Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New episode ideas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New episode ideas Empty New episode ideas 31st March 2012, 11:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

You have an idea for something to hunt but might not want to be the story lead or at least not alone or need some help with the research on the monster of the week.

Post your idea here, if you can use this villain application don't worry if you don't have all information yet.

Maybe you don't have an idea for a monster or an entire episode but something you would like to happen to your own or the other characters. Here is the place to mention those ideas.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 29th January 2014, 10:26; edited 1 time in total

2New episode ideas Empty Re: New episode ideas 31st March 2012, 12:24

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Villain Application:

Name of Villain (list all): Shōjō
Race/Monster class: Sea spirit
Profession: Sake brewing ghost
Appearance: Red face and hair
Portrayed by: ("actor"--optional)
Image: (optional but preferable!)

Personality and Motivation: A shojo is a sea spirit with a fondness for alcohol. The spirit itself is not evil, but can be use to be evil. But it can be harnessed to carry out an individual's desires by use of a spell box. The shojo can only be seen when a person is drunk.
Anata ga marou mono... Wa anata ka ra mo morau. Kono bin niwa syoujou zuke no sake ga hu-in sarete iru. "What you took will be taken from you. (Like, eye for an eye.) The bottle inside contains a Shojo.

Strengths and Assets: Superstrength, invisibility (when you are not drunk)

Weaknesses and Vulnerabilities: Can only punish people that drunk it's sake.

How you can be killed: With a Samurai sword that is blessed while it is in a running spring.
Blessing: Shichihukujin. Hito no teni rori korekara seitoun yakuwari wo hatasu kono ken wo tataer.

Episode Title: (classic rock song title is preferable)

"TV Blurb": (an exciting "tune in next week" description of the episode that doesn't give away too much!)

Hunter "spotlight": (who's spotlight episode is this? if any)

Vague Plot Outline:
- Teenagers of the town's (no idea where) Private School die cruesome
- The murder are in all news
- The witnesses don't know a lot, but they all went on various parties when their friends died
- The all mention a town ghost story about a girl that died years ago in a gruesome way in the woods.
- The hunter will think it his this ghost that kills the teenager
- Surprise the killing continues after the bones are burnt
- One rich kid bribed the headmaster with a expensive sake so that he didn't fail the year
- It is not the first time the headmaster excepted a bribe
- The hunters will discover that you have to be durnk to see the Shōjō
- Find the sword and the blessing and someone who can bless it in Japanese
- Fight while drunk the Shōjō to protect the rich kid that bribed the headmaster
Do we learn something valuable? - Rich kids are brats Razz

**Keep in mind that only the information you want the players to find out will be given to them. As the villain, you may choose what to surprise the PLAYERS with and what to surprise the HUNTERS with. MissA, Ariel and Maeg will know, of course, but your secret is safe with us!

3New episode ideas Empty Re: New episode ideas 2nd April 2012, 14:56

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Can I suggest "Domo Arigato" as a title?

It's a song by Styx, though I think the actual title is "(Domo Arigato) Mr. Robato."

It means "thank you" in Japanese. I can keep looking for a song title though!

Also I owe Calvin a better song title suggestion for the PA/SPN crossover...

4New episode ideas Empty Re: New episode ideas 2nd April 2012, 15:29

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hehe yes sounds good Smile

5New episode ideas Empty Re: New episode ideas 11th October 2017, 17:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I have an idea for a Supernatural episode at some point.

Ghost sickness! And I suggest Richard is the infected one Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum