Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life - Part 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 12:00

Calvin

Calvin

"Hey there! How's our little genious doing?" asked Sally as Hettie ran over, bofore scooping the little girl up in her arms and hugging her tight.

"I wuv it hewe!" squealed Hettie in delight. "We dwo aww swowts of fwun stwuff an'... Bwu' why awe ywou hewe?" she asked curiously.

"Your Mama and I need to go out of town for a few days. You know, our work!" Sally winked.

Hettie gave a long 'Ooooh' in reply, then giggled. "Cwan I cwome?" she asked wide eyed.

"Not this time. But you are going to stay with Grampa," Sally replied.

"I awm?" Hettie replied excitedly. "Gwampa's swo fwun!"

http://www.balaldie.com

77Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 12:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned at her little girl. “You got to listen to him. We will call whenever we can okay?”
Hettie nodded she looked as if she was already planning what she would be doing with Mark. She kissed Hettie on top of her head. “We got to go now so you go back to your class and at the end of the day call Granda to pick you up.”

“Okway.” Hettie chirped as she ran back to her lesson.

“That was easy. Come on before she decides she wants to come along anyway.” Jenny took Sally’s hand. “She really likes school…” It amazed Jenny; her time in school was nothing like this. Sure she was bullied but it wasn’t that, Jenny found school work very, very hard. There was not one subject she was actually good in. “Time to show off my ability to fly.”

78Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 14:01

Calvin

Calvin

"And we'll send you lots of pictures," Sally promised as she put Hettie down before she ran off. She looked towards her girlfriend. "I know... I... wish I had a school like this," she sighed regretfully. "But then... maybe we wouldn't have met... funny that." Sally shook her head.

"Just one thing before we go," Sally said, quickly nipping into the reception to tell them that Hettie would be being picked up by her grandfather. She was shortly back. "I'm all yours now! Let's see you fly."

79Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 14:45

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

This time driving she was starting to feel excited no way could she hide that. She stopped at the same spot Sally just yesterday thought she would kill her herself under Brooklyn Bridge. “So unless you can fly and never told me I got to do this one on my own.” Jenny said as she stopped the bike at a save corner and stepped quickly to the banister. She climbed on it with ease, she never did have a feeling of fear. “Flame on!” She whispered lovingly as her body engulfed in a bright flame.

Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Jenny_10

80Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 19:23

Calvin

Calvin

"And rocket boots to the list of things I need to invent," laughed Sally as she slid off the bike. Leaning against it, she gave a smile of appreciation as she watched Jenny light up. "One day I'll find a way to hold her when she's all fired up," she said softly to herself.

"Please do not lean on me!" Baby interrupted.

81Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 19:48

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny stepped off the banister and for a second she was falling towards the Hudson River, until she shot up in a bright yellow orange flare. She flew under the bridge to one of the stands. A bridge had steal bands running underneath the bridge holding it horizontal. Jenny flew to the corner and grinned, the box that contains her money was still bolted where she left it a while back. It would take her a few moments to get the money out of the box. She got to work and started melting the 12 big bolts off. When she had attached it she had made sure no tool could loosen the bolt. It wasn’t easy and took her some time she had to keep the temperature low inside the box, while continue to burn hot to be able to fly and melt some big bolts. It took nearly twenty minutes when the last bolt broke off and she could retrieve the heat proof bag.

“Gotcha.” Jenny grinned, and flew quickly back to the shore. “Hey Sal, I got the mon-“ She didn’t know why but she felt… odd when she landed seeing Sally working on her suit. “What are you doing to the suit?” She asked suspicious, her head told her ‘Putting in the heaters as promised’ but somewhere something told her ‘Really? Is that really what she is doing? She used to be on the other side’. Jenny didn’t step closer to Sally, feeling weird, was she really mistrusting Sally’s actions after everything? But she loved this girl with all her heart.

82Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 20:09

Calvin

Calvin

Sally looked up surprised. A surprise born from a mix of the question itself, the tone of the question, and then the look on Jenny's face.

"I told you what I'm doing," she snapped back, not appreciating the tone, but then concern crossed her face. "Are... you alright? You didn't bump your head while you were down there did you?"

'Or worse,' Sally thought to herself, 'Your memories are being messed with again.'

83Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 20:23

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I am fine.” Jenny said looking at Sally’s hands and then at Sally. “Yeah fine, I’ve got the money.” Jenny hopped off the banister. She considered her options and then went with her gut as usually. “Did you do anything to the bike? I mean… don’t get this wrong okay! I’ve been messed with too many times by so called team mates. You… I know you said you build heaters into my suit. I don’t know for a second I thought you… I don’t know it was stupid. Just a silly feeling. I love racing, but I hate all the backstabbing and I guess some of this mistrust hasn’t left me yet.” Jenny looked apologetic at Sally as she walked closer. “I am sorry. Is, is the heater functional?”

84Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 20:28

Calvin

Calvin

"A-after all we been though, you s-still don't trust me?" Sally stammered in shock. She turned away from Jenny, tears running down her face. "I shouldn't be surprised... no one ever t-trusts me. I'm always the villain." Glitch had to fight not not burst out sobbing. How could she build a life with someone who mistrusted her.

85Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 20:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Sally, please listen to me! I trust you it was just like a heat of the moment thing.” Jenny stepped behind Sally gently pulled at a strand of Sally’s hair. “It was just really weird I came back and saw you built something and… I felt weird and then I said those things. Please don’t cry. I am sorry. I trust you! You got to believe me.” Jenny felt overwhelmed and helpless, why did she have to say those stupid things? Not for a second did she believe that Sally would do anything to hurt her. “Sally I know you only mean well, I know that since the first moments in Egypt! Please!” Jenny took Sally by the elbow and turned her around, looking so sorry at her girlfriend and leaned forward to kiss her girlfriend gentle.

86Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 21:13

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch had to fight harder to keep the tears in. But when Jenny said she'd trusted her since the first moment in Egypt, her mass of feelings got the better of her and she started sobbing. Only to be turned around, seeing Jenny's own sorrowful face so close to her own. Through the sobs and tears, Sally leaned in to give Jenny a rather damp kiss.

After a while, she broke off, gazing at Jenny. "W-why did you say something like that?"

87Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 21:30

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was crying herself now. “I don’t know. It was just this weird feeling. Like when you get change in a shop and for a second believe they didn’t give you enough. It was a little bit like when I look at Dirk and Dad and know I love them and trust them and then this voice in my head tells me differently.” Jenny took a deep breath to calm her nerves. “So we look like a mess but shall we clean up a little and then go to the party? There is always a party before a big race. You know dancing, booze and loads to look at. It will be fun or do you wanna tinker a bit more with the heaters?”

88Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 21:41

Calvin

Calvin

"Okay.... I guess the... whatever happened to your head is trying to put a wedge between us like you and your father," sighed Sally. "We really need to find some way to drive it out. Let you be free of it."

She glanced back towards where she'd dropped the suit. "It still needs a little more work, but it's almost ready. And maybe we can find a little quiet spot for you to try it on before the party?" she winked. "And... is there gonna be more jerks there trying to grab me?"

89Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 21:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny chuckled, “So you just want to see me out of my clothes again? Such a naughty girl.” She kissed her girlfriend one more time. She hoped Sally could build something to help her head but a while ago she had Dirk’s mother-in-law have a look at it… she said it was messed up in there.

“Yeah most likely, I was thinking about anyone looking or touching you… I totally gonna brand you so everyone knows you are mine! Actually that is not hard to do, I have a reputation so if you would let me punch the next one grabbing you or you know rather burn him, people will know not to touch you because you are mine.” Jenny went quiet for a moment before she said loudly. “Shit! Hey Baby can you text Mouse that I need him? Send him the place where the race will start. Make sure you use the name Smokey not Jenny.”

“I can do that, do you want me to ask him to bring food?” Baby said.

“Yes! But only if he has money, no stealing or borrowing.” Jenny smiled at Sally. “So, me trying this suit on, do you want me to do it here?”

90Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 22:10

Calvin

Calvin

"Whatever gave you that idea," smiled Sally, trying to have as innocent a pose and expression as possible. "Oh, you're going to brand me? You're such a naughty girl. How about we just get matching tattoos instead!"

For a moment, Sally was confused. "How did Baby know to ask for food?" She shrugged it off, it probibly wasn't important. "And you wanna get changed here? Aren't we... a little exposed?" Some of her earlier nervousness returned.

91Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 22:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Not actually brand you but you know make sure everyone sees that you belong to me.” Jenny sighed frustrated. “I wish I could have a tattoo. I’ve been trying for like ten years. Stupid regeneration doesn’t let me. But seriously let me handle anyone that bothers you.”

To answer Sally’s question she unzipped her suit. “Sure why not.” She giggled watching Sally’s face. “Okay actually I changed my mind, not here! Holy shit why is it so cold here?” Jenny zipped her suit back up and heated up the air around them. “I am sure we find a quiet spot at the party under like one of those big heaters.”

92Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 22:50

Calvin

Calvin

"Hmm... not that's something there might be a work around for," said Sally thoughtfully. "Might cost a bit though." She laughed when Jenny's mind was swiftly changed for her. "We are on top of a rather windy bridge. And if you wanna do it at the party, you have to promise to burn away the eyes of anyone who tries to peek!"

93Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 07:05

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked curious at Sally when she said she had an idea how to get around her regeneration not allowing her a tattoo problem. “Maybe after we bought the house.” She mumbled inwardly sighing about her newly found responsibility.

Jenny was just climbing on the back when Sally agreed to a very public display of their love. “Who are you and what have you done to my Sally?!” She joked before she kissed Sally one more time and then put her helmet on. “I told you I will make sure everyone get’s the memo that you are mine! Though… you did see my wardrobe… I don’t think anyone hasn’t seen me basically half naked.”

“Mr Mouse has replied.” Baby’s voice chirped.

“That was quick, what did he say?” Jenny asked, grinning realizing she never had to worry about learning how her phone worked ever again.

“I love you Smokey. I am all yours Smokey. I am on my way to get you a good place.” Baby said in her funny AI voice. Jenny shook her head, she had to talk to Mouse again about his intense attachment issues.

94Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 19:58

Calvin

Calvin

"Don't worry," laughed Sally. "I'll return to my shy wallflower ways as soon as we actually get to the party." She laughed again at Jenny's comment. "Maybe I should force you to wear baggy sweaters and jogging pants to keep all the perfect sights to myself," she teased.

Sally noticed Jenny shake her head. "Something wrong>" she asked. "I wasn't being serious about the sweaters!"

95Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 20:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Oh don’t change back on my account, if that might get me lucky tonight.” Jenny laughed at the clothes comment. “Girl do you really think you can force me to do anything?” She said in fake seriousness, shaking with giggles. She stored the money safely away and with Sally holding on to her again they slowly made their way back to the streets.

“Nothing to worry about. Do you remember Mouse from last night? He is 14 or 15, run away from home, too smart for his own good and still has a huge crush on me. He doesn’t have anyone so most of the time when I went to race he was my helper, not that I ever let him touch my rides. Please be nice to him, okay he is not taking me away from you. He is just a kid.” Jenny touched Sally’s knee since Sally didn’t like it when she turned around while driving. The other cars and houses rushing past the., as Jenny was driving to the warehouse.

96Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 20:38

Calvin

Calvin

"Wellll, it might also have to do with the fact we won't get a chance for a few days as well." She gave a little smirk, though Jenny couldn't see it. "Oh you'd be surprised Jenny," she tried putting on a sultry voice, playing a little with the back of Jenny's neck just below the helmet as they waited at the traffic lights. "I know how much you like playing with you sex kitten! You wouldn't want her to hold out on you, would you?"

Sally moved her hands quickly back around Jenny as they started again, smiling happily feeling Jenny's hand on her knee. "I remember him. Don't worry, I won't hurt him. He seemed nice," she replied.

97Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 20:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Wait, what you would refuse having sex with me so I do what you want? That… that is… horrible! And so clever.” Jenny laughed slightly nervous.

They reached the warehouse, it was huge and the party was… wild. Jenny lifted her hand and let a ring of fire around them. She flipped her visor open and grinned. This was going to be so much fun. The music was blaring, pit babes dancing, money was flowing freely, drugs were handed out like candy and everyone was drinking. “This is going to be so much fun Glitch.”

“Hey, hey, hey there is my girl.” Tej greeted Smokey. Jenny let the fire disappear and let Tej help her off the bike and kissed her on the cheek while his hand was on her butt.

98Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 21:11

Calvin

Calvin

"I was a supervillian, remember? I need to know how to control my minions," Sally teased more.

'That's right, remember to call her Smokey here,' though Sally to herself as she slid off the motorbike and pulled her helmet off. For a moment, she tensed, seeing Tej's hand where it really shouldn't be. A frown crossed her face and she almost drew her crossbow, but stopped herself. If Jenny didn't want it, Tej would soon have some burns.

99Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 21:40

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned when Sally mentioned minions that she was controlling with refusal of sex, that was actually disturbingly hilarious. Jenny kissed Tej back and then looked at him. She liked the attention she got from him and everyone around them. “Is Mouse here?”

Tej laughed. “Oh yes he is, you better get over there boy is gonna get a heart attack.”

Jenny laughed. “Glitch come on, let’s park up and have some fun.”

100Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 7th January 2019, 21:49

Calvin

Calvin

Sally relaxed a little, but at the same time, frowned more. On the one hand, Tej wasn't doing anything he shouldn't. On the other, Jenny was her's, and no one else should...

Shutting her eyes, Glitch took a moment to try and reign her temper in. This was just Jenny acting the part of Smokey, wasn't it? After all, she'd never turn against her.... But at the bridge...

Hearing Jenny call her other name brought Sally back to her senses. She forced a playful grin. "Sure Smokey, where's your personal parking spot?" she winked, before adding with a whisper. "Do I want to know what mental image you had when I talked about having sexy minions?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum