Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Animal

+3
Alison
Maeglin
Ariel Buttercup
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 13]

176The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

What??

Elenna stood shocked starring at the door. Without turning around she rushed after Raws. Lucky her she was just a second behind him and got to him before he drove away.

"Raws. Look I am sorry I didn't mean it that way. I know we have plans and I know I am not the biggest help, but I am worried about Rome too, okay? I just tried to be a help that is all. Let me help, please. And I know you wish you had someone with you who is a bigger help as I am but, I think the other could help. We are, well 3 and a half when we count me just half. This is better than nothing, isn't it?"

Elenna was begging him not to leave her here.

I don't wanna lose someone I got so used to.

177The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:11

Rawson

Rawson

Rawson was unimpressed. But she had become something of a fr- Rome's friend. Well.

"Alright. But seriously, you hate guns. Do you really want to go into a firefight? It's too fast for anything else, so its definitely heading in that direction. I could use someone with me, but we could also really use someone figuring out the weapons to kill this thing."

Her choice. That was fine with him. And the others...

"Anyone else follow you, or are these 'hunters' sitting it out in my room with my food?"

178The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:11

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hell no that is the last place where I wanna be.

"Yes that is exactly where I wanna be. Rome is my friend, I wanna help. You don't need to worry about me; I never got hit by you I know how to protect myself."

With a quick look she check if her protection was still there.

"I don't know maybe Barbie needs first to manicure her nails or something." Elenna smile shyly, while she tied her hair together.

179The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:12

Danila

Danilla strode up to Rawson's car, trenchcoat-clad with an HK417 (with 1x20round magazine of silver bullets inserted, laser system, optical scope, and 16" barrel) slung from his shoulder.

"Ze more guns, ze better chance we have ov bringing zees monster down," Danila said evenly as he slipped silently into the back seat of the green vehicle.

180The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:13

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

Remington's throat. The Skin Walker stretched it's maw further than any human jaw should and prepared to tear that throbbing vein from the scrawny, pathetic runt's neck. Gunfire. S***! Pain. Burning. Smoke rose from a wound in the Skin Walker's shoulder. Dangerously close. It arched it's back and pushed against the table, slewing Remington and the table to the side before rolling into a crouch and launching itself straight at the woman with the gun. Agent Wesson. It could tell she'd be a major irritation if she survived. Fortunately, it was a Skin Walker. And Skin Walkers could outrun the wind.

It closed the short distance almost faster than the eye could follow, pinning Wesson to the wall and cranking her neck with its forearm. Unfortunately, just before that beautiful snap came, more shots rang out. It felt the impacts. Yes, they were painful. More importantly, the room's guard had the sense to keep shooting, check if the target was dead yet and keep shooting, flooring the Skin Walker with a salvo of benign, but still fast-moving lead. The Skin Walker played possum, lying still to catch its breath and orient itself with those in the room as they caught their collective breaths.

Before a third second had passed, it was on its feet, diving across the interrogation room and driving the guard through the door. Door, guard and Skin Walker impacted on the far wall of the corridor, the unfortunate policeman gagging and choking before the Skin Walker twisted his head that last inch. The man went limp. Without missing a beat, the Skin Walker relieved the carcass of its weapon and hurled itself to deeper cover in the building, running into a terrified rookie cop. Too bad for the rookie. The Skin Walker looted his ammunition as he lay twitching, three ball-point pens lodged in his neck.

It paused to catch its breath and calm itself. Fighting on emotion would not win. It raised the gun in its hands and prepared to re-engage the targets.

181The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:14

Alison

Alison

Allison's ears rang. For a moment she'd thought he was really going to kill her--like it had her partner she assumed. She clutched the Desert Eagle as his now enormous hands tried to snap her neck. The sound of battle drew in the rest of the small police force.

The...creature...werewolf--no that wasn't right, he didn't look very dog-like at the moment, more like incredible hulk--skin walker it had been called, snapped the helpful guard's neck. It gave her enough time to breathe and collect what remained of her mind.

"Rome?!" She coughed. Her trachea was bruised. A groan answered from behind the table. His arm was twisted at an odd angle because of the cuffs. She quickly released him. He was now the only man she could think of capable of getting her out alive. As for the rest of the police force--one by one they fell the the skin walker's awesome power until it was her turn again. It rebounded off the walls and rushed straight at her.

Each time she fired it screamed, smoke coming from the wounds in its leg, arm, and stomach. She kept missing its heart though. It protected that.

Then she had to reload. The gun flew across the room along with the clip of silver bullets, over to Remington but she couldn't see if he had recovered enough to grab it. The creature was weakened but his grapple still felt like the force of a freight train. She tried to fight it but it was just too damn fast.

182The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:14

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

It had been ready to shoot. But when that hand cannon had kicked back one last time and cried out that it was empty, the Skin Walker refused to turn down the opportunity. It lunged forwards, pinning her to the wall. Desperation lent her strength as the silver sapped strength from the Skin Walker. Her knee strikes to its groin certainly didn't help that. Its teeth failed to find her throat before it leaped off her and moved in a low, slumped stance. It was wounded, and weakened, but still had a speed advantage, and set on picking her apart, piece by piece. Bleeding her out drop by drop. To taste her fear and draw power from it.

The Skin Walker lashed out, its hard, talon-like nails slicing through Wesson's short and the skin of her stomach with equal ease. Simply a flesh wound, but stinging, and distracting. It delivered a kick to the Sciatic Nerve as it completed the pass and returned to circling. It doubled around, moving quickly, always watching Remington. It took the opportunity to lurch back and land a painful kick on Remington, flooring the runt before lurching back at Wesson.

It went low this pass, its nails slicing into her thigh. It passed, twisting and delivering a parting slice to her back, splitting the skin between her shoulder blade and her backbone (assuming, of course, she had one). It had them. It could taste the fear. It could sense the hope that Remington's scum compatriots would arrive. And it could taste the pure, undiluted horror that those compatriots would arrive too late. That one by one, neck by neck, the witless children would be torn apart by something that moved too fast for them to catch, and hit too hard for them to hit back.

Remington was once again fumbling to reload the Hand Cannon. With an annoyed sigh, the Skin Walker rushed Wesson again. It caught her out with a slash across both of her forearms as she tried to defend herself, then caught her by the hair. With an enraged, animalistic snarl, the Skin Walker yanked Wesson from her feet and barged her face into Remington's, knocking the Hand Cannon skittering across the floor. It kicked Remington in the gut as it passed, taking a hold of Wesson's ankle as she scrambled for a gun - any gun. It tasted her scream as it lifted her and hurled her through the one-way glass adorning one of the interrogation room walls.

It turned to Remington, catching him by the hair and collar, tossing him out into the hallway and following with a running kick that slid the unfortunate Hunter across the floor. It dropped to all fours, launching itself at him with the strength of four limbs. The Skin Walker's momentum sent the pair sliding along the corridor as it made impact. Remington, being the crafty, underhanded runt he was, however, used that same momentum to kick the Skin Walker off himself, roll to his feet and sprint back to the Interrogation Room.

183The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:15

Alison

Alison

Oh God this hurts.

Aly took in a deep painful breath. At least one of her ribs were broken from the sharp jab she received for the effort. She wiggled her toes--no spine injury. It took all her strength to roll onto her stomach and push herself up. Where was she?

Her eyes followed the stream of broken glass until she was looking up at the broken interrogation room window. He had thrown her through the one-sided pane of safety glass.

Well, that would explain the pain. She would be seeing a chiropractor for a very long time.

Where's the gun...where's the gun?

She looked around. It would only be a few more moments of quiet before the skin walker found her again. She made it to her knees, wincing as the glass dug into them.

"Rome? You there?" She coughed and wiped the blood from her mouth. There was no answer.

184The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:15

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

His only remotely lucky break so far was dredging up the strength to hoist the Skin Walker off of him and toss it away, its own momentum working against it. Well, that wasn't strictly true, because Allison uncuffing him from the table was also a really lucky break--and surprising as hell--but when things were as tits-up as they currently were, the lucky breaks seemed few and far between.

He all-out, head-down sprinted back to the interrogation room, where his gun and the silver bullet mag still were. He scooped up the magazine with his left hand, skidding as he changed direction for the gun on the other end of the room.

Needless to say, he didn't get there.

Damn this thing was fast! Rome didn't know why he kept forgetting how frakking fast it was. It seemed to be getting faster all the time. Or he was getting down on his game.

Either way.

A sharp-clawed--clawed? since when?--hand caught him hard in the back, the impact more than the talons themselves sending him sprawling to the ground cussing a blue streak. Not a killing blow--this guy liked to play with his food, apparently--just enough to get him off his feet. But at least he managed to hold on to the mag this time. No way he was letting it go. Just like--

He was still holding the rosary. The silver rosary.

With a what the hell, it's worth a shot, and at least I'll look like a badass when--if, if, damnit!--I die, Rome skidded the silver bullet magazine across the floor to rest near the gun: his affinity for air hockey assured this. Next, he took the rosary out of his balled fist, now sticky with blood, and, as the Skin Walker's jaw opened sharklike to swallow him whole, Rome slung the long chain around it's neck. Now, he never had an affinity for bull-riding, but it was on his list of things to try before he died.

He just hoped that that wasn't going to be any sooner than necessary.

"Allison!" he shouted, hoping to God she was all right, and conscious, and able to move. "Allison, you okay? I need you to get the gu--ahh!!"

Okay, yeah, this totally wasn't as easy as it looked on TV.

185The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:16

MissAusten

MissAusten

"Thanks for waiting for me, guys", Georgina said sarcastically while jumping into Raws' car that was about to drive away, leaving her behind. He didn't seem particularly excited about the idea of her following them, but he kept his thoughts for himself.
"Do you have anything with you?", Elenna asked.

"What do you mean?"

"A weapon, perhaps? Would be pretty useful..."

Georgina smiled. "Sure I have. I never leave the house without two things: my gun and my hair brush."

"That's awesome. Now you can ask the shape shifter if he wants a special treatment for his hair, just in case it looks messy." She was just about to smile, but she couldn't because she had to think of Rome. She hoped they wouldn't arrive too late.

186The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:16

Alison

Alison

Aly was barely on her feet when Rome's frantic shouting started. The skin walker had separated him from the gun again and was now tossing him around the room. She hoisted herself over the lip of the mirror and tumbled to the floor of the interrogation room.

The skin walker screamed with the silver contact. She couldn't stop to think. None of it made sense anyway.

Allison lunged for the gun slipping the magazine inside as soon as it was in her grasp. Then she raised it, trying to track the creature as it tried to dislodge Rome. The gun was heavy though and that made it difficult to aim without hitting Rome too.

"Damn it Remington, could you have brought a more obnoxious weapon?!"

She finally got a shot. The round smoked in its skin as it bucked Rome off and into the wall.

He coughed. "Thanks, Aly."

"Could you sound any more sarcastic?"

"Yeah well...maybe you could toss me my gun?"

She barely had time to roll her eyes before the skin walker had recovered enough to lunge for her. Aly slid the gun across the floor to Rome as the skin walker's talons scraped her skin.

187The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Elenna felt as if her heart stopped at some point since Raws said that the skin walker is attacking Rome in the police station. Not even the speed in which Raws was driving to the police station reactivated her heart.

When did it happen that I needed the two boys so much? Before I met them I was a happy lonely hunter. I was good at it. Gosh I hope Rome is okay and everyone else in there.

Elenna could feel that Georgie was watching her, but she didn't feel like talking.

We are coming Rome, Raws is going to rescue you and I well I try to distract everyone and everything that wants to stop him. And when all this is over I have to make sure that I don't depend so much on you, Rome. I have to remember that I am alone. No one is left of my family.

188The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Elenna felt as if her heart stopped at some point since Raws said that the skin walker is attacking Rome in the police station. Not even the speed in which Raws was driving to the police station reactivated her heart.

When did it happen that I needed the two boys so much? Before I met them I was a happy lonely hunter. I was good at it. Gosh I hope Rome is okay and everyone else in there.

Elenna could feel that Georgie was watching her, but she didn't feel like talking.

We are coming Rome, Raws is going to rescue you and I well I try to distract everyone and everything that wants to stop him. And when all this is over I have to make sure that I don't depend so much on you, Rome. I have to remember that I am alone. No one is left of my family.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 23rd September 2017, 12:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posted)

189The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:17

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome didn't even pause to realize that an FBI Agent had just given a loaded gun to a known felon.

Instead, he picked her up gently, feeling the weight in his hand like so much badassitude, flicked off the safety and just started plugging away at the creature's head. His groups were never as good as Rawson's, and he was only distantly aware that his left arm wasn't responding to his commands, but he was pretty sure all of them hit, at least the general head-shoulders-neck area. And those .50 caliber bullets did not play nice with the other kids or, you know, flesh, for that matter. Still, there must be something to the white-ash-bullet thing, because Jesus this thing would just not die!

"Hey!" he shouted, "Dog Breath! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!"

On the plus-side, this distracted the thing from attacking Allison--who looked like hell warmed over and certainly didn't need any more attention except the medical kind--but on the down-side, it was now attacking him.

"Aw, crap."

Instead of continuing to shoot at it as it drew near him, Rome realized the mortal danger he was in and made a lucky roll to the side that the creature did not expect, otherwise, presumably, it would have had him. He landed next to the table, which his put the soles of his feet against and, back against the wall, shoved the broken piece of furniture into the Skin Walker again. Which gave him all of two seconds to get to his feet, grab Allison, shove her behind him and edge back to the door, from where more police officers were pouring.

"Put the gun down! Drop it!"

What? Rome wondered. The Skin Walker's not carrying a--

The barrel of a gun suddenly on the back of his neck answered that little conundrum. A line of cops had moved in front of them, a barrier of some safety, and were opening fire on the Skin Walker, but that didn't make Rome feel any better about being forced to his knees and relieved of his gun as his hands were cuffed behind him. "You've got to be kidding me!" Rome shouted--or tried to shout--over the sound of gunfire. "How the hell am I the bad guy here?"

190The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:18

Alison

Alison

At least they were outside the interrogation room, but somehow Allison had lost control of the situation. The local police were too concerned with her possible felon to fight the real danger, which of course gave the real danger the time it needed to respond.

"Uncuff him!" They didn't hear--no matter. They didn't have a chance to respond anyway. Allison grabbed Rome by his cuffs and pulled him out of the fray to the back of the station. She didn't assume the skin walker would take long with the foolish army of local PD that had made themselves cannon fodder.

She reached down to release his hands but was interrupted by a flying dismembered body. They had to get out of there. The skin walker was distracted. Now was their chance.

Aly left him cuffed, practically dragging him, as she ran for the back door. It felt like ages, but they made it to the parking lot. She positioned them behind a squad car and reached for her keys. Luckily most handcuffs had universal locks.

"Get the hell away from him!"

She looked up from trying to release her former prisoner to stare down the barrel of his brother's gun.

It was her turn to not be trusted. She slowly raised her hands and moved away from Rome as best as she could in her broken condition.

191The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:18

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Get the hell away from him."

That was Rawson's voice. That was Rawson's gun. That was Raws!

Thank God. Thank you, Lord Jesus and Mother Mary and all the Saints in all of Heaven, thank you. I'll never sin again ever, not ever, thank you, Dear God, thank you...

Rawson trained his rifle on Allison, who went stiff and slowly raised her hands, backing away from him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Raws! Raws, easy, she's on our side. The thing's still in there, man, you better get after it." He didn't even stop to think how Rawson knew where he was, or that he was in danger, or how he'd gotten here so fast.

Rawson nodded, and knelt down in front of him, gripping his shoulder.

"You okay, man?" The probing look. The one he couldn't lie to.

"I'll live for now, bro, get in there. I'll be right behind you."

They locked eyes until it got uncomfortable, but then Rawson stood. "You," he turned to Allison. "Uncuff him." A brief moment of discomfort, but then he continued speaking: "Thanks for getting him out of there, but it was a monumentally stupid idea to incapacitate your only hunter. Lucky for you there's more where he came from. Now these lovely people and I are going to go in there and take care of your pest problem. You're either on our side or you'd better be long gone when I get back." He turned to Elenna and gave her a handgun. "Lenna, you stay with them. She tries anything stupid, shoot her. And if you see the Skin Walker, shoot it." Rome was pretty sure this was a bluff: no one actually expected Elenna to use the gun, but they all expected the FBI Agent not to know that.

Then he turned and jogged into the building. Rome had a stupid grin on his face, like, my frakking hero, as he stared after his heroically retarded brother--who didn't actually shoot anyone, for which Rome was exceedingly proud--as Raws stormed the police station.

Then the adrenaline faded, and the sickness came back in full force. And the pain. Holy crap. It was probably a combination of both that had Rome doubling over as he knelt on the asphalt and puking up what little was left in his stomach--booze and water, basically--unable to hold himself up as his hands were still cuffed behind him. Elenna's hand was on his shoulder, holding him up, for which he was monumentally grateful, as Allison worked on the cuffs. He dry-heaved for a few minutes even after she released him, looking ten times more pathetic than he felt, he was sure.

"Corpse Powder," he gasped to Elenna, "I think the bastard got me sick. Get...make sure she's okay," he waved vaguely in the direction of Allison, though he wasn't sure he was seeing correctly, "and give me the gun."

192The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:18

Alison

Alison

"Hey, I let him go--it was the local morons who recuffed him."

Rawson was somehow more pleasant than Rome--not really. He handed a woman the handgun--though she didn't seem like she could use it. She held it gingerly like it would go off if she sneezed. Not someone used to using guns. She could take advantage of that--but she wouldn't. These people knew a hell of a lot more about this crazy situation than she did.

The way Rawson acted she was surprised she wasn't wearing her cuffs. She released Rome just as he started to get sicker.

"What the hell is corpse powder? Some kind of voodoo?"

He started to get up. Neither of them were up to another fight.

"If you're going back in, so am I. You can keep a gun trained on me if you want--but that sonofab*** killed my partner, and I want him dead."

She almost fell when she stood, but she steadied herself and took out her Glock.

"You have any extra silver bullets?"

193The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hahahaha I am supposed to shoot someone? Right Raws and your hobby is knitting socks for homeless people in pink.

"...Make sure she's okay," Elenna quickly looked up to know who Rome meant when she heard 5 worlds that made her day, "and give me the gun." She wanted to hug Rome and never let go, but he didn't look as he would appreciate it at the moment.

"Um, Rome she is a Fed, I am um not sure if she wants my help. But as far as I can see it she looks as bad as you do." Whispered Elenna hoping that just Rome heard her.

"Rome you are not going back in!? I mean you look pretty messed up and when you are infected by corpse powder you should stay away from the skin walker. Maybe his present makes it worse."

Elenna looked up and saw that the agent was standing and also Rome.

What the hell are you two idjits thinking? It’s time to take some control.

"HEY what do you think you are doing? Sit back down you are NOT going back in! This is an order, by me hunter with the most experience here." Elenna sounded pretty authoritative after the first shock of the injured Rome and the gun had left her.

"Um Rome hold still I gonna try something. I try to cool down your fever. And after that I have a look at your new friend, when I have to."

Elenna raised her left hand as if she would hold water in it and mumbled. "Feuer das du nicht ihm gehörst, verlasse ihn!"

She waited until the heat in her hand was so hot she couldn't stand it anymore and blew it away.

"You should feel cooler now. Did it help?"

Sh*t I need water. If the Fed has a pen she could borrow me and I see if I can help her in return? Oh the car, I think there was water.

"When you are a good boy and stay here I get you some water."

194The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:19

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome was surprised at himself. He actually sat down when she told him to! Since when did he ever let anyone boss him around? Especially Elenna--it was like letting your little sister boss you around! How embarrassing!

And yet here he was, letting her work some weird mojo on him that--yeah, okay, it helped a little--reducing the heat though presumably not the fever itself--sitting when she told him to and staying like she told him to like a damn dog. When she returned with the water she tried to get him to drink some, but that was where he was putting his foot down.

He shoved it away, sure he was just going to puke it up again anyway, and hobbled over to Allison, who was still standing--shakily--and made her sit down. Elenna took his arm, and he wheeled on her. She looked worried, frowning deeply at him, her face pale.

"Look, Lennie, I'm okay, kid. Well, fine, maybe not okay, but I'm not gonna bleed out any second. I need you to help me here with her," he motioned at Allison. "Can you do that?"

First priority: make sure no one died in the near future. Second priority: get inside and help, where two half-dead gunmen and a gun-shy witch were better than no help at all.

195The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

You are don’t even look close to fine.

Lenna sighed. “I have no choice right? Okay I help. Here I guess we need that.” She unpacked the first aid kit.

“Seriously Rome can’t you find only once a girl that doesn’t brings us all into trouble? Just once, please.”

Lenna looked a little scared at the bleeding woman; after all she was an FBI agent.

“Um Rome are you sure she is on our side? How do you know that anyway?”

196The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:21

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Yeah, she's..." Rome thought about this. Admittedly, she could be just saving her skin, and wasn't necessarily planning on ever letting him see anything but the inside of barred windows ever again. And she was a deceiving, two-faced skank--I mean, who preys on unsuspecting stallions like that, anyway?--but she presumably could be trusted until the danger passed. Anyway they couldn't just abandon her here like this, not now anyway. "She's okay," he said finally. Elenna frowned skeptically at him, and he shrugged.

Together they got the worst of the scratches cleaned and wrapped up. A few would need stitches, but they didn't have time for that just yet.

"Lucky for you I don't think he does his Corpse Powder number via the bloodstream, so at least you won't end up like me." As if to provide emphasis, Rome stepped away and doubled over in pain, and his body tried to puke again, but nothing really came up. Elenna tried to help him up but he pushed her away. God, this was embarrassing. Left with the women and the wounded. He felt like crap. He was sure he looked--and smelled--like crap.

"Rome?" Elenna asked tentatively.

"Okay, you ladies get in the car. Elenna, drive around to the front..."

"You're not going in alone," Allison said.

"Nice try, but there's only one gun--with anything useful in it--" he added as she waved her Glock petulantly. And you can't stand--or drive--so you two stay with the car." Rome checked the magazine. 12 rounds. That would last him all of zero seconds, the way this thing moved. It was suicide, really. But it was the only option that made sense. He could still fire a gun. He could still stand. Elenna could drive. Allison could try not to bleed on her upholstery. So that was the plan.

He took a step, then turned back and eyed them carefully. "Yeah? Drive around to the front. I'll get everyone heading out that way. With the police station like this they're gonna send in the fire department here pretty soon, or the army, or Mechagodzilla or something. So we need a quick getaway. So get in the car and go around to the front. And stay there. Please." He fixed Elenna with a look, begging her to go along with him on this one.

197The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I hate when you do that Rome, really. But okay, I drive to the front door, and wait there. I swear when you all are not out in five minutes, I am coming in and I don't mind who follows me. So you better get them out quickly. But before you go, give me a second."

Elenna took his hand and drew the same symbol on it as on her left hand was and a arrow that pointed to the right.

"This will keep the fever down, in your body so that you can think clear. And as long as you come out in five minutes the fever won't do any harm to me. If not I can use it and do that. Feuer erscheine."

Elenna was holing a little fireball in her left hand. She turned around and help the agent to the car. She said loud enough that Rome could hear her.

"Rome when you dare not to survive this. I will get you back from the land of death and shoot you! Just that you know that. As soon you leave us, Raws and I will kill each other; so I wait at the front door for all four of you."

Don't look back, when you look back it will be a last moment I saw him as in the movies, before the hero goes and rescues the world. They all are fine!

"Hey Rome was so rude and never told me your name, I am Elenna."

198The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:22

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

The Skin Walker snarled, its lips curling back to reveal teeth filed to sharp points. Poor, poor policemen. With their mundane guns and their slow aim. It couldn't dodge bullets. Even Skin Walkers weren't that fast. Moving too fast for them to aim, however, that was possible. Shots flew wild as the policemen found themselves aiming at the wrong spots. The bullets were fast, but the men weren't fast enough to follow the Skin Walker. It twisted low, disarming an unfortunate policeman and discharging his weapon twice into his gut.

"S***! S***! It's got a gun!"

The Skin Walker delivered a lead lobotomy to the talkative one next. The slide locked back, the stolen weapon empty. It cast the useless, empty husk aside and lurched forwards again. This police officer was not as quick as the others. He failed to raise his hands quick enough. He gurgled his last on the floor as the Skin Walker chewed and swallowed his throat, moving on without breaking stride. It wrenched his pistol from his cold, dead hands and fired into the chest of a fleeing officer. It drank in their fear as a retreat became a rout. As the last one fled, the pistol clicked empty again, the slide staying locked back.

The Skin Walker cast the useless weapon aside and dropped to all fours, bounding forwards like a bear chasing down a deer. It took the policeman's leg once it was close, swatting the man to the ground and leaping on his back. It buried its teeth in his spine, twisting and crushing the vertebrae. It reared up, blood dripping down it's chin. It cast its eyes - glowing red like an animal's in the harsh white light of the rear hallway - over new arrivals. They held themselves confidently. Hunters.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" the Skin Walker growled, shedding what was left of agent Smith's skin and rearing up to its full height, "More Hunters?"

199The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:26

Danila

As he walked up behind Rawson, Danila looked around. The brunette was a federal agent of some sort, Rome looked nearly dead, she wasn't far behind, and they were leaving Elenna behind to guard them. Great. Three guns.

Oh, well. They'd have to make those three guns count. Georgie, Raws, and Danila bolted inside, then stopped to take in their surroundings.

A skirmish could be heard just around an inside corner. Shooting. Smashing. Screaming. A few bodies - or at least, a few pieces of bodies - skidded across the floor. Then he saw it. The Skin Walker.

It was a bloody, hulking monster. It shed the last of some poor, poor man's skin like a man would shed his coat, standing to its full height.

Its full, horrendous, incredible, scary as hell height.

Then it spoke. In an inhuman, monstrous voice, it spoke. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" it asked, in more of a deep, guttural growl than even an animalesque voice, "More Hunters?"

Danila didn't answer. He didn't wait for anyone else to answer. He brought the crosshairs straight over the monster's heart and squeezed the trigger, holding it down for a the two seconds it took for the magazine to empty and following any dodges the creature attempted with a trail of hot silver.

Smoke practically billowed from the creature's chest, but it still seemed barely fazed. Injured, sure, but nowhere near as weak as it should've been after having almost twenty silver rounds emptied into a spot at least close to its heart.

Danila ejected the magazine, fishing another one out from beneath his coat and popping it in as the Skin Walker began its counterattack.

200The Animal - Page 8 Empty Re: The Animal 8th November 2011, 19:26

Alison

Alison

"Special Agent Allison Wesson--but probably for not much longer--call me Aly."

She got in the car, somewhat dejected, though her entire body screamed in pain. She still had revenge to seek and that SOB was still in there killing innocent people. She leaned forward to the driver as they pulled up in from of the station.

"Look--I'm going in there. I can tell you're not used to guns, so stick with me and I will protect you to the best of my ability. Do you have an extra silver magazine for a 9 millimeter?"

She slipped out the clip on her Glock but left the chambered round in place. She would have one dud--to throw the skin walker off, make it think she was harmless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum