Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Prophecy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Prophecy Empty The Prophecy 14th October 2017, 17:35

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

The One with the power of the gods will be born to those who hunt: born of a fairy, a servant and a raven, after the darkest hour. The strongest weapon living can be used for only one purpose. The One who can end everything will have a power that the gods do not know.

LorelaiJosephineMariane
The  
 One 
 with 
 the 
  power
  of
the  
gods  
 will 
  be
  born
to   
those  
who  
 hunt 
 born 
  a
fairy  
a  
 servant 
 and 
 a 
  raven
  after
  the
darkest  
 hour. 
  The
  strongest
weapon  
living  
can  
 be 
 used 
  for
only  
 one 
  purpose.
  The
One  
who  
 can 
 end 
  everything
  will
  have
  a
power  
 that 
  the
gods  
do  
 not 
  know.
Lorelai taught little Elenna a song, a song that was titled: The Silly Song.
Lean un deux trois one two on me quatre three four when you are cinq six five not strong sept huit neuf six seven eight and dix nine ten I'll be your onze douze eleven friend treize twelve thirteen I'll help quatorze quinze fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen you seize eighteen carry on. dix-sept nineteen

The lyrics are from Lean on Me by Bill Withers
The lyrics stand for words of Lorelai’s, the French numbers indicate the amount of words in Josephine’s part, and the English indicate Marianne’s words from the prophecy.
Lorelai wrote in her diary, on the bottom small and seemingly unimportant her words of the prophecy, leaving then pages free for the words that are used by Josephine and Mariane. So for example she wrote on the first page: ‘The’ leaving then 5 pages free and writing then on the next page: ‘the’ and the page after that: ‘gods’ and so on.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum