Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memoirs of the Pharaohs

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 31]

726Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 09:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Right, and you worry that you can't remember last week." Jenny shook her head in disbelief. She was already carrying the shopping, now also Sally's things and... their daughter. Hettie didn't even stop when Jenny threw the girl over her shoulder like a sack potatoes. The way back to her hotel wasn't fun. With her hands full she knocked on the door a little loud because she kicked it. "Sally it's me."

727Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 14:50

Calvin

Calvin

Sally was just finishing off the lunch she'd ordered when she heard the door knock. She was cautious at first, but when she heard Jenny's voice she rushed to open it. She stood there a little surprised. "What happened to you?"

http://www.balaldie.com

728Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 15:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Your crazy daughter happen. The entire way from your hotel to here she played the video game I think by now she is on level twelve. Also if you die your heir blue Hettie said you need to start wearing pink and I've got all your things from your room plus some presents from the market. And don't think our darling girl helped me carry anything. Oh also she said something that if you do something with a circus you can increase the graphical effects in the game. I know the sound doesn't need to be any better I am momentarily deaf in my right ear."

Jenny dropped Hettie on the bed, the girl still didn't stop playing her game and the bags on the floor.

"Did you manage to get a passport for Hettie and tickets? I forg ot to say I do have money I'm not expecting you to pay Hettie's ticket. I will pay half for hers or you know more." Jenny wrapped her arms around Sally. "I missed you."

729Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 15:51

Calvin

Calvin

"I missed you too," smiled Sally hugging back, unable to get a word in till that moment. She pulled on Jenny a bit, giving her a long kiss. Eventually, she broke off with a grin, and glanced towards Hettie. "She does seem... kinda obsessed... I just hope there's enough games to keep her quiet on the plane. And you said... she had suggestions on improving the graphics?" She gulped a little. "I think she might be soon outsmarting ME!"

She sat down on the bed and turned the laptop screen to show Jenny. "That's the ticket's booked. And don;t worry, there was nothing to pay!" she added with a wink. "But why would I need to wear pink?"

730Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 16:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Well ask her and she will explain it to you. I am not really worried anymore about her adjusting to our time. It's not me that says you need to wear pink, but Hettie said if you dye your hair blue again you can't wear blue anymore. I still can't believe it was you I saw." Jenny kissed Sally. "Thinking back now you were hot to watch." She whispered seductively.

"Maybe we should take the game away fro the moment so that she has something to play on the plane? I have to quickly pack all my stuff. Hettie do you wanna watch a movie?"

731Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 16:36

Calvin

Calvin

"It's like she was born into it," smiled Sally with a wink. "I guess.. she likes me in pink," she commented, the grinned. "Maybe I could give you a repeat performance," she whispered with a wink.

She looks back to the little girl "Yes, that's a good idea. She better not finished them too soon."

Hettie didn't seem to hear.

732Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 16:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Oh any time, but maybe we need to replace the oil with something more eatable!" Jenny grinned and then looked past Sally at their daughter. "Fine. One thing before we leave our bubble of Egypt I want to share being the strict mom. Hettie that is enough!" Jenny went to the bed pulled the game console out of Hettie's hand and handed it to Sally. "Can you I don't know pause it some something. You can watch a movie but the game is gone until we are on the plane." Jenny looked strict at Hettie, she prepared herself for an outburst of the little girl.

733Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 16:59

Calvin

Calvin

"I got the feeling I was the strict Mommy alone!" said Sally sounding a little releaved. She took the device and quickly saved the game before swithcing off.

Hettie stared up at her parents, her eyes wide and starting to tear, her lip trembling.

734Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 17:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yeah sorry about that." Jenny said carefully watching Hettie. Tears would be manageable but if Hettie was anything she was those tears… could do real damage. “Hettie, there is no need to be upset. I told you that you can watch a movie. Here there is an entire channel of kids’ movies.”

Hettie’s tears started rolling down her cheeks. “NWO FAIW!” And suddenly the curtain was on fire.

735Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 17:22

Calvin

Calvin

"Aww shit!" mutted Sally, giving a little jump as the fire started. She ran to the bathroom. "I'll put the fire out! You calm Hettie!" she called, grabbing the bin next to the sink and filling it with water

736Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 17:38

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"No offence Sally but I can do it quicker." Jenny lifted her hand and took the fire off the curtains, she kept the flame going and showed it to Hettie. "I know you are upset and you think I am evil but this is dangerous. What if I wasn't here to stop the fire? What if your Mommy wouldn't have noticed the fire right away? Your Mommy could get really hurt if she tried to battle your flame." Jenny looked at the flame on her hand until it was gone. "You get your game back, if you are a good girl. Setting the room on fire is not somethign good girls do."

737Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 18:41

Calvin

Calvin

Hettie looked down, crying more now, but not in an angry way. "I.. I'm sowwy Mwama...!" she managed to say, clinging to Jenny.

738Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 18:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Good girl, go apologize to Mommy. She is the one you could have hurt. And then we pick a movie." Jenny looked up at Sally, she didn't mean to undermine her.

739Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 18:57

Calvin

Calvin

Hettie nodded and headed over to Sally. "Sowwy Mwommy! I dwun' wanna hwurt ywou!" Sally and Hettie hugged each other tight.

"It's alright Sweetie. I'm fine. Just don;t do it again." Sally gave a look to Jenny showing she didn;t mind Jenny taking care of the fire.

740Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 19:39

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Good so we are all happy again, here Hettie I've got some food we had on the market. Let's see what we can watch, I think I have an idea. Since you like fire let's watch 'How to train your dragon'." Jenny put on the movie and started packing her stuff. "Sally..." Jenny started but shook herself. She didn't want to ruin the last hours alone with her. "It will be weird not to be with you all the time. I mean it will take time until we find a house. You... you won't forget me will you? Like take Hettie and disappear?" It wasn't what Jenny meant to say but somehow with the thought of going home and knowing that her dad would be at the airport to pick her up she suddenly worried that Sally would bold the moment they arrived.

741Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 20:31

Calvin

Calvin

Sally was watching the movie with Hettie in her arms. She haddn't seen it before, and while she'd usually dismiss it as childish, having a child with her, she was allowing herself to enjoy it.

Untill Jenny's question crashed against her. She looked up shocked, and very hurt. "I... I'd never do that Jenny! You mean to much to me... or did you really think that I'm so pathetic I'd slip back to my old ways like that? Do you think so little of me?"

742Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 20:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"No!" Jenny crawled next to Sally and kissed her on the cheek. "No. I don't think so little of you! Just... My dad is gonna pick me up at the airport and I don't know how to tell him not to pick me up, or how not to upset you. I really don't want to and I understand why you want to see your dad and I feel bad that it turned out my shitty life turned into something not so bad. And now I don't know how to make everyone happy, so I don't think you take Hettie away from me but I am scared you do. Sorry... I think knowing we go back to New York tonight I... reality is crashing down on me and I don't know what to do. What do I tell my dad that he won't come to the airport and still won't be hurt and how do I make sure I don't hurt you? I never had anyone to care for, I don't think I am really good in it."

743Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 21:26

Calvin

Calvin

Sally barely had time to recover from her upset before Jenny's panic crashed into her.

'Keeping her calm is gonna be a full time job' she thought to herself. She put both hands on Jenny's shoulders to try and calm her.

"Look, it doesn't matter if your dad is gonna be there. You just head out the departure gate first and be in a rush to get out of the airport, and hettie and I will take our time leaving. And we can book a hotel for the two of us to stay in right now, so you'll know where to find us."

She took a deep breath. "I... I might not like your father... I... I hate him in fact. But... you and Hettie, together... you mean so much to me that.... that I.... " Sally found it hard to say anything more.

744Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 21:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny didn't know what to do, she was at time still overwhelmed with the need she had for her dad to be around. She was so used to being on her own that after all thos eyears not just her memories got damaged but her way of dealing with feelings too. And the feelings she had for Sally and Hettie were by far the most overwhelming feeling. She leaned forward and kissed Sally.

"Sorry! I think it was easy here with just us, perfect fantasy and I don't want anything to change. It would be nice to knwo where I find you and I want us to find a house as soon as possible. I will tell dad about you... maybe not every detail but that there is a you and a Hettie, so I will feel less like I am failing everyone I love." Jenny was quiet for a moment and looked at Sally. "I love you! You know that right?"

745Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 22:01

Calvin

Calvin

"You're not failing us, or me," Sally insisted. She moved to kiss Jenny herself. "Of course I know that. And I know that no matter what you fear, you're not gonna let us down." She smiled. "You;re too stubborn for that!"

746Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 22:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I am not sutbborn." Jenny said slowly calming down. "I just can't think around a corner."

For a while Jenny just held Sally and watched the movie, in a way she felt like Hiccup she wanted so badly to make her dad proud and make him love her but not deny who she was and now that she foudn out she was in love with another girl she didn't want to hide that fact. But what would her dad say? What would he say when he found out who that girl is she loves? And that with that girl she had a daughter?

"We need to get to the airport." Jenny mumbled.

747Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 22:31

Calvin

Calvin

"I guess so," Sally said quietly back. She didn't want to go. She wanted to stay her with Jenny and Hettie. But she knew that not going back would upset Jenny, which would upset Hettie, and both of them upset would upset her.

"I'm pretty much packed.. are... you and Hettie ready?"

748Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 22:42

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yes all ready." Jenny sighed. "How about we try not to be upset that we are leaving Egypt but enjoy the last hours together and look forward to a lifetime with each other? I know it will be different to here but that's why we risked everything to bring Hettie back with us. Okay? It's not our last holiday, I want a lot more holidays." Jenny checked one last time the room, all bags where packed and they were ready to go.

749Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 23:09

Calvin

Calvin

"That's a good idea," smiled Sally as she slipped her arms around Jenny. "I'm sure we can make this work. And yes, it would be nice to make here our anniversary holiday!" she winked.

750Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 30 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 1st October 2016, 23:18

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was still surprised how easily people accepted her ID. A real one.

'Plane is leaving on time see you in thirteen hours. Looking forward to come home, I have some good news to tell you. Love Jenny' She quickly texted her dad when Sally got them all some magazines just before the boarding started. Hettie barely looked up from her game.

"She really is obsessed with this game." Jenny said to Sally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum