Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Children of the Remington and Smith-Wesson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

[4/2/2013 5:11:13 PM] Megan/Dean/Rome: ooh that's good! Also we could name firstborn "Remus Nicklaas"
            [4/2/2013 5:12:16 PM] Megan/Dean/Rome: then we can use "Fee" and "Campbell" as middle names too
            [4/2/2013 5:14:12 PM] Natascha Luhr: that would work too so first born Remus Nicklaas, the twins are Rawson Middlename and Ryan Campbell and the girl is River-Fee? Sure that means we just have to find a third middle name for Rawson how about George?

November 2006 Logan (in September 2007 he is turned 6 years old - so he is “born” Saturday, 29 September 2001) Gilmore Remington
Sunday, 5 April 2009 Remus Nicklaas Remington
Monday, 15 February 2010 Rawson Christopher and Ryan Campbell Remington
Friday, 12 October 2012 Edward Xavier Smith Wesson (played by Levi Miller)
Friday, 15 August 2014 River Fee Remington

LoganRemusRawsonRyanEdwardRiver
Logan
20/09/01
 7 years, 6 months, 7 days8 years, 4 months, 17 days8 years, 4 months, 17 days11 years, 13 days12 years, 10 months, 17 days
OLDER
Remus
05/04/09
7 years, 6 months, 7 days 10 months, 10 days10 months, 10 days3 years, 6 months, 7 days5 years, 4 months, 10 days
Rawson
15/02/10
8 years, 4 months, 17 days10 months, 10 days 4 minutes2 years, 7 months, 27 days4 years, 6 months
Ryan
15/02/10
8 years, 4 months, 17 days10 months, 10 days4 minutes 2 years, 7 months, 27 days4 years, 6 months
Edward
12/10/12
11 years, 13 days3 years, 6 months, 7 days2 years, 7 months, 27 days2 years, 7 months, 27 days 1 year, 10 months, 3 days
River
15/08/14
12 years, 10 months, 17 days5 years, 4 months, 10 days4 years, 6 months4 years, 6 months1 year, 10 months, 3 days 
YOUNGER
·         Lenna and Rome planned to stop after the three boys
·         River was an “accident”
·         River is a loving and funny girl but rather odd she will be homeschooled
·         The boys will attend British International School Boston http://www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/boston
·         From the first day little Edward will meet River he will want to be her best friend and they will be.
·         River’s brothers are very protective of her
·         River is the only one apart from Logan that wants to be a hunter
·         Edward will be called by everyone Edward except River she will call him from the moment she can talk Xavier and refuse to say anything else.
·         Georgie needed some time before she and Adam got a son together, in the end did she decide it is time for a child and not talk to Adam too much about it
·         Logan had rather mixed feelings in the beginning of his Mom having another son but in the end fell in love with his little brother
·         Edward is rather quiet and proper
·         River is cheeky and a bit silly but also reckless
·         Even as a toddler River likes to touch Edward's curly hair

2The Children of the Remington and Smith-Wesson Empty River Fee Remington 7th January 2017, 22:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna was sitting with her little daughter in the garden, the twin were in kindergarten, Remus in elementary school and Georgie had just called she was on the way with Edward. River was just one month old and incredible cute, but she had something about her that was… odd. Lenna knew enough to feel that her daughter was not the regular kind of child, but Lenna couldn’t put a finger on what it was. Maybe River had like Remus weak telepath abilities or the other option Lenna already kept thinking about since she heard that she was pregnant with a girl… that the girl -River- would inherit her powers, that she would be the guardian of the element fire.

“So a girl, I don’t know… girl names Rose, Rachel, Ramona, Rain, Raven, Rebecca, Renee, Ramona. You know a girl will be so much work.” Rome was driving them home from the ultrasound appointment.
“No to all those names… well I do kind of like Rain and Raven, but… you not gonna freak out because it is a girl?” Lenna looked at Rome. “Hey sorry we didn’t stick to the plan but I guess the universe had more kids in mind for us.”
Rome grinned. “We got our little mini me’s now it’s time for a little mini Lenna.”
“River Fee.” Lenna mumbled. “I like Rain but then do we really want to name our daughter after bad weather? Raven could be a bit dark or send out the wrong signals, and no we will not have another Marvel character. But River Fee Remington, a river brings live and goes its own course.”
“Okay I guess River Fee it is.” Rome grinned proud at his wife. “Also hunting do you wanna pause while pregnant or see how it goes?”
“I feel well so for the moment I’d say I see how it goes…”

“Lenna are you here?” Georgie walked through the garden gate with her little son holding her hand.  Edward was nearly two years old and rather a quiet boy compared to Lenna’s wild hoard of hooligans.

“We are here.” Lenna smiled at her best friend.

“Awundwie   Lwennwa.” Edward grinned happy at her and hugged her tightly. Lenna loved this little boy and she loved to see how much this little boy loved her daughter. This little boy didn’t care how odd his little friend was.

“Logan said he will be coming after school, are you sure you can handle six children?” Georgie hugged Lenna, she planned a long weekend away with Adam.

“Yes we will be fine, won’t we Edward?” Lenna kissed the little boy on the cheek.

“Okay, but promise me you don’t feed them junk food every day.”

“Seriously I thought you knew me better.” Lenna laughed…

“Rome I am telling you she freaked out all the other kids and we got away so far that she has older brothers that told her those horror stories but if we don’t watch out the other parents will send child services to us and then what, how do we explain my study to them?” Lenna was watching River and Edward play in the living room a game, it didn’t surprise her that her daughter easily played with Edward a game for his age group.

“Okay I see that but what to you want to do? She needs to learn, you know watching her sometimes makes me wonder how your parents dealt with you or that it took you until you ran into John Winchester to realize there is evil out there.” Rome wrapped his arm around her hip. “Do you think we have time to sneak upstairs for a quickie?”

Lenna chuckled. “With River? No. I’m serious Rome we got to think of something.”

Rome sighed deeply, quite disappointed that he wouldn’t get laid yet. “You sound like you have an idea.”

“Actually I do. I’ll home-school her. There are a few groups she and I can go that she would enjoy and make sure is socialized and meets other kids but I think that way at least until she is old enough to understand that she can’t talk to the other kids what’s out there. I will make sure that she doesn’t become one of those weird ones, but let’s face it at the moment she won’t make friends in kindergarten. This is our best option.”
Rome looked at his little daughter. “She is not a freak.”

“I never said that, but you have to admit that she is also not a regular little girl.”

“Let me guess you got already information about it?”

“Yes. I got print outs and I know who to contact. She has to do tests every year to proof that she is covering the right subjects and stuff but it also means we can go in her pace, I mean I give her a year and he is reading two and she reads Lord of the Rings.”

“I know…  Okay we try it but if it doesn’t work we think of something else. And I want that we put the money we would use for tuition in a trust fund. It is her money and she can later use it.” Rome said matter-of-factly.

“Mom, you said if I am acing my school work this semester I can pick a pet and I did ace all my work. I had a look online and there is a shelter that has a few dogs that interested me. I have been reading up on how to train a rescue dog since over a month now. Please Mom?” River was nine years old, smarter than most of her age, driven and straight forward, with a slight bit of a potty mouth at times. She wasn’t a girly girl but also no tomboy, she was a hunter though and everyone knew that once she was old enough River Fee Remington would be like her big half brother Logan go out into the world and hunt things. Lenna looked at her daughter.

“Okay lets go then, I hope you know that your Dad things you are not ready to look after a dog but I think you can look after yourself for a night you can look after a dog.”

After a while of looking at many dogs. “This one.” River pointed at a little puppy he seemed rather shy and shaky and of those extra small breeds.

“Seriously that one>” Lenna stared at the tiny dog. “Your brothers and your Dad will laugh at you. This is the type of dog Auntie Georgie would get and call it something like Sugarplum Fairy and carry it around in a pink Armani bag.”

“Auntie G wouldn’t have an Armani bag, she likes the Berkin Bags, Chanel or Luis Vuitton; actually I am not even sure Armani has handbags... It is a boy and the Sugarplum Fairy clearly female and yes this one. You said I can pick any I chose him. We won’t have lessons next week so I can train him to go outside and that way Auntie G will let me take Hercules along when I am at her house.”

“Okay, he looks really young.” Lenna turned to the shelter staff.

“We don’t know for sure but we guess around ten weeks old. He had been found at the side of the road. He had his first round of jabs he is due next week with the second round. If you have any problems give us a call.”

River was sitting in the bag with Hercules securely strapped into a harness and dog-seatbelt. River was talking to the puppy and Hercules was a bit shaking but he was listening to the young girl attentively. It was odd but those two seemed to have created a bond the moment they saw each other. They stopped at the pet store and bought food, and other things River would need to care for Hercules, she had a little notebook and everything that someone said to her about feeding, health care and other things she wrote down she would later continue her research online and then make an informed decision how she wanted to do things.

‘Xavier meet Hercules, my new best four pawed friend’
River sent a picture to Edward, her best friend he was in school and wouldn’t reply until lunch time but that was okay. She liked that he was ambitious and serious about school not like her brothers, well Remus was more serious but the twins not so much and Logan her half brother he finished high school and is a hunter since six years now. He was the coolest in her eyes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum