Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dick Pound

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dick Pound Empty Dick Pound 3rd December 2011, 22:12

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Unofficial Theme Song (for when they re-make the series in 2005): Doesn't Remind Me (Audioslave)

Theme Song: Cold As Ice (Foreigner)

Dick Pound Dp10

Character's Real Name: Unknown.

Codename: Dick Pound. Why would he need a code name?

Nationality: British. (Will be discovered to be American.)

Age: late-30s-early-40s range. He has no birth date on file. As a matter of fact, he has no file.

Appearance (height, eye color, the usuals): Tall, dark, and scary as hell. 6'2", 200 lbs of lean muscle, dark hair, fair skin, soul-piercing blue eyes, and heavily tattooed all over his body (usually hidden under clothes).

Distinguishing Features: Besides the tattoos, he is also heavily scarred from various injuries.

Occupation/Rank/Affliation: Assassin, since he can't remember doing anything else and it is the thing he's best at. Currently on the payroll of British Secret Service, but it's really just a matter of time before someone offers him more money. (Also, it's just a matter of time until he discovers he's not only American by birth, he's also some sort of Jason-Bourne-esque "lost agent.")

Education and Early Life: Unfortunately, that's a blank. He did wake up somewhere on the coast of Ireland with no memory of who or where he was: when the young boy (Liam O'Doherty) who took him in guessed he must be MI-5, Dick went with that. He was presumably trained as a spy/secret agent/assassin/badass, because he remembers how to do all that, and nothing more.

Training and Learned Skills (rank them with (1) being 'most skilled'): 1. Killing, unarmed or armed. 2. Constructing ways to kill. 3. Feats of physical strength and agility. 4. Various other spy-skills, such as being ambidextrous, knowing Morse Code, and, oh, heck, let's just quote Bourne:

"I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred and fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?"

Personal Life (and do people know about it?): The only person he knows and trusts to any extent (though certainly he doesn't let on that he does) is Liam O'Doherty. He has trouble with any kind of human interaction, and is a textbook sociopath, so he doesn't have much of a personal life.

Languages: (British) English. Can also passably speak French, Italian, German, Russian. For some reason, can flawless imitate an American accent.

Favored Weapon and Least Favored Weapon: He has no "favorite" way of killing people: anything that helps him get the job done--whether it's brass knuckles, a Japanese sword, a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher--is considered a "useful" "gadget." Partial to the MP5A3 Assault Rifle, but then that implies he has an emotional attachment to anything. As for a "least favorite" weapon, he kind of prefers not to get his hands bloody, if that counts.

Favored Car and/or Gadget: Dick wants to be prepared for any caliber of trouble, so his favorite "gadget" is a pistol sidearm fitted with a small one-shot missile launcher (like in Battlestar Galactica). He drives a Land Rover, which is also his portable weapons locker. He's probably killed someone with that, too.

Interests: Guns, money. Will randomly know American popular culture trivia. He will occasionally hunt big game for sport. The only thing he can possibly be said to "enjoy" is listening to American country western tunes alone while cleaning his guns.

Personality: Doesn't really have one. Human interaction of any kind is a strain for him, and he simply cannot lie (he doesn't see the point). Strong sense of duty, always gets the job done, is fiercely loyal to whomever is paying him (he would never skip out in the middle of a job, even for more money, as that's just bad business). Is not subtle, can be abrasive, is hard to read, will do anything for money, "overkill" is not in his vocabulary. Chivalry is a dead language to him and he has not batted an eye at being hired to take out female targets, but Dick may have a soft spot for children, and will go out of his way to protect them.

Inherent Strengths: Dick is a naturally physical guy: even if he didn't train so vigorously, he would be stronger and faster than most. Also, his skill set is freaky and seemingly inherent, because he does not remember ever learning them.

Inherent Weaknesses: Again, any interaction with other humans is a chore. He sometimes attempts to feign empathy, but it doesn't work out well. He refuses to lie (and is terrible at it if he tries). People naturally do not like him, are concerned when he smiles, and will wait for the next elevator, avoid sitting next to him on the bus, or cross the street to avoid walking beside him (which suits him just fine).

Last edited by Maeglin on 1st January 2012, 20:36; edited 4 times in total

2Dick Pound Empty Re: Dick Pound 4th December 2011, 00:32

beeayy

beeayy

great! I wonder if he works out to calm down--since he's got so much muscle memory it seems that working out might be something very calming for him.

3Dick Pound Empty Re: Dick Pound 4th December 2011, 00:33

beeayy

beeayy

also, I can see him saying things like "I *guess* I'm sympathetic...?"
hahaha oh sociopaths...

4Dick Pound Empty Re: Dick Pound 4th December 2011, 00:40

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

ROFL oh BA you are so right on both counts! Very Happy

5Dick Pound Empty Re: Dick Pound 3rd January 2012, 16:02

beeayy

beeayy

I know its a little late, but I wanted to give you my seal of approval for your character!

Dick Pound Roflse10

6Dick Pound Empty Re: Dick Pound 3rd January 2012, 16:05

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Awww he's roflcoptering!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum