Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jennifer Wilson

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jennifer Wilson Empty Jennifer Wilson 8th December 2011, 12:36

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jennifer Wilson

Alias: Smokey, (before) Guinevere McLiam
Date/Place of Birth: 24 January 2003, New York City and 21st December 2018
Time she was dead: 14th December 2016 (NYC) – 21st December 2018 (NYC)
Sex:  Female
Profession:  Street motorcycle race/stunt driver  
Theme song: Noots – Sum 41 and Burn My Pain - Stream Of Passion

Physical Features
Race / Ethnicity:
American
Height: 5’4”
Weight:  115lbs
Eyes: (left) brown, (right) green
Hair: brown
Skin:   fair
Build:  smoking hot
Physical Markings: A scare on her left wrist.
Jennifer's injuries don't heal and leave a mark because of her regeneration powers.
She ages slower and still looks not older then sixteen.

Portrayed by: Mila Kunis
Image of character:
Jennifer Wilson Jenny%20WIlson%20eyes_zpsnog6in2g

Personality Profile
Personality:
 Jennifer is a hot head, brash and impetuous. In most situations she often shoots first and asks questions later. She doesn’t have a lot of friends and actually doesn’t like people, at least not since she is back which is now since many years. But what do you expect when you die in an accident are resurrected and then find out that no one ever wanted you. She saw her father, he was happy that she was gone having a fun afternoon with her friend Dirk. Over the years she grew bitter, hating it to be back. She never wanted to return from the dead, at night when she had some time to really think she wondered if it was even right for her to be back.
Jennifer is just finding out:

Powers: Pyrokinesis; Ability to absorb and produce heat energy; fiery form that enables flight (still in practise), serves as damage shield, is able to set everything on fire. Self-regeneration; this power developed when she got resurrected.

Strengths: She is a well trained soldier since she came back. Jennifer got trained in hand-to-hand combat, has a high control of her powers, is a skilled motorcycle driver, and always tinkers with her bikes. She doesn’t like bullies, and is always on the side of the weaker. Her regeneration abilities slowed down the aging process of her body. There were a couple of things she actually liked about her powers, like the fact that she never can get sick, either way her regeneration powers with are not consciously used by her heal her before she gets sick or which was actually fun she burnt germs of any disease in her body.

Weaknesses: She doesn’t trust people and thinks that everyone just wants to hurt her. She gets easily annoyed by people trying to tell her what to do. She is looking after herself since twelve years now and she doesn’t need anyone. But sometimes under all this burning anger she feels nearly a tiny bit lonely, not that she would ever admit it. Her body temperature is clearly above the norm.
Jennifer is afraid of water and can't swim. Her powers does not work when she is wet, all she can do while she is wet is rise her body temperature, but she can't produce any fire.
When she is angry she has difficulties to control her pyrokinesis.
Jenny won't admit it, but she is very lonely.

Interests/Skills: Jennifer loves playing with fire, and playing pranks on people that deserve them. She enjoys working on bikes or showing of her mechanic skills to anyone who watches. She started recently to enjoy helping people as long she could disappear quickly after she had done her job. She likes watching movies and listening to music eardrum exploding loud.
In general she enjoys everything that has danger written all over it.

Languages: English

History/Background: Jennifer died on 14th December 2016, but she got resurrected by someone two years later in December 2018. Therefore she basically won two years of her life. She doesn’t know why or how, all she was told that she was still needed and wanted just not by the man she called dad. He hated her ever since she was born and he is celebrating that she is finally gone. Now he can have her friend Dirk Rogers as the son he always wanted. Not knowing that the memories of her seeing her father celebrating and happy of her being dead aren’t real. All her memories were changed or parts were deleted, changed that it looked as if her father never wanted her. She never went back to school, she learned to get through the day and not to trust anyone.

RP Sample
You are pursuing a Post-human villain. During the chase some passers-by are endangered. If you stop to save them the villain will escape for now. If you continue the chase, the civilians will likely die.

Jennifer sighed, there she was doing something good without getting anything for it and then does fate interfere with her plans. She let the villain get away stop her bike and collected every bit of fire from the crashed cars around her. As soon the flames touched her skin she felt calm.

“She is on fire.” shrieked a panicked woman behind her. Jen rolled her eyes and was about to extinguish the flames by absorbing them when an eager truck driver used the foam extinguisher he had in his truck. The flames that were dancing around her body went out instantly and she suddenly felt cold.

“What do you think you are doing you moron?” She yelled at him.

“You were on fire.” He said rather confused since he had expected a thank you.

“I know that’s the way I am supposed to be.” She shoved him away, the trucker was surprised by how hot her hand was. The crowed parted when she pushed her bike through them. As soon she had left the last human behind she drove off. She stopped not far at a little lake washed off all the foam and ignited a flame all surrounding her until she was dry.

“Stupid people, there I am tried to safe them and what do they do? They extinguish my flames. Jen was sitting on a rock, playing with a few little flames. “How can you be so scared of something so beautiful?”  

The suddenly appearing of lights close by let her jump up and drove into the night, leaving the rock glowing red behind.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 28th October 2016, 19:13; edited 11 times in total

2Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 8th December 2011, 12:55

Calvin

Calvin

I think I can call that approved. I'm not sure that Mark would on the other hand, but that's another issue! Razz

http://www.balaldie.com

3Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 8th December 2011, 13:02

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hehe cool Smile

4Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 24th December 2011, 21:49

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny when her powers are fully activated.

Jennifer Wilson Jennyonfire

5Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 28th December 2011, 17:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Updated bio

6Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 9th June 2012, 21:44

Calvin

Calvin

Not sure about this, but maybe a possible second theme turn for Jenny? Maybe?

7Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 9th June 2012, 21:50

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh nice yes I like it Smile

8Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 9th June 2012, 21:55

Calvin

Calvin

Yay. Very Happy Glad to help!

9Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 30th July 2012, 21:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny's pet fish, Herbert the Common Porcupine Puffer. She got him when she was about 8 years old.

Jennifer Wilson Puffer_fishJennifer Wilson PorcpufferJennifer Wilson Porcupine-puffer-fish-eat-800x800Jennifer Wilson Edubnowskypuffer_400Jennifer Wilson P-39099-puffer

Jenny went on walks with him, he was swimming in a small fish bowl strapped to a radio controlled truck like this

10Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 10th December 2013, 19:02

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I got this today and it is a lot like Jenny.
Jennifer Wilson Tumblr_lxhudda4wy1r92z7zo1_500

11Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 21st October 2016, 12:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I found coincidently a new song, well I knew the song bevore but didn't think of it. Also newest character developments made me realise how well this song fit to Jenny.

If you don't want to read ahead don't read here.:

12Jennifer Wilson Empty Re: Jennifer Wilson 28th October 2016, 19:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I updated the Bio and added a picture that is more acurate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum