Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate her and she is driving me crazy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate her and she is driving me crazy Empty I hate her and she is driving me crazy 3rd November 2012, 22:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Sofiya was still in the club, she had just lunch with Lady Jackson, apparently the lady in Oxford. She was drinking her tea like an English lady checking out the younger people so far she hadn't seen anyone she would want to be friends with. She was playing with her hair, when this boy came in and damn he was hot! Sofiya got up and she knew it was Alfred Jackson, of course she knew who he was.

"Mr Jackson I don't believe we have been introduced. I am Sofiya Levkova." Sofiya said flirtatious, she had taken off the overdress and now looked a lot more sexy now that Lady Jackson was gone. Sofiya's hand wandered from his arm down his hip right onto his package. "My, my, my Fifi you are well packed down there aren't you?"

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 4th November 2012, 16:06; edited 1 time in total

MissAusten

MissAusten

Alfie had heard his mother talk about this Russian chick who was the daughter of some really important Russian businessman and apparently his parents knew the guy well. His mother claimed that he had met him a few times in the past, but Alfie couldn’t remember. During his childhood Alfie had met so many business people, politicians, royals and anything else with an important name that he had a hard time remembering if one of those people was this Russian guy.
Alfie was still in his school uniform when he went into the club. He often went straight after school because he didn’t feel like going home right afterwards since the chance of running into his bitch of a sister or his even bigger bitch of a grandmother would be high, and he really didn’t need their nagging after school.
He saw a few people he knew and greeted them by nodding, but then he saw this girl- and what a girl!- in this tight, short dress, her blue eyes fixed on him while a playful grin crossed her lips. He didn’t need to think twice who she was, and the moment she started talking it was obvious enough, because there was a tiny hint of a foreign accent in her voice, which was kind of hot and a nice change for once, because he was always stuck with English people all the time. The only guy he knew with an accent was a friend of the family, James from Scotland, whom Alfie knew since they were young, but other than that he didn’t meet many people with foreign accents. The girl’s accent was just a slight hint, she spoke fluently English, but it sounded nice.
He didn’t even have the chance to say anything because after she introduced herself she immediately moved her hand down his trousers, which honestly kind of surprised him because he had never met a girl who just dared to do that without asking him.
She smiled flirtatiously. “May, may, may Fifi you are well packed down there, aren’t you?”

Did she just call him…? What? The? Fuck? He actually overheard the compliment about his package because it was the first time a girl called him a ridiculous nickname (well, besides his sister Cecilia, but she didn’t count).
“It’s Alfred”, he said dryly without showing any expression. “And I don’t know if it is normal in Russia that women greet men by feeling them up, but here it’s not. I’m just saying it before you start going around and greet the guys here by touching them inappropriately.”
Of course Alfie didn’t mind when women touched him there, but he didn’t like it when women showed too much confidence, and she sure as hell did. Bossy women tried to take his superiority away from him, and he totally couldn’t stand that.
He took a step back and loosened the tie of his school uniform. “So you’re here for the summer?” He tried to sound indifferent, but inside he could feel that he was physically very attracted to her.

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Oh don't worry I won't feel the old farts of Oxford. But Fred I expect you to show me around Oxford. What do you do in a town like this?"

Sofiya's hand wandered down her body as if she was making sure he saw her curves.

"I could use a drink, what does a girl has to do to get a glass of Vodka?"

She threw her hair over her shoulder and followed him as he stepped away from her. She loved this boy, not in the romantic way but she would have a lot of fun with him he would be the perfect toy.

MissAusten

MissAusten

Alfie let out a cold laugh. “Am I wearing a sign that says ‘Tourist Guide’? Oxford isn’t big, you can check it out by yourself.” He sat down in one of the big armchairs and got out his cigarettes. “Look, I had a long day in school, people were stupid, teachers were stupid, that old son of a bitch Gray was stupid, so I need a break now, okay? Go and find someone else who gives you the Great Tour of Oxford.” He was just about to light his cigarette when she snapped it away from him, grabbed his insanely expensive golden lighter with his initials and lit the cigarette.

“Thank you, Fifi”, she said while she put the lighter back in the pocked of his blazer.

Alfie just stared at her for a moment. This was…she was…never had he met someone…a girl so disrespectful towards him. Did she even know who she was dealing with? Every other girl immediately jumped out of his way and they would certainly never dare to talk to him the way this Russian chick did.
She smiled amused while she scrutinised him and smoked his cigarette. “You look absolutely adorable in your little English boy school uniform…”, she said teasingly.

Alfie tried to ignore her and took out the newspaper from his bag. As much as her confidence annoyed her, there was something that annoyed him even more; he totally wanted her. And he totally tried not to.
“Would you mind?”, he said, not looking up from the paper. “You can leave now.”

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Really? I can leave now?" Sofiya grinned when she sat on his lap, she had her hand again on his package, this time gently rubbing him.
She leaned closer and whispered into his ear. "I know you want me and you want me bad! When I see you sit here in your uniform you make me so insanely horny I want to rip my clothes off my body and let you lick over my firm breasts."

MissAusten

MissAusten

Okay, normally he wouldn’t have said no to this invitation- well, normally he was the one making the first move. But the fact that she was trying to be the one with the pants on bugged him majorly. If anyone had to say something here, it was him and not some girl. He tried really hard not to show any emotions at all, which was okay, but the difficult part was controlling his body and trying not to look excited about it at all.
“What was your name again?”, he asked while he grabbed her wrist.

“Sofiya”, she whispered seductively.

“Yeah, whatever. Find someone else you can jump, I’m not available.” He almost pushed her down, quickly turning around so that she wouldn’t have a closer look at his trousers.

“You’ve got a girlfriend or what?”

He huffed. “Girlfriends are the greatest waste of time.” He walked towards the door without turning around. “And by the way, you might put your coat on or people start talking about you. Everybody talks here.”

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Sofiya took her coat and giggled. She had succeeded by making him being turned on by her and just at she thought he had walked away, because he was intimidated by her. He didn't like that she was doing the first move and it amused her.

A few days later

Sofiya was at the cocktail party in the Jackson Manor and she loved it. All this people with money and status loved her. She would wait for Alfred make a move, since he knew that she wanted him. Well no that was not true she would not be waiting completely without a move.
She sneaked up on Alfred while he was talking to another pretty boy. And leaned close to Alfie's ear again.

"I think underwear is a waste of fabric don't you think so?" Sofiya didn't mind that the other boy could hear her too, she would not say no to have them both. Sofiya grinned and walked away to talk to a few ladies of Oxford to let sink in what she just had said to Alfie.

MissAusten

MissAusten

Alfie forced himself not to turn around and watch her go, she didn’t need to get the impression that he was in any way or form interested in her. Her self-esteem was too big anyway, so he wouldn’t help her making it bigger than it already was by giving in to her. He knew exactly what she was doing. She seemed like one of those girls who wanted him because of his name, so that she could later say that she had slept with a Jackson, but he wouldn’t make it easy for her.
James, one of the only few people Alfie actually liked in this room, heard what Sofiya just said. “Who’s she?”

“A deranged psychopath. You know, those Russians…”

“She…ehm…seems to…like you?”

Alfie didn’t show any expression. “That’s not how I would put it. Can you do me a favour?”

“Sure.”

“Keep her busy, okay? And make sure she stays away from me.”

James looked confused at him. “Ehm…what am I supposed to do?”

Alfie rolled his eyes. He liked James, but he tended to be a little too polite and naïve sometimes, and very, very innocent. “Just do something to distract her.”

“But-“

“Okay, I’m off”, Alfie turned away from him and waved one of the waiters to him to get him a drink. Technically he wasn’t allowed to drink alcohol yet, but he didn’t give a damn.

“Alfred!” His mother appeared behind him and snatched the drink away from him. “You can’t drink in front of the guests, that’s improper, you’re not even seventeen yet!”

He rolled his eyes. “You never say anything when I drink at home.”

“Yes, but nobody of our friends sees you. I don’t want to get the reputation that I allow my underaged children alcohol”, she said coldly. “Go do something useful. You should talk to Sofiya, she’s a guest here, and as such you should treat her properly, and by that I don’t mean lifting up her skirt.”

“Oh, I’m sure as hell not going to do that”, he mumbled sarcastically. “And to your information, she’s already in a conversation with other people, and I don’t want to interrupt them…” He looked over to James, who, as Alfie expected, was super shy because he blushed the entire time. Alfie rolled his eyes, this boy really needed to man up a bit. Alfie had already tried to set him up with girls, but they seemed to have been a little too much for James. Sofiya definitely had that flirtatious grin on her face while she was talking to James, but then her eyes met his, and he quickly looked away. She shouldn’t get the impression that he was staring at her. Oh man, he really wanted to look at her…which drove him insane. Without saying anything to his mother, he turned away from her and made his way through the crowd, out of the room into the quiet hallway. Quiet time, at last.

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

OVER 18 WARNING!!!!

Sofiya leaned closer to James and kissed him on the cheek. "You are very sweet but right now I have someone else in mind as my prey so if you would excuse me."

"No wait, um... where in Russia are you from again?" James tried to keep her with him as Alfie had asked him to do, but he was losing the battle.
Sofiya pulled him into one of the window corners and kissed him passionately. "Sorry sweetie, but there is another cock that I have to fuck. But I promise you, you will get a ticket for trying."

James was actually too much in shock to say anything or stop her. First she kissed him a way no girl has ever kissed him and then she told him that she is on the way to have... sex... with Alfie and then on top of all that she top him he can sleep with her too. This girl was insane... well or a lot like someone he knew very well. James sighed and went back to do conversation with the other guest and to keep an eye on the Jackson Ladies so that Alfie would have them off his back.

Meanwhile in another part in the house after climbing a few stairs walked Sofiya into the tea salon of Lady Jackson, not Alfie's mother but his grandmother's.

""Bloody hell can't you find and annoy someone else? You know when you are horny my father never says no to fuck a younger woman." Alfie said annoyed. He wanted to push past Sofiya to get out but she dropped the room key into her décolleté.

"Go and get the key Fifi." She said seductive.

"Do you really think I'm falling for this trick?" Alfie said took out another cigarette from his grandmother's stack and sat down in the armchair normally his grandmother would sit. "What would your father say if he knew you are fucking around?"

"My father knows a woman has needs and a good fuck is never something to be ashamed of." Sofiya lied down on the small couch across Alfie. He hand was gently stroke down her boobs, across her waist under her dress. Alfie tried very hard not to stare at her. "You know being with you is so arousing, I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me."

Alfie was smoking his cigarette within seconds just to light another one, while Sofiya touched herself in ways that her breathing got faster until it changed into quiet moaning. Alfie had no chance this what she did, he could either masturbate himself or... he unbuckled his belt and pushed her dress up. "You are a bloody bastard and I just do this to shut you up!"

Sofiya grinned winningly. "But your cock feels so much better as I ever thought it would..."

Soon Sofiya couldn't talk anymore her aroused screams felled the tea salon, mixed with Alfie's moaning.

10I hate her and she is driving me crazy Empty Re: I hate her and she is driving me crazy 4th November 2012, 16:39

MissAusten

MissAusten

This was horrible. Not because he ‘lost’ against her- which was horrible enough. No, it was horrible because he absolutely liked what they did, and she was so freaking good in what she did. It would have been so much easier if she was bad at it, because afterwards he could say it was a waste of time and never get turned on by her again, but this…unfortunately now he knew what he had when he was with her. She actually tried to get on top of him now, which he tried not to allow because that would give her the feeling that she was in charge, but honestly he wasn’t in charge either because she was way too demanding, so they were kind of equal- which he hated. He wasn’t used to be equal with a woman, he was always the one in charge, especially with a woman.
The more agitated he got, the rougher he became, but she didn’t complain, quite the opposite, she seemed to like it. She tried to sit up, probably to change position, but it wasn’t easy to push him down, and suddenly they both got up, still continuing what they were doing, but this time he pushed her hard against the wall. A grin appeared on her face because she liked that she made him so furious but at the same time he didn’t stop, so he seemed to like it too.
While he pressed her against the wall, she dug her finger into his back and started biting him right at his neck, which he seemed to like as well, because he didn’t stop her.
“I hope you go to hell”, Alfie grunted.

“You and me both, Fifi”, she replied while she bit him once more, trying to get away from the wall and to the table, but then she heard someone knocking on the door. She shrugged her shoulders and wanted to continue but Alfie pushed her harshly away from her and zipped his trousers while that person in front of the door knocked a second time. It couldn’t be anyone of his family because they wouldn’t knock, so it was probably a guest. Sofiya giggled, obviously very self-satisfied since she managed to get what she wanted, and he had failed. He didn’t look at her, as if he was actually ashamed of it.
“You shut up about this, got it?” He didn’t see that one side of his neck was completely bruised. “Stupid bitch.”

11I hate her and she is driving me crazy Empty Re: I hate her and she is driving me crazy 4th November 2012, 19:38

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

A few weeks later Alfie had his last day of school and Sofiya picked him up in her big black car -which of course had a driver-

“What the bloody hell are you doing here?” Alfie said annoyed.

“I’m here to give you your present.”

“My present? For what?”

“For being you. Alfie I want you to fuck me!” She whispered in his ear while her hand actually moved into his trousers taking his package in her hand.

“Jesus woman I told you to get away from me.” Alfie wanted to push her away but he just couldn’t not the way she was touching him.

“Pretty please? You stick you cock wherever you want.”

Oh she was good, she was bribing him with exactly what liked. A girl with no boundaries, was exactly what he liked. They ended up somewhere outside Oxford, and Alfie really didn’t care that the driver was waiting close by, but doing this girl as much as he hated her she was the best sex he ever had. No matter what he tried, no matter how hard he did it she wanted more and had even more intense ideas.

“I hate you I hope you know that.” Alfie said while he put on his trousers.

“Oh don’t worry about it I’m going back to Russia, but I’ll be back around Christmas.” Sofiya said just as she unzipped his trousers again and took his cock into her mouth to give him the blowjob of his life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum