very Happy Georgie will totally freak out!

41Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 24th May 2012, 22:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I know sorry I keep picturing us fighting little glowing, fling naked ladies with nipples Razz

42Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 25th May 2012, 12:31

Calvin

Calvin

I'm....

*glances at Ariel's post. Raises eyebrow*

Ahem, anyway i'm happy to do the next post, but i probably won't get a chance to do it until sunday evening at the earlyist. Actually, that goes for all other posts as well. So feel free to head on without me if you want.

43Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 25th May 2012, 12:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Sorry that was a reference to the SPN episode with fairies.

Dean: It was a little, naked lady, okay?
Sam: It was a what?
Dean: It was a little, glowing, hot, naked lady with... nipples, and... she hit me.
Sam: I'm not supposed to laugh, right?

And that's fine no worries post whenever you can

44Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 7th June 2012, 02:22

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Sorry, Cal, got sick of waiting for you LOL.

Ariel, if you can think of any magic stuff to do, that'd be cool. I can also, either instead of or in addition to, have Rome do some wierd phsychic thing to get some clues.

I'm thinking this is just one of a few ritual murders that have happened in the past few days around this area: the Red Caps sacrifice human firstborns to get back and fourth from the Otherworld (which we don't know yet), and the sites of these murders mark a "door" of some kind.

Also if someone wants to see the teenager lurking around at the end of the alleyway or something, that'd be cool.
Outline: WITJ - Page 2 244.furlong.edward.092706

45Outline: WITJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 7th June 2012, 12:45

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Okay I can let Lenna do some magic Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum