Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuel

+4
Maeglin
Alison
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:51

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Lily turned and walked ahead of him back to the hotel. He was just about to follow when a cold feeling washed over him and his head spiked with pain.

“You frigging moron, look what you did. She is going crazy and I can’t control her. What stupid ideas did you put in her head? She is drinking and having a party in her room. She does not what I want her do to. This is your fault, you taught her this behavior. Stay away from her. Do you hear me? Stay away from Elle!”

Rome groaned, trying not to attract Lily's attention, as he pinched the bridge of his nose as if trying to stave off the pain. God, why me? Why all the time? Can't it just stop?!

There was a flash light in his brain, like the intro to a vision, except this was different. It was a silver-gray light, and it still hurt, but it was...his?

And then, suddenly, the cold was gone. The pain was gone. The voice was gone.

"Rome? You coming?" Lily asked.

"Uh. Yeah." As the pain faded, Rome actually focused on what the voice was saying. It was talking about Elle--Elenna? Drinking and partying? Yeah, freaking right, she's in her room nerding out...

But Rome hurried to check on her anyway. On the way, his phone buzzed: (1) New Message, from "Scully."

Rome--serious development. String of murders with same MO 5 yrs ago. 2 vics w/silver bullet. Elenna's brother was one! Thinking sloppy hunter as COD. Why didn't you tell me her family was involved?! Returning to hotel soon. ~Aly

He stopped, interested, distracted. He paused in thought, finally texting back: Umm I wasn't sure Lenna wanted anyone to know. Sry. Will tell what I know if you think it'll help. But if he's already dead why does it matter? Plus he was cremated, so he couldn't even be our ghost. Btw don't mention this to Lennie she'll freak....more.

Boy, wasn't that the truth. He could hear the music from the hallway. He couldn't actually believe it. Elenna I'd-Kick-Your-Ass-On-Jeopardy Fee was--

"Rome, don't come in!" Georgie shrieked as he walked past.

--dancing in her underwear. To Pantera? And had drunk about a gallon of champagne and had broken like fifteen glasses?

Rome stood still, completely confused. This was crazier than the Dream World of the Djinni had been. Seriously: what the frack? He opened his mouth a few times, trying to speak, his face going red at seeing her in her underwear as he tried not to think about how actually hot she was.

"Elenna?!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs. "What the hell are you doing?!" He was worried again. And that meant he was angry again. He stalked towards her, ripping off his jacket and shoving it on her. "Get some freaking clothes on, what kind of hussy are you trying to be? And you better as hell clean all this up!" He pointed to the broken champagne glasses and then reconsidered. "No, you know what? I'll do it. Because you're gonna cut yourself like a moron, Goddammit!" he shouted. He collected the remaining Champagne under his arm. "And I'm cutting you off of room service if you're going to act like this."

Georgie was trying to grab his arm but he shook her off.

"You better get back on track, Elenna, and I mean yesterday, or I am totally benching your ass for the remainder of this hunt, am I understood?"

102Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:52

Adeneth

Adeneth

"Hey, you know some people actually like peace and quiet," Morrigan groaned, tipping just outside her room.

It was the guy from earlier, the one who'd checked her out.

"Seriously, would you mind telling Britney Spears over there to get a grip?" Morrigan paused. "...Wait, did you say hunt?"

103Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I don’t need your jacket or you cleaning up my mess or you looking out for me, I am fine. DO you hear me I am fine!”

Lenna took off his jacket, but somehow she felt a bit uncomfortable by all the people in the room. She picked up a shirt and some shorts from the floor. She was for a moment calm, until she saw in Georgie’s face a silent agreement with Rome.

“You know what? I am on track, I am fine and I know what I am doing! Just because I am not the little angel anymore, doesn’t mean I can’t hunt. Stop acting like my father Rome, he did nearly ten years ago. You can’t tell me what I can do and what I can’t do. I am not a moron. I can look out for myself. Just leave me alone, all of you go away. Gee everyone is leaving me so just go with the flock. I don’t need anyone of you. I hate you Rome!”

Lenna turned around and went into the bathroom and slammed the door as loudly as possible. She did hope the door would break. Lenna furious, but as soon the door was closed behind her she fell on the floor and started crying.

I don’t want you all to leave. Not one of you. I need you. Please don’t go away. I don’t wanna be such a brat, but I dunno somehow I am as soon you are around. Please I need help.

104Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:54

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome was briefly distracted by the newcomer. "Uh, what? Hunt?" The lie was automatic. "No one said anything about a hunt..."

"I hate you, Rome!"

Rome didn't let himself be hurt by that remark. He knew that if he let himself be hurt he would just get more angry and probably violent and...

Okay, yeah, he was totally hurt by that remark.

"Elenna!" He pounded on the door, hard enough that it rattled on its hinges. "Elenna you come out of there right now! I'm not even kidding, Lenna! You can't keep acting like this! What the hell is wrong with you? Lenna! Lennie! I'm just trying to help you! Can't you get that through your freaking weirdo skull?"

Except he was yelling and he knew it certainly didn't look or sound like he was as worried about her as he felt.

105Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:55

MissAusten

MissAusten

"Rome stop yelling that is not helping her."

Georgie grabbed Rome’s left arm and Lilly his right, together they somehow managed to push him away from the bathroom door and out of the room.

"You can't yell at her like this. She needs someone who comforts her and not yells." Georgie tries to calm Rome down. Which wasn't working. He tried to get back in the room, when Georgie got him in surprise twisted his arm and pinned him against the wall.

"No, wait, you don't understand, something's WRONG with her!" Rome yelled at her.

"Fine I go and ask her. But you stay out of it. Let me handle it."

She walked back into Elenna's room and to the bathroom door and knocked. "Lenna. Are you all right?" She didn't expect an answer. She could hear her sobbing from behind the door. "Lenna, please..."

106Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:57

Caleb

Caleb

"We'll deal with that in a second," Caleb announced to the new arrival - the girl he'd taken the clipping from earlier, "Rome, we need a quick word."

Caleb dragged Rome to the bedroom, shoving him against the wall and kicking the door shut. He wheeled back towards Rome, thumping his ear.

"Do you have any idea how badly your Angry Dad Fit could have gone? The new girl is a hunter too. And you're damn lucky about that," Caleb growled, "You watch your mouth when you leave doors open like you were born in a barn. Because if that kinda screw-up becomes a recurring thing, I won't be the one killing people who are wise to us and keep up with the news reports!"

Caleb didn't know what frightened him more - the fact that he'd said they'd have to kill people who wised up to them or the fact that he was pretty sure he meant it.

107Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:57

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna heard Rome yell and banging at the door and she also heard Georgie knock more careful but she didn’t paid attention what she said.

“You are not alone, Elle. I’m here and you know that!”
I know.

Lenna whipped the tears away, and opened suddenly the door.

“I’m fine Barbie. Stop acting like Rome is and seeing ghosts. I am fine.”

“Lenna you are not fine, I might know you not very long but you are not fine. What’s going on. We are friends you can talk to me.”

“I! AM! FINE!”

Lenna turned around and saw a girl she never saw before and Lily standing in her room.

“What is this here a circus? Go away, all of you. I don’t wanna talk to you super-brain and I certainly don’t wanna make new friends. So all of you piss off!”

Lenna hold the door open and looked feisty from one girl to the other.

“And when you see Rome tell him I am fine. I don’t need him either.”

“That’s my girl. They would leave you anyway, and they look as if they want to lock you up somewhere, where the walls are covered with pillows and you get doped that you think you are a pink hippo dancing ballet.”

108Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:58

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgina knew there was no way she could continue a normal conversation with Elenna right now. The younger girl was by far too furious to talk to. Before Georgie, Lily and the brunette girl went out the door that Elenna was holding open impatiently, Georgie looked at her a last time, and despite the fact that she didn't know Lenna for that long, she felt the same way a really close friend would feel by seeing her so hurt. She wanted to hug her but she didn't dare to. Elenna showed no expression, and when the girls left the room she locked the door.
"Is she always like that?" The brunette girl looked at Lily and Georgie.

"No way", Lily responded. "I mean, we don't know her that long but I seriously doubt that this was Elenna's real personality."

Georgina wrinkled her brow. In her Freshman year in high school she had a very good friend who was more like a sister to her. One day she completely acted out, similar to Elenna, and Georgie had to face the fact that her friend had been possessed. Georgina thought of the way Elenna's eyes had looked. No demon eyes, for sure, but there was something...different about them. Something unusually cold.

109Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 19:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna curled up crying on the bed.

Why did Georgie look so weird at me? Actually why is everyone acting to weird around me?

“I told you they don’t like you. They think you are insane.”

“I know.”

“They don’t deserve having you around, have you as a friend.”

“But…”

“But what? Isn’t it true that none of you so called friends all just walked away? First they yell at you, nearly knock down the bathroom door and then they just left you.”

Lenna stayed silent for a couple of minutes and when she answered it was just a whisper.

“Just don’t leave me Nick.”

“Never.”

Nick kissed his little sister on the cheek and started to hum her lullaby.

"I'll have to go."

110Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:01

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome caved the moment Caleb threw him into a wall. He actually responded well to violence, instead of getting even more defiant, the way Raws or, you know, most people, did. He had been completely out of line, and he flushed and couldn't meet the older man's eyes.

"I, uh, yeah, I know, man--I--I just, I was worried--got worked up--"

"I don't care if you're having kittens, Remington, there's no excuse for that kind of fallout." Caleb rattled him against the wall for emphasis.

Rome nodded solemnly, and looked up. "You remind me of a sergeant I had in the Marines. He was kind of a dick," Rome tried, grinning helpfully.

Caleb rolled his eyes but flashed him half a forgiving grin.

"Can I at least go apologize to her?" Rome asked.

"I think you should take a walk," Caleb told him.

Rome opened his mouth to protest, but the old man was right. Elenna wouldn't want to see him again--probably ever. And if he wasn't around when someone showed up to complain about the noise, the better. "Fine," he said, like a petulant teenager, and stalked out the door.

111Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:02

MissAusten

MissAusten

One hour later, after Georgie spent most of her time walking around restlessly and thinking of any suitable words she might use to approach Elenna, she left the building to get some fresh air. Near the hotel was a small wood she had seen earlier, but this time she spied a person moving. She slowly drew closer to see who it was and couldn't help but smile when she saw Rome kicking stones around like a 12-year old who got mad at his mom for not letting him stay up late.

"Hey, Remington, you've got to practice a little more if you want to impress someone with your awesome soccer skills."

Rome looked up in surprise. "Well..." He crossed his arms. "I thought I would be the next Cristiano Ronaldo, but according to a Miss Gilmore I've been wrong." He briefly smiled at her but then scrutinized the stone that he had been kicking around.

"Needed to clear your head, hm?" Georgina watched some people entering the hotel.

"Yeah."

"Listen, we didn't mean to boss you around but..."

Rome shook his head. "No, that's okay. I overreacted. Elenna must think I'm a complete moron! I don't blame her, after all I acted like one..."

"Well, you're not to blame either. We were all pretty shocked to see her like that."

"Have you talked to her?" He looked at Georgie.

"No, she threw us out and locked the door. There was no chance I could possibly make her open up the door for me. After wandering around like a lost spirit for the last hour I was in desperate need for some freh air."

Rome nodded. "Same here. I didn't even bring my gun with me."

"You what?!" Georgina stared at him in disbelief. "Are you freaking kidding me? There's probably a werewolf close by and you're walking around without anything on you?!"

Rome grinned at her. "Nothing on me? I thought I was wearing a shirt... and pants."

Georgina rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean, Rome." She checked her Rolex. "What do you think of the idea to go to a bar later? I think we all need some distraction, epsecially Lenna. A fun night out wouldn't be bad for her."

"Well, you know me, I don't say no to the opportunity of getting drunk", he responded ironically. "But how do we get Elenna out of her bunker?"

"I'll try it again. Hopefully she has calmed down by now."

112Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:03

Lily

Lily

Lily looked at the brunette gal. "I sincerely wish that I could promise you that we're not normally like that. Unfortunately, keen as that desire may be, I can't assure you of that since I haven't been with this group long enough to say for sure one way or the other."

She wiped her hands on her jeans- her hands were clean, but it was a long standing habit, since she normally didn't know what was on her hands- and stretched one out for a handshake. "I'm Lily Benelli. And you look like you could use either a good strong drink, or a bit of chocolate and Kleenex. I don't have the drink, but I do have some chocolate and toilet paper."

113Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:05

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna heard a knock at the door, it was a careful knock. There was some muffled talking outside, or did someone just call her name?

“Lenna, are you in there? Please let me in we need to talk.”

“Don’t answer it baby. Just don’t.”

“I have to. Don’t let me alone with whoever it is.”

“I’m here, I don’t go anywhere.”

Lenna whipped the tears away and opened the door.

“What do you wand Barbie?” This time Lenna called Georgie not as a joke Barbie, she meant to hurt her.

“I wanted to talk to you.”

Lenna rolled her eyes, but stepped aside to let Georgie in the room.

“Look Rome is just worried about you, we all are worried about you. Something is not right, and if you would think clear you would know that. We have to kill some time before we can look for the werewolf...” Lenna stepped away from Georgie, out of fear. “... let’s go to the bar. It looks a bit like the one we all met in Gallup, you can get something to eat and we have a good time before we go on the hunt.”

“This must be a trick or it will be your chance to leave them.”
I know, don’t worry I’ll be careful.

“Fine. I go with you. But don’t expect me to be a joy to have around.”

“All I’m asking is that you come with us. As soon we are all back and ready to head out, we go to the bar.”

“Fine, so can you now leave me alone until you want to go?”

“Okay but call anyone when you need anything.”

Lenna pushed Georgie back to the door. “Yeah whatever.” She closed the door and locked it.

“I will have some fun in the bar. Trust me Nick, I’ll be fine. You can wait here, as soon I’m back we are leaving those morons.”

Nick grinned at his little sister. “Alright.”

114Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:05

Alison

Alison

Allison flopped down on her bed for a moment before changing into less coffee stained pants--still part of a suit though. It didn't look like she'd be able to relax anytime soon.

Raised voices and sounds of a struggle in the hallway caught her attention. She let her hand hover over her gun while she walked to the door and looked out the little hole. Caleb barked at Rome, shoving him into the wall with a barely contained rage that made the back of his neck ripple. She waited until they were done and Rome was gone before stepping outside. Now it was her turn to get angry even though looking at him straight was a chore.

"What do you think you're doing? I don't care what issues you and Rome have right now--you're an FBI agent with no association to him or any of his team. You understand me?"

He glared at her, his eyes piercing under her flesh making her squirm. Her voice lowered into a shy murmur.

"It's been a long day...and knowing this group it'll be an even longer night. Wanna grab a drink--as colleagues to compare notes?" She hurriedly added the qualification as his eyebrows rose.

115Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:06

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan shook Lily's hand and took a bite of Lily's chocolate. "Thanks, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get out of this room." She was totally worn out, but she knew the last thing she wanted right now was to quit. She needed to keep herself focused on finding out what had killed Shane before it attacked again. She wouldn't be able to do this if she lost her mind in the process.

116Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:07

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

After a few more minutes in the crisp fall air, Rome followed Georgie back inside. Lily and the hot brunette he'd already almost mowed down twice today stood conversing in the hallway.

"Hey, girls," he said, extending a hand to the new girl. "Rome Remington. Sorry for...ah. Being weird today. I'm sure she already told you, but we're normally not like this, I swear," he grinned disarmingly, "you know, any more than any family that puts the 'fun' in dysfunctional, right?" He thought about passing on his condolences about her brother, but decided this wasn't the time. Right now this girl needed a serious forget-a-thon--as did Lily, for that matter, as Rome still felt bad about what she'd seen--as did, well, everyone, probably.

Too bad they actually had a hunt tonight. Still. A few drinks to loosen up and calm nerves couldn't hurt.

"Me and Georgie are dragging Lenna out for a drink, if she'll go. You girls wanna come along?"

At that moment, Aly and Caleb emerged from one of the rooms. This hallway was getting to be hunter central. "Hey, guys," he called, "We're all going out for a drink, you wanna head? Remington's buying!"

117Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:13

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Georgie knocked again at Elenna’s door.

“Lenna are you coming? We are all ready to head out? Come on you never took longer to get ready then I do.”

Lenna opened the door. “Yes I’m ready. Let’s go. I’m driving with you, so that I can drink.”

“What the hell are you wearing?” Georgie stood the mouth open.

“I thought since Rome basically grounded me and I am just allowed outside because you all guys are coming with me I can dress up and enjoy the night. Do you like it? It’s my new style.”
Lenna passed Georgie and walked to Lily and the unknown brunette which she offered her hand.

“Hi nice to meet you, I’m Elenna Fee. I am really sorry for your loss.”

Lenna ignored Rome's staring and him completely.

118Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:14

Lily

Lily

Lily shrugged. "Guess I'm in for some alcoholic fun." She decided to not mention the fact that she'd been nineteen for only a few hours, and was still not legal to drink. She had the feeling that not being of age wouldn't deter Rome.

Jeez, and Rome. It was a wonder he wasn't more messed up than he already was. Lily didn't know what had happened to her family, and that was bad enough. To have your body be the one that killed them... How the hell was he not slitting his wrists on a daily basis? Jeez.

Her respect of Rome had gone up from "insubstantial" to "holy bupkis" respect.

119Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:14

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan had never been too fond of bars, but what she really needed right now was the companionship of people who understood exactly what she was going through- and scarily enough, almost every single one of them probably knew EXACTLY how she felt.

She smiled over at Lenna, who seemed to have finally gotten past her episode, and then over at each of the other hunters. "Disfunctional" was right. She'd never imagined to be standing in a New York hotel with a bunch of people she hardly knew, but at the same time she had a feeling in her gut that it was right.

120Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:45

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome took a moment to pick his jaw up off the floor.

Elenna was actually dressed like a...a girl!

A slutty girl!

For the first time in his life, Rome actually attempted to bat down his natural instincts. This was Elenna Tomboy Fee. He couldn't think of her like that. That was gross. But he sure as hell didn't want anyone else thinking of her like that. He stammered for a moment, finally calling out, "Elenna!"

But she ignored him, completely, as if she hadn't heard, and if that alone hadn't crushed him into submission, the fact that Lily, Georgie, and Caleb all glared him into backing down certainly did.

Rome's face, shoulders, and general spirits fell. "Fine," he ground out, under his breath, ducking back inside his room for his usual accouterments--after the djinni episode, and, for that matter, Georgie giving him hell for going outside unarmed--he wasn't about to leave the hotel without silver, holy water, and the sawed-off.

He turned to Morrigan: "There's not much room in Caleb's compensation--I mean, truckzilla--and I don't think Elenna wants me in the same car with her. You got a car you wanna take, or do we wanna ride with Georgie?" He paused, thinking carefully. "And you all have IDs, right?" He winked conspiratorially. "Or do we need to swing by a copy store on the way so Rome can work his magic?"

121Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:52

Adeneth

Adeneth

"With Georgie's fine," Morrigan replied. "I my car's still back at the ranch in Colorado." She whipped out her ID. "And, I wouldn't be a hunter without one of these, now would I?"

122Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

It was hard not to start grinning when Lenna saw Rome’s reaction.

I knew it no one cares for me.

Lenna felt odd, she felt as something was shifting. Why did she feel she was losing something while she felt at the same time closer to Nick every second? She knew Nick wasn’t with her right now, but she knew he was just a call away.

“Okay everyone ready to go?” Georgie tried to sound cheerful and kept checking if Rome would throw Lenna over his shoulder and lock him and her in his room and have a long heart to heart chat. He seemed to be upset, nearly heartbroken but he seemed well stable enough to go out with them.

Lenna was silent on the drive to the bar. She didn’t feel like talking, she was too excited to go out. And since she wasn’t hunting the other heart ripping out thing she knew she had the evening off. This gave her a lot of freedom she normally didn’t had. Did the new girl and Georgie talk with each other?

What was her name again?

The bar looked nice, well like any other bar. Lenna got a beer for her and Georgie fancy looking cocktails. Lenna sat down at the table and looked around the bar.

This could be a night full of fun.

Lenna grinned while her eyes started to shine.

123Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:53

MissAusten

MissAusten

"Okay, you've definitely got that look on your face", Georgie took a sip of her cocktail while smilig at Elenna.

"What look?" Elenna didn't really seem interested in a conversation with her or the others.

"Let's call it the 'Where-is-a-cute-guy-I-can-check-out-look'."

"Oh, really, do I have this look on my face?" She made a quick eye contact with Georgina, but then turned her face away from her. "I'm not as geeky as everybody thinks. It's not like I'm stuck with old, dusty books all day long."

"I thought you like books."

"I'm not a nerd, okay?"

"Okay, okay, got it!" Georgina quickly moved her hand to let her know that she didn't want to start a discussion. Instead, she turned around to the brunette girl who looked a little uncertain. Georgie could totally understand her, after all she's just been through, and now she was surrounded by complete strangers.
"You're name is Morrigan, right?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Sounds very Irish."

"Yeah, it is."

"You want anything to drink?," Georgie asked.

"Thanks, I already ordered something", Morrigan replied with a smile.

Georgina looked over her shoulder to check on Elenna. It was weird to see her dressed like that, and it was even weirder to see the way some guys looked at her. Georgie felt the urge to protect her somehow, but she knew that she had to back off or Elenna would ram a knife into her.

124Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:54

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome had never felt more like a woman in his life. It was actually physically painful to watch Elenna. It was like she was possessed by a demon or something, but Rome knew Georgie had already checked her and that was ridiculous.

Or had she?

Rome froze, suddenly on edge wtih the horrible realization. He quickly ordered two shots of whiskey and laced them with holy water from his flask before bringing them over to Elenna.

"Make-up shots?" he grinned hopefully.

She didn't even look at him. She did, however, pick up both of the shots he had laid on the table and knocked them back in quick succession.

"Ugh! It tastes like watered-down Jack! Gross!" she said, but didn't start fizzling or screaming.

Okay, so not a demon. And obviously refusing even to look at him. Which was cool, sure. He'd just go back and sit over here now. Rome caught a dark-haired pretty-boy definitely checking her out, and his hackles rose, but he managed to keep it together. She didn't want his shots, his help, or even his friendship. She certainly didn't want him ruining a good night out by starting a fight like an overly-jealous boyfriend. She was a grown girl after all. Sorta.

Rome ordered a double-vodka-Red-Bull: the Red Bull because he was crashing, and the vodka because he generally felt crappy.

But there were other problems, too. Like the hunt, sure, but that could wait.

He turned to Morrigan. "Listen, I'm sorry to hear about...what happened," he said quietly, ordering her next round. "I, ah, well, I think I know how you feel."

125Fuel - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuel 2nd November 2011, 20:55

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan stirred her seltzer water and smiled wanly at Rome. "Thanks." She'd never been very much for talking, and having something like his weighing over her head didn't help her talkativeness. She very much hoped, for his sake, that he didn't know how she felt.

"So, tell me about yourselves. Everyone's got a story." She hoped that once they were done talking everyone would stop associating her as the dead guy's sister.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum