Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life - Part 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 22:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny kissed Sally passionately, being here not having to work so hard to be a good girl it felt so good. “No because you would blush from head to toe.”

She pulled Sally closer to her. “SMOKEY! Over here.” Mouse was shouting running toward the girls taking the helmets off them and ran back.

“He is one odd kid that is for sure.” Jenny laughed and then looked at Sally. “I still want my quiet corner, try on your suit and have my way with you.”

Mouse was jumping up and down at a space he was keeping free, close to the bar that stocked everything. “I so gonna get like ten drinks.”

102Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 22:11

Calvin

Calvin

"I thought you liked seeing me blush!" winked Sally, then she almost jumped as Mouse ran over.

"Does he have a low energy setting?" Sally joked, following Jenny to the bar. "Still as keen as ever.... I don;t think alcohol and fire will mix well though!"

http://www.balaldie.com

103Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 22:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"No I don't think so. I'm not even sure he really sleeps. I'll be fine don't worry my drinking never effected me or my flame." Jenny looked over to her bike and let a line of fire appear around it. She turned her attention to the bar. A pretty blonde grinned at her.

"Smokey! You should've told me years ago that you play for the other team. The fun we could have had." The blonde leaned sexy over the bar and kissed Jenny full on the mouth. Jenny laughed and took Sally's hand.

"Sorry I needed cotton candy to realize that."

The blonde gave her a large straight scotch “And your girl?” She was also clearly letting her eyes wonder along Sally's body and enjoying the view.

I wouldn’t say no if she joined us in bed.

104Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 19:45

Calvin

Calvin

"I wasn't worried about the affect of alchole on you. I was worried about the affect YOU could have on alchole," joked Sally. She made a 'whoosh' sound and an explosion motion with her hand to drive the point home.

Sally tensed again as the blonde kissed Jenny. She didn't like how... familiar people were being with her. But on the other hand, Jenny did like it. Leaving Glitch feeling horribly conflicted. She forced a smile, hoping Jenny wouldn't notice, though a trace of a blush crept into her cheeks as she realised the blonde was checking her out, and the suit she was wearing might cover her, but she become very conscious it did make her figure very visible. "I.. uh.. I'll have the same," she replied, not really thinking it through.

105Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:05

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny chuckled about the thought of an explosion inside of her. When just her stupid regeneration wouldn’t fix that kick straight away.

Was it wrong that it turned Jenny on to see her girlfriend blush when the blonde checked her out? It was just incredibly hot… until the blonde leaned over the bar and clearly went to kiss Sally. “Hey! Hands off girl or you burn! Glitch is mine and I ain’t sharing her!” Smokey set the bottle of scotch in the blonde’s hand on fire. “Touch her and you are dead!” Her voice was burning with anger and jealousy.

106Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:21

Calvin

Calvin

Sally's blush became larger as the blonde leaned forward. It started to enter Sally's mind just how pretty she was. Then Jenny's shout caused her to leap back in shock.

It took her a moment to react to just how.. dangerous she'd become. "Hey J-Smokey... No need for the fire yet!" Part of her just wanted to drag Jenny away, but somehow Sally didn't think that would go down well with this crowd.

107Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:31

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Smokey turned quickly around at Sally she was about to tell her how much she hated the thought of her girl being touched by anyone else, when she realized well that is what she did since they arrived.

Fuck!

Smokey sighed deeply and downed the scotch in one big gulp. When she breathed out she was slightly smoking.

“Let’s get the other suit and come with me.” Smokey said, took Sally’s hand and dragged her away from the bar towards the darker corners of the warehouse.

108Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:35

Calvin

Calvin

"Whoa!" Sally wasn't expecting to be dragged across the party floor. She mouthed a quick 'Sorry' to the blonde before she was dragged away, then was a little surprised to realise she's just felt sorry for some random girl she'd never even met.

Pushing that to the side, she turned to Jenny. "Are you sure you're not affected buy alcohol Smokey. Cause right now I'd say you're a mean drink!"

109Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:40

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked for a long time at Sally before she answered. “I need about five more of those before I start to feel a tingle. I met mean drunks, heck I slept with them to get something to eat and I am not a mean drunk…” Jenny leaned forward, pulled Sally as close as possible and whispered. “… just… er… sorry.”

110Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 20:58

Calvin

Calvin

"Sorry for what Smokey?" asked Sally, smiling. "You only person you need to say sorry to is the blonde for ruining her drink." She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and kissing her.

111Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“And to you.” Jenny enjoyed having Sally so close to her. “For enjoying all the attention from well everyone? I… it is so easy to fall back into my old ways here.”

Jenny giggle. “So you gonna drink that?” She pointed at Sally’s drink.

112Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:18

Calvin

Calvin

"Okay... I admit I got a bit jealous too... but I didn't want to spoil your fun," Sally admitted. She looked down at the glass in her hand in half surprise. "Where did that come from?"

113Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I would worry if you weren’t. So wanna have some fun with me?” Jenny grinned as she looked at the glass. “Already black outs? Wow did you drink on the drive over?” She took the glass out of Sally’s hand and drunk half of it. “There four and a half more and I might feel a bit of a tingle in my little toe.”

She kissed Sally deeply, a warm scotchy kiss, enjoying the feeling of holding Sally’s body in her hands.

114Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:40

Calvin

Calvin

"If no one is watching," Sally replied, a little nervous. "I'm not that ba..." Sally started to protest, before Jenny kisses her. With a flavour Sally had never tasted before. She broke off, a little surprised.

"That was.... strong," she gasped. She took a look at her drink, then took a mouthful. Only to cough and wheeze a bit as the drink burned her throat.

115Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:49

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny laughed. “You are adorable drinking. This is not strong honey this is like flavoured water.” She kissed Sally again. “You taste really good now. Are you gonna finish this?”

116Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 21:56

Calvin

Calvin

"Are you.. sure that wasn't strong?" asked Sally, trying to catch her breath back. She smiled a little. "So you like the taste of Glitch-in-wine do you?" Sally glanced down and the drink, then tried to down the last of it.

117Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 22:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned. “Nothing wrong with some drinks, just so you know if you start dancing half naked on a table I’ll stop you.”

Jenny took the nearly empty glass finished the rest and placed it on the floor in a quick dip down.

“I don’t even care if anyone is watching, heck let them all watch.” Jenny watched Sally’s face when she unzipped her suit.

118Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 22:09

Calvin

Calvin

"I won't do th..." Sally's protest was interrupted by a little hiccup as Jenny finished her glass. "B-but.. people are watching J... Smokey," Sally protested.

119Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 22:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Really I don't see anyone Glitch. Just you and me... But if you really wanna go back and dunno dance? Not sure you get more drinks missy, don't want you puking." Jenny looked at Sally intensely waiting for a cue what her girlfriend really wanted deep down.

120Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 8th January 2019, 22:47

Calvin

Calvin

"Dancing.. really isn't my thing.... and if it's really just you and me...." Sally let a smile flicker over her face.

121Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 9th January 2019, 07:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny pouted a little. "You don't like dancing? But... it is like sex that is allowed in public."

Jenny pushed Sally a little rougher than intended against the wall behind her not stopping to kiss her as she slowly opened Sally's suit plastering the newly visible skin with warm hungry kisses. Her hands pushing to areas that she knew would make Sally blush if she told her beforehand.
However much she wanted Sally she was still aware of where they were, all she needed was a hint of Sally really not wanting to do it here and she would stop.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you?" Jenny whispered into Sally's neck as she was gently pulling to get Sally's suit off.

122Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 9th January 2019, 17:41

Calvin

Calvin

Sally giggled. "It's because I'm so shy and reserved," she teased.

A little gasp escaped Sally as she hit the wall, and a little red crept into her cheeks as she felt Jenny's hands slip inside her suit. Her eyes moved over Jenny's body as her girlfriend asked. Sally wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, the fact this would be their last chance in three days, if she was just getting more used to Jenny being all public, or some combination, but she grinned and licked her lips.

"What are you waiting for then?" she whispered back.

123Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 9th January 2019, 18:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny didn’t need a second invitation, she undid more of Sally’s suit and fondled her at the right places she never stopped kissing Sally, grinding against her girlfriend. Jenny was gently biting Sally’s neck leaving slight marks. “Oh Sally!”

Jenny loved pleasuring Sally nearly as much as when Sally’s hands were on her, she could feel her breathing and heartbeat speed up and up. She closed her eyes again and moaned in bliss, feeling Sally’s body under hand hands.

124Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 10th January 2019, 20:04

Calvin

Calvin

Sally started to lose herself in the feel of Jenny's hands and mouth. A small part of her mind was still active, trying not to yell Jenny's name, in case anyone heard. Instead, Sally kept letting out low, incoherent moans as Jenny worked on her.

125Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 10th January 2019, 20:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was grinning this kind of insane but super goofy happy grin, she was slowing coming back down, still breathing heavy. “See told you… so much better with the possibility of being seen hanging over us.”

She kissed Sally again, she was just planting loads of gentle kisses all over Sally. “I love you.” She whispered nearly shy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum