Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life - Part 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 4th January 2019, 23:58

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked innocent at Mark. “Well I wanna have time with my girlfriend alone to do… stuff you do not want the details of because you are a prude. Just some days, like a little road trip. We need a babysitter for Hettie.” Jenny’s new tactic to keep secrets, make others she is talking to uncomfortable so they don’t see that she is hiding something. It made total sense to her.

52Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 00:03

Calvin

Calvin

Mark shook his head. "Okay, okay. You can go. I know there's something more to this, but if you two are that desperate... just remember it's not just you two alone anymore."

http://www.balaldie.com

53Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 00:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny giggled, skipped over to Mark and kissed him on the cheek. “You are the best. Hettie is in school it is a trail day but let’s face it she will totally want to go back. We gonna grab some stuff and leave before she is back.”

Jenny tried not to think of what he meant that it is not the two of them anymore. “We call you from the road.”

Jenny said as she dragged Sally out of the office again. Once out of earshot she said. “Okay so clothes, cash and off we go. Though the cash is not that easily hidden as my last stash. I gonna need your help to get it possibly, well only if I fall in the Hudson which I do not plan on doing. DO you remember my brooding spot?”

54Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 00:25

Calvin

Calvin

"WAIT!" yelled Mark. "I know you want some time alone, but think how your daughter would feel if you left without even saying goodbye."

55Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 00:28

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Shit, we nearly made it.” Jenny giggled. “Okay okay Dad stop yelling, we stop by the school and say goodbye. It's not like we will be gone for a year, it will be three days.”

56Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 00:34

Calvin

Calvin

"I know it's just three days Jenny, but for a little kid, three days is a lifetime," said Mark with a sigh. "You still have a lot to learn about parenting."

Sally looked at her feet somewhat guiltily.

57Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 09:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Okay now Jenny stopped, so apparently words can freeze her just like Shadi Skadi’s ice within a second. “Way to take the fun out of a girl Dad.” Jenny checked her watch. She wondered if her daughter was as bad in keeping secrets as she was, they could risk and tell her what they where planning and promise her once she is older she could come along to outings like this.

“Who died and made you father of the ye--“ Jenny wanted to say but realized that Mark probably had been father of the year. Jenny huffed loudly. “Thanks Dad, as I said we stop by and talk to her. And yes, I do still have a lot to learn about parenting, and being a girlfriend, and how to be a nice daughter, and a good friend and actually also how to be a good person, oh and don’t forget my anger management. I am flawed pretty badly, no need to point that out all the time.” Jenny bit her lip, she went too far… again she knew that but when she got frustrated a switch got flipped and she couldn’t stop herself. “I mean… I know Dad. Okay? I know I still need to learn a lot. Just don’t expect me to learn it all in a day.” She squeezed Sally’s hand lovingly. “We just want some time to be just us not Mommy and Mama too, is that so wrong to ask for?”

Jenny smiled at Sally and then looked at her dad. “Is it wrong to want to be more than just a parent?” She whispered at him.

58Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 12:28

Calvin

Calvin

Mark winced under Jenny's tirade. He knew the reason for it, but that didn't stop it hurting. Slowly, he walked over to Jenny and hugged his daughter.

"Jenny... What I'm about to say isn't a criticism, okay? But so far, you've lived you life almost free of any responsibility. Now, you and your girlfriend suddenly have one of the biggest responsibilities possible. This doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourselves, or have time on your own. But you have to consider Hettie's feelings too."

He let go and looked at Jenny. "Don't worry. You can always be more than a parent. As long as you don't forget you are a parent."

59Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 14:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I am not forgetting it. I can barely think of anything else. And that is exactly why I need to have those days when I know Hettie is safe and occupied and I can put it in the back of my mind. I am doing this for her.” Jenny smiled slightly at her Dad. “You know I do miss my days of no responsibilities. Life was so easy back then… drink, race, do some stunts, some other things,” Jenny grinned cheeky but kind of avoided Sally’s eyes, “oh yeah and crash. The good old days.”

Jenny sighed. “So we go and say a proper goodbye to Hettie, tell her you will pick her up from school and then Sally and I go on a little mommies time. I promise we bring her a gift back? Sounds okay? And… er sorry for you know what I said.” Her phone beeped in her pocket, she knew what that was the countdown text. Seven hours before the start of the race, she looked intensely at Sally.

60Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 17:46

Calvin

Calvin

"I know Jenny, I know," smiled Mark.  "You won't need to worry about her.  She's perfectly safe here.  Just.. have fun, and be careful."

Sally had been pretty quiet during the exchange, but she had gather up a spare of one of Jenny's suits, and a few small electronic parts.  She looked over as the phone beeped.  "We better get ready, there's a lot to prepare."

61Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 19:29

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned at her dad and kissed him on the cheek. “I am always careful. Love you Dad.” Jenny went in her room, pulled Sally along and closed the door. “Okay so that suit should fit you mine is downstairs, we can grab a few others things from the garage. It might be good to take some of these.” Jenny opened a drawer filled with granola bars. “You know in our house we need a very big fridge, freezer and pantry. Hettie and I will the hair of your head.” Jenny laughed.

“Okay seven hours. Seeing Hettie will be another one and then we need to get my last stash of cash. Should be fun, you gonna see me fly. That should leave us time to get food.” Before she and Sally went out the door she quickly popped a long time feeder ball into Herbert’s tank. “Don’t let her take you out, she is too little Herbert.”

Hoping Mark was back in his office she quickly hurried back downstairs in the garage. “Hey Baby can you upload the route from my phone onto the satnav?” She already got her suit that would withstand most that would be thrown at it, she grinned when she was standing in her panties and bra in the garage.

62Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 21:49

Calvin

Calvin

"Oh, this suit isn't for me, it's for you. I've an idea how to keep you warm on the cold road," smiled Sally. She shook her head a little laughing. "You girls go through so much energy. I should just fit you both with solar panels."

"Affirmative. Downloading map information now. Calculating optimal route," replied Baby, as Sally sat back a little to enjoy the view of Jenny.

63Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 21:58

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny flicked a little flame at Sally. “Enjoying the show? If I had time I’d give you a lap dance. Seriously you should wear the other suit. I am not saying I plan to crash but… you can’t get hurt!” Jenny just zipped up her suit and stepped into her boots. “Hey Baby what is the weather along the route right now?”

“It is below freezing and there is snow at places. Lake Erie is covered in ice.” Baby replied and Jenny moaned loudly.

“Sally seriously put on the suit, you will just as much like me have to stay warm.”

64Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 22:10

Calvin

Calvin

Sally blinked, the placed her hands on her hips, leaning forward a bit. "Jenny, I'm not not going to wear a suit! I've checked, you dad has a pile of them! I'm just going to fit this one with some heaters inside so you don't freeze on the ice!" She looked away a slightly. "I remember what you were like after the freezer... I don't want you to go through that again."

65Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 22:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Wait, what? You are putting heaters into one? Holy shit! I love you!” Jenny stepped over to Sally, turned her head and kissed her. “Does it take long? We got to go and say bye to Hettie. Can you take the stuff along and build it in after we did all the errands?”

Jenny would never tell her Dad that but she actually preferred wearing those silly suits over most of her clothes, they kept her warm but did not burn when she turned on her flame and now she would have one with heating.

66Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 22:59

Calvin

Calvin

Sally was a bit surprised to go from being criticised to loved, and it took her a moment to catch up.  "I..uh.. I'm not sure how long it will take, but yeah, I was just planning to grab the parts and work on it later.  Once we have more time I can build a better one.  Just... keep in mind, if you do turn on your flame, it will melt the heaters.  That's why we're bringing two suits for you."

67Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 23:04

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Oh yeah I didn’t think of it, good thinking a second suit. Okay let’s go see Hettie.” Jenny checked one more time that they had everything they would need without having loads of luggage. Jenny took her helmet and looked expecting at Sally. “You ready to roll, Glitch?”

68Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th January 2019, 23:47

Calvin

Calvin

Sally stuffed a backpack full of tools and electronics, ready for working on the suit. As soon as that was ready, she started slipping into a spare suit herself. She was just starting to pull it on when Jenny called out. She half turned her head and winked. "Almost. Just giving you one last look before we're glued yo a bike for 3 days!"

69Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 00:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

She narrowed her eyes at her girlfriend, luckily Sally was not able to see it under the visor. She was a little bit worried that Sally wasn’t as keen as she was. Jenny would ride her bike until the day she died. “Sure get everything we need.”

And then a lot quieter so that only Baby could hear her in the helmet. “Baby find motels and places to stay along the route, but don’t let Sally know. I also think it is better if you do not talk while others are around, you could send me ‘text messages’?”

To answer the question, a message appeared in her visor. “Yes, affirmative.”
“I love the idea to be glued to a bike for three days.”

70Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 00:13

Calvin

Calvin

Sally assumed the unmoving helmet of Jenny was simply her looking at her girlfriend dressing, not worry about doubts in her mind. Finally, she did up the zip, hooked her bag onto her back, and slid her own helmet on.

"That doesn't surprise me in the slightest!" Sally laughed. "It's the only person aside from Hettie who could take you away from me," she playfully teased.

71Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 00:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny closed her eyes for a second before she started her bike. This time was different, last night Jenny didn’t consider for a second that Sally was possibly trying to harm her but now by daylight it was different. She didn’t want it to be different. She started her bike and drove out of the garage. “I am still debating with whom the sex is better, my Baby or you.” She teased back. She didn’t want any attention to her so she drove very careful, no skipped stop signs, speeding or anything that would attract attention.

“Do you think Hettie will understand? You will totally tell her, just so you know.”

72Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 00:37

Calvin

Calvin

"Hmmm.... Baby's got you to locked with her for three days. I suppose I'm going to need to show you something really special after we win!" Sally replied playfully. She laughed. "You're sticking me in the responsible Mom chair again. But I'm sure she will. She's our daughter. She knows how much we all love adventure. The biggest risk is her building her own bike to follow us!"

73Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 00:42

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I am? Sorry.” Jenny laughed so not planning on sitting in the responsible mom chair. “Wait you don’t think she is gonna do that do you?” Jenny asked actually turning around to look at Sally despite her driving.

74Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 01:05

Calvin

Calvin

"It's alright," smiled Sally, then she gasped. "Eye's on the road jenny!" she almost shouted. "Remember, I'm not as bouncy as you are if we come off. And no, I don't think she will, as long as your Dad keeps a good eye on her."

75Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th January 2019, 09:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny chuckled as she swirled the bike back into lane. Until she heard Sally mentioned her not being as bouncy. “Shit! Yeah sorry. Don’t worry I rarely ever crash when driving."

She turned into the school drive; she had to admit Hettie’s new fancy school still intimidated her. But right now all she had on her mind was this really big race.

The receptionist at the school was slightly surprised but told them where Hettie was in the outside classroom. Jenny was not surprised that Hettie looked up the moment she and Sally walked around the corner. Jenny felt her little baby flame sitting on the grass in the distance.

“Mwommy, Mwama?” Hettie squealed as she ran over to the girls, surprised that her mothers showed up half way through her school day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum